• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Noname00000001

Oct 21, 2021
First time posting, how you doing!

I just want to add that I personally don't mind how the intimate scenes are at the moment or a fade to black once in a while. So far every sexual encounter have felt, in my opinions, quite natural and fitting in the story, and when the fade to black with Aria in the fortress, I didn't felt like a scene was missing or anything. Sometimes things are better left to the imagination.

I guess what I'm trying to suggest is, improve what you can and what you want. Just don't add it to add it.

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021

I just want to add that I personally don't mind how the intimate scenes are at the moment or a fade to black once in a while. So far every sexual encounter have felt, in my opinions, quite natural and fitting in the story, and when the fade to black with Aria in the fortress, I didn't felt like a scene was missing or anything. Sometimes things are better left to the imagination.

I guess what I'm trying to suggest is, improve what you can and what you want. Just don't add it to add it.
leonardo-di-caprio-one-of-us.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019

I shit you not, I am genuinely shocked by this. But thanks man. Glad you've enjoyed it.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Started working on Chapter II - Though to share more of Linkin Park Lyria
:kekLeo:
( As apparently she still remains fav chair for most people. Must be the ears I reckon... )

1712947576615.png 1712947628495.png

Noname00000001

Oct 21, 2021
I shit you not, I am genuinely shocked by this. But thanks man. Glad you've enjoyed it.
I've enjoyed the story immensely so far, love the world building and the characters. I'm a "Sex is nice and all" but I'm a sucker for good stories with slow burn romances (or sex in general that makes sense) and well written characters. And so far Elleria checks off all the marks in my book.

I will add, I also quite like the... minimalistic (don't know if it's the right word...) animation style in general when people are talking, traveling etc. Some people make their characters move around a lot or shifting position 7364 times in a single conversation/scene. But sometimes people just... sit and talk, and I love this.

So yeah, in short. Love the game so far, been lurking for ages, and just wanted to finally pop the virtual cherry and say I think you doing a stellar job and looking forward with great anticipation for where you are heading with Elleria :)

*edit*
Oh and Evassence Lyria is "Chef's kiss"

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Wouldn't call myself an expert, but if you're looking for advice, following would be what I've give to improve your sex scenes;

1) Games with good to great sex scenes have decent amount of buildup & foreplay.

So french kissing, kissing on neck/body, handjob, blowjob, cunnilingus, footjob (not my kink but for some folks it is), 69 position, etc etc, provide a great setup towards the main sex scene.
Hence, avoid transitioning too quickly into the main sex scene.
Doing so, just shortens the whole ordeal.

2) Experiment with different sex positions
Obviously, missionary, cowgirl and doggy style goes without saying, and there's also different positions such as spooning and others.
For this part, you'll need to do some research to find different sex positions and mix them up with the sex scenes

For example, one of the other games I'm following, Pale Carnations (which might actually be a good game for you to learn from, great game in terms of story, and it has tons of sex scenes which is quite creative I'll say), uses a Strong man sex position.
Don't think I've even known such position before I played that game. :KEK:

Given there is magic involved, who knows.
Perhaps in the future, MC and a LI may have levitation sex while floating in the air? :KEK::KEK:

3) Lengthier the scene, the better.
Unless the story forces the sex scene to be a quickie (e.g. MC fucking one of the LIs but that LI doesn't want others to know they're fucking hence they're doing it in secret), it is more beneficial to have the sex scene to be longer.
Just gives more satisfaction to the player watching.

4) Have the occasional close-ups with different camera angles of the pounding during sex.

This can be seen used by devs in some other games. MC's dick pounding the LI's pussy like a piston during sex, whether the camera angle shows it from the front, or from the bottom with a "worm's eye view" (for positions like doggy style) with the close up shots of the penetration greatly improves the hotness of the sex scene compared to just the wide shots.

5) Show the creampie or cumming outside.

This point relates to the previous point.
When the MC cums (whether inside the LI or outside), close ups generally greatly improves the sex scene.
If the MC cums inside the LI, have the close up of the vagina with the cums dripping out from LI's pussy.
If MC came outside, show the shot (though I guess not closeup as much as pussy shot as when came inside) of MC making a mess on LI's stomach or back (dependent on the finishing sex position I guess missionary or doggy style etc etc).

6) Avoid using cut to black approach

With this I'm referring to the second Aria sex scene in the abandoned fortress.
Sure, it's obviously implied MC & Aria had sex for the second time, but honestly? I think it would have been far better had you just either done the full sex scene (even if the release of the update took longer due to it), or not have the sex scene at all (for e.g. not sure whether it would align with Aria's characterization, but perhaps she just wanted to.....cuddle before falling asleep or something).

I don't mean any offense by this, but the whole cut to black approach just gives the impression you're doing shortcuts for sex scenes even though it may not be your intention.
I don't think that's something I'd recommend; sure, many here are along the ride for the story, but I'd imagine people want good sex scenes also, and this cut to black approach just doesn't help at all.

In fact, if you're looking to change/improve any earlier parts of your game now or in the future, that MC-Aria fortress scene is one of the parts I'd say is better off changed (to either full proper sex scene or no sex scene).

This somehow became a bit of long-winded post. :HideThePain:
But I hope this constructive critique/advice is helpful at least to some degree.

p.s. Pale Carnations by Mutt & Jeff is the game I used as example here; there should be other games as well which have great sex scenes, but atm, it's the game I think comes to mind most in terms of how to improve the sex scenes aspect of your game.
You, Sir, are a true connoisseur.

One additional thing I should mention is to don't go overboard with the animations (I know you don't yet have the animations skills in DAZ and would settle for semi animations, but this is also in reference for the future as well, in case you learn and get much better at animations).

I've seen some devs just go totally overboard with animations with sex scenes (sometimes entire sex scene becoming an animation), and the result just makes the entire sex scene look really, really awkward, especially if there is no sextalk/dialogue or narration of sorts.

Most optimum approach I think, is sex scene done mostly with still images, with occasional animation mixed in for few segments, accompanied by sex talk, and narration (or MC's inner thoughts in this game's case).

Oh, and also give some choices for player for e.g. to creampie or cum outside and anal or no anal?
Some folks don't like certain sexual actions enforced, so giving that whole freedom of choice would also be good as well.

As a wise friend once told me "One man's gold is a garbage for the other one." :WeSmart:
Not just that, but if the whole sex scene is a single long animation, then the user has no real control over it. You can't skip to and/or focus on certain parts. You either have to watch the whole thing (possibly multiple times) or skip the whole thing (if it's even possible to skip it).
Another bad thing is dialogue that is incorporated into the animation. Sometimes there isn't enough time to read it/you miss it due to being focused on the actual scene and you end up having to re-watch it multiple times. This can happen multiple times in a relatively long animation.
Multiple relatively short animations that each loop as seamlessly as possible are absolutely the way to go.

Some devs also have a bad habit of making animations for completely trivial things that add absolutely nothing over a still image or two, which is nothing but a waste of time.
One example is walking animations. They often look so ridiculous that it's impossible not to laugh. They just don't really add enough to warrant the time spent on them, especially when they're bad.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
One example is walking animations. They often look so ridiculous that it's impossible not to laugh. They just don't really add enough to warrant the time spent on them, especially when they're bad.
There are instances where devs can do animations well, but the usage always should be tempered even if they think they excel at it.
Again, not claiming that I'm an expert, but as someone who has played a decent number of games from the zone, I'd say I've seen fair number of devs who fall into that whole trap of "more animation is better" when it really isn't and the game just turns into a worse direction.

Funny that you mention walking animations.
Reminds me of the game Mech Academy.
That game had a scene of a LI talking to the MC, then walking away from him towards the door, and there literally was an animation of the LI doing a catwalk shaking her booty to the door.

At the end of the day, it's that dev's game so I'm not one to tell what he should or shouldn't do, but I couldn't help but cringe a lot seeing that scene. :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I've enjoyed the story immensely so far, love the world building and the characters. I'm a "Sex is nice and all" but I'm a sucker for good stories with slow burn romances (or sex in general that makes sense) and well written characters. And so far Elleria checks off all the marks in my book.

I will add, I also quite like the... minimalistic (don't know if it's the right word...) animation style in general when people are talking, traveling etc. Some people make their characters move around a lot or shifting position 7364 times in a single conversation/scene. But sometimes people just... sit and talk, and I love this.

So yeah, in short. Love the game so far, been lurking for ages, and just wanted to finally pop the virtual cherry and say I think you doing a stellar job and looking forward with great anticipation for where you are heading with Elleria :)

*edit*
Oh and Evassence Lyria is "Chef's kiss"
Quite an unusual form of opinion to hear around here honestly. But more than glad to hear it. And yeah I'm not overly fond of such things, I also simply believe people just sit the fuck down and talk sometimes. Even IRL I don't fucking shift 900 times during conversation. Especially if I'm damn sitting.

You, Sir, are a true connoisseur.

Not just that, but if the whole sex scene is a single long animation, then the user has no real control over it. You can't skip to and/or focus on certain parts. You either have to watch the whole thing (possibly multiple times) or skip the whole thing (if it's even possible to skip it).
Another bad thing is dialogue that is incorporated into the animation. Sometimes there isn't enough time to read it/you miss it due to being focused on the actual scene and you end up having to re-watch it multiple times. This can happen multiple times in a relatively long animation.
Multiple relatively short animations that each loop as seamlessly as possible are absolutely the way to go.

Some devs also have a bad habit of making animations for completely trivial things that add absolutely nothing over a still image or two, which is nothing but a waste of time.
I saw a random animation of character entry in some game called... ahm... Lust Academy or something I don't fkin remember exactly. Where one char scene is shown how she walks in, that was just... I don't know. Not sure how to describe it.

I'll pass on that.

If I could animate at all I'd be animating combat scenes, I like makin those. Magic explosions and shit. One with Aria wasn't animated but it took shit ton of time for me to make.

There are instances where devs can do animations well, but the usage always should be tempered even if they think they excel at it.
Again, not claiming that I'm an expert, but as someone who has played a decent number of games from the zone, I'd say I've seen fair number of devs who fall into that whole trap of "more animation is better" when it really isn't and the game just turns into a worse direction.

Funny that you mention walking animations.
Reminds me of the game Mech Academy.
That game had a scene of a LI talking to the MC, then walking away from him towards the door, and there literally was an animation of the LI doing a catwalk shaking her booty to the door.

At the end of the day, it's that dev's game so I'm not one to tell what he should or shouldn't do, but I couldn't help but cringe a lot seeing that scene. :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:
Nope. Not doing those, absolutely not. Oh and..

Took your advices so... in Chapter 2, Lyria's scene. She undresses piece by piece as she talks. Granted, I realized how time consuming it is for me so... it can impact update times but hey. I can't argue that it doesn't look better in the end.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
If I could animate at all I'd be animating combat scenes, I like makin those. Magic explosions and shit. One with Aria wasn't animated but it took shit ton of time for me to make.
Probably in terms of this game, following may be cool with animations;

- MC's innate special abilities
- Elvira, Aria, Morgana's spells (though given they're all mages, I'd say probably best to pick a situation where they use a really badass spell. Can't go wasting effort on doing animation for every single one of them, that would be overdoing it)
- Not sure how much Eris would get physically involved in it all; since she's a goddess, my guess is goddesses and gods have to remain neutral and can't directly get in conflicts themselves?
Though ngl, it might be cool to see an animation situation with Eris's powers
- Tbh, I don't even know what specials Lyria would have. Impression till now is that she's an archer. But is it even worth doing animations with arrows? Not sure, unless she gets a major upgrade in something in terms of how she fights.

and of course;

- few (but not many) animated/semi-animated segments in the sex scenes as I mentioned before

Now, I'm guessing these will take time, but you'll imrpove over time.
Take Caribdis for example.
He had decent animation skills for his first game Once in a Lifetime (OIAL), but those skills improved massively with his new game Eternum.
Oh, by the way, OIAL and Eternum are also another examples (on top of Pale Carnations) if you wish to take some pointers of sex scenes, not to mention them being great games also.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Probably in terms of this game, following may be cool with animations;

- MC's innate special abilities
- Elvira, Aria, Morgana's spells (though given they're all mages, I'd say probably best to pick a situation where they use a really badass spell. Can't go wasting effort on doing animation for every single one of them, that would be overdoing it)
- Not sure how much Eris would get physically involved in it all; since she's a goddess, my guess is goddesses and gods have to remain neutral and can't directly get in conflicts themselves?
Though ngl, it might be cool to see an animation situation with Eris's powers
- Tbh, I don't even know what specials Lyria would have. Impression till now is that she's an archer. But is it even worth doing animations with arrows? Not sure, unless she gets a major upgrade in something in terms of how she fights.

and of course;

- few (but not many) animated/semi-animated segments in the sex scenes as I mentioned before

Now, I'm guessing these will take time, but you'll imrpove over time.
Take Caribdis for example.
He had decent animation skills for his first game Once in a Lifetime (OIAL), but those skills improved massively with his new game Eternum.
Oh, by the way, OIAL and Eternum are also another examples (on top of Pale Carnations) if you wish to take some pointers of sex scenes, not to mention them being great games also.
Yep those would be on my list, sadly I can't. But that is why I spend a large portion of my time in actually making sure those scenes look good, and that there is some badass shit going on about followed by music.

But yeah as I said, when it comes to mages, I already put a lot of effort into that Aria training scene. It wasn't animated, but it was more than good in my opinion. SFX and all. Don't really need animations to make those scenes cool if you pack it in with proper music, sound effects and visuals.

Ahm... yesn't. As so far revealed, they do not really involve themselves directly. You can see with Eris she prefers to remain in the background, since when everyone was fighting one another in the past war... she was the only one who stood aside and just observed instead of making any sacrifices of her worshippers.

It wouldn't fit a character like her to involve herself directly. That being said however... there are some moments that she ASKS or rather OFFERS the main character to take control over his body for few moments in extremely life threatening situations to him, where she will basically possess him and use her own power to take care of the situation, using him as a conduit.

Other than that... she is support in terms of intelligence and planning and information flow. Besides, she isn't evil either. Nor does Eris want to fight whatsoever. She just got triggered at other gods after MC's initial death. So she fights now to not have him die.

I'd say in terms of love interests love factor, Eris's love is obsessively dangerous. She'd pretty much burn it all to preserve one individual, being Magnus in this case. One reason why I like her character the most.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'd say in terms of love interests love factor, Eris's love is obsessively dangerous. She'd pretty much burn it all to preserve one individual, being Magnus in this case. One reason why I like her character the most.
Most people seem to favor Lyria, but for myself, Aria and Eris are way above Lyria & Elvira being on a tier of their own (though I guess Morgana can be a dark horse, heh)
At the moment Aria is ahead of her slightly, but I really wouldn't be surprised if at one point Eris surpassed her with the continuous back and forth between "Who will retain being my favorite?" :KEK:

You know, that burn it all mentality by Eris, feels pretty reminiscent of Yennefer from both the Witcher books and Witcher 3.
Yen basically went above and beyond to try and save Geralt & Ciri, with the "Damn all consequences, and whoever the hell gets in the way will regret it if they get in the way of saving the ones I love."

That sort of determination, I find very attractive in a LI's characterization (and yup, Yen's always been my canon LI in Witcher 3 lol).
Look at me, the scale is already slowly tipping towards Eris's favor in my mind. :KEK:

Reactions: Mipecio and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Most people seem to favor Lyria, but for myself, Aria and Eris are way above Lyria & Elvira being on a tier of their own (though I guess Morgana can be a dark horse, heh)
At the moment Aria is ahead of her slightly, but I really wouldn't be surprised if at one point Eris surpassed her with the continuous back and forth between "Who will retain being my favorite?" :KEK:

You know, that burn it all mentality by Eris, feels pretty reminiscent of Yennefer from both the Witcher books and Witcher 3.
Yen basically went above and beyond to try and save Geralt & Ciri, with the "Damn all consequences, and whoever the hell gets in the way will regret it if they get in the way of saving the ones I love."

That sort of determination, I find very attractive in a LI's characterization (and yup, Yen's always been my canon LI in Witcher 3 lol).
Look at me, the scale is already slowly tipping towards Eris's favor in my mind. :KEK:
I'm not sure why Lyria gets so much attention though. I think she is great supportive character, lovely I suppose. Granted Goth Time Skip Lyria is slightly different, but she still retained that supportive nature. But hmm... not sure.

Aria is always cool headed and rationalizes the shit out of it all. Eg; When Lyria shows up CH2, and Eliot meets with Aria for something. She says: "Done with your courtyard quarrel? Good. Back to things that matter then."

So yeah as I said, rational, cool headed, extremely effective n dangerous. Also a troll, she makes puns on everything.

Elvira isn't that special tbh. I just see her as random blond chick. Didn't make impact on me PERSONALLY.

Eris on other hand... def so. Yana isn't so bad either, she needs more screen time but ah... Yana doesn't fall into category of LI's group. It is kinda complex shit... but I guess I can spoil it very lightly.

Yana is basically like a... hidden affair. She does have something with Eliot but... it is not known, it is in background and they never spoke of it to anyone. But they do bang in background. ( I mean, background, it is shown in demon realm scenes and whatnot. ) Basically a secret.

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
I liked Lyria when I played for the first time, but now, after the last update, I'm more inclined towards Aria. I don't hate any of the characters, they are all lovely in their own way. I need to see more of each character to form a proper opinion. But at the moment, my favorite is Aria.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'm not sure why Lyria gets so much attention though. I think she is great supportive character, lovely I suppose. Granted Goth Time Skip Lyria is slightly different, but she still retained that supportive nature. But hmm... not sure.

Aria is always cool headed and rationalizes the shit out of it all. Eg; When Lyria shows up CH2, and Eliot meets with Aria for something. She says: "Done with your courtyard quarrel? Good. Back to things that matter then."

So yeah as I said, rational, cool headed, extremely effective n dangerous. Also a troll, she makes puns on everything.

Elvira isn't that special tbh. I just see her as random blond chick. Didn't make impact on me PERSONALLY.

Eris on other hand... def so. Yana isn't so bad either, she needs more screen time but ah... Yana doesn't fall into category of LI's group. It is kinda complex shit... but I guess I can spoil it very lightly.

Yana is basically like a... hidden affair. She does have something with Eliot but... it is not known, it is in background and they never spoke of it to anyone. But they do bang in background. ( I mean, background, it is shown in demon realm scenes and whatnot. ) Basically a secret.
I think the rationale with people liking Lyria is more akin to why some folks prefer Triss over Yennefer in the Witcher fandom;
Some folks just want LIs who tend to be more soft hearted, less impulsive, or doesn't come off as controlling.
That's what most of the people who prefer Triss say why they'd pick her over Yennefer, who can come off as headstrong.
Lyria's character being an elf I'd say is also an added factor as well possibly.

As for myself though, I have much more interest in LIs who are more fierce, able to match wits with the MC even if they are impulsive.
Besides, with Yennefer, those negative aspects that people say can actually be turned into positives; such as being head strong pretty much correlates to being extremely loyal - pretty much mowing down anything in her path to protect ones she loves.
She also tends to match Geralt's wits as well in her banter with him.

And people liking Triss-type characters is fine, different strokes for different folks.
But for me,, characters like Eris & Aria, who typically strays away from the norm, are just so right up my alley.

Yeah, that's one really great line (courtyard quarrel) by Aria, and is fitting of her character, heh.

Elvira, just seems to be a typical old romance with disapproving father arc LI character.
So yeah, can't really get much unique vibe from her tbh.

I guess Yana, in terms of this game is a........side chick?
Ngl, I'm kinda curious about Yana's pure demon form, cause her current appearance is the human form she has possessed of (iirc).

As for Morgana, I do wonder whether she will share even some degree of similarities with the same name character from Strings of Fate (your other game), despite them being pretty much different characters - her personality? The way she dresses? Or anything?
That's why I'm saying Morgana could be a dark horse.
We hardly know anything about her character, heh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mipecio

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I liked Lyria when I played for the first time, but now, after the last update, I'm more inclined towards Aria. I don't hate any of the characters, they are all lovely in their own way. I need to see more of each character to form a proper opinion. But at the moment, my favorite is Aria.
Same. Aria and Eris are my favorites, of course I give screen time equally to them all, and I hardly pick content based off of who is my favorite but... still I have favorites.

I think the rationale with people liking Lyria is more akin to why some folks prefer Triss over Yennefer in the Witcher fandom;
Some folks just want LIs who tend to be more soft hearted, less impulsive, or doesn't come off as controlling.
That's what most of the people who prefer Triss say why they'd pick her over Yennefer, who can come off as headstrong.
Lyria's character being an elf I'd say is also an added factor as well possibly.

As for myself though, I have much more interest in LIs who are more fierce, able to match wits with the MC even if they are impulsive.
Besides, with Yennefer, those negative aspects that people say can actually be turned into positives; such as being head strong pretty much correlates to being extremely loyal - pretty much mowing down anything in her path to protect ones she loves.
She also tends to match Geralt's wits as well in her banter with him.

And people liking Triss-type characters is fine, different strokes for different folks.
But for me,, characters like Eris & Aria, who typically strays away from the norm, are just so right up my alley.

Yeah, that's one really great line (courtyard quarrel) by Aria, and is fitting of her character, heh.

Elvira, just seems to be a typical old romance with disapproving father arc LI character.
So yeah, can't really get much unique vibe from her tbh.

I guess Yana, in terms of this game is a........side chick?
Ngl, I'm kinda curious about Yana's pure demon form, cause her current appearance is the human form she has possessed of (iirc).

As for Morgana, I do wonder whether she will share even some degree of similarities with the same name character from Strings of Fate (your other game), despite them being pretty much different characters - her personality? The way she dresses? Or anything?
That's why I'm saying Morgana could be a dark horse.
We hardly know anything about her character, heh.
That is actually a nice way to put it and explain it, from perspective at least I'd agree on that viewpoint.

Well.... side chick... wouldn't be entirely correct. Because... there is a particular meaning to their hidden relationship, it isn't just for random sex alone. Or some passion burst here and there. You could call her a LI as well, but I decided not to because she isn't part of the main group.

She is something different. And eeerr... noooope. Thing with Yana is that she's a half demon, not a full on demon. Hence she has ability to look so humanly and even speaks their language and her attitude reflects human traits. That is also a problem in her particular arc, and why she was chased off after her father was butchered.

So yeah, that's the reason of her human appearance and why it is so... impressive as Eliot said. But yeah, she does have demon form, the rest of them... are all ugly fucks as you'd expect. They're actually demonic xD

And no. Morgana has nothing to do with SoF Morgana. In fact, I'll spare you a headache and spoil this for you right now. Do not attach yourself to Morgana whatsoever, cause Morgana is a filthy traitor. You could conclude as much given Aria's refusal to do anything with her, when she told Eliot that at least she won't stab him while he takes a piss.

• Wow

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
And no. Morgana has nothing to do with SoF Morgana. In fact, I'll spare you a headache and spoil this for you right now. Do not attach yourself to Morgana whatsoever, cause Morgana is a filthy traitor. You could conclude as much given Aria's refusal to do anything with her, when she told Eliot that at least she won't stab him while he takes a piss.
Huh. I thought when Aria said it, she was perhaps somewhat biased cause there might be a personal feud between her and Morgana that MC didn't know about, but I guess she really isn't to be trusted through and through.

I guess Morgana is one of those characters who will be joining MC temporarily and pretty much backstab him when she thinks he's no longer useful to her.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Huh. I thought when Aria said it, she was perhaps somewhat biased cause there might be a personal feud between her and Morgana that MC didn't know about, but I guess she really isn't to be trusted through and through.

I guess Morgana is one of those characters who will be joining MC temporarily and pretty much backstab him when she thinks he's no longer useful to her.
Nah, Aria is too rational and level-headed to be biased in such a manner. Granted, she does express some concerns and jealousy in CH2 due to Lyria. But other than that, she is far too rational to allow herself such thoughts.

And yeah, that kinda sums it up. Or at least she'll try before Aria blows her the fuck up. Aria is only mage that carries extreme importance in the game. I can give you some spoilers if you want, of course open it on your own accord.

Aria's magic potential is vastly inhuman, as figured already perhaps. Long story short however, while I will not spoil particulars of it, Aria is meant to be, and supposed to be new Goddess of Magic. Or at least that is what Eliot helps her become.

Though among all the cast, only one more character gets such a position. Which is Eliot. He's going to be classified as God of War however, or something among such lines.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Nah, Aria is too rational and level-headed to be biased in such a manner. Granted, she does express some concerns and jealousy in CH2 due to Lyria. But other than that, she is far too rational to allow herself such thoughts.

And yeah, that kinda sums it up. Or at least she'll try before Aria blows her the fuck up. Aria is only mage that carries extreme importance in the game. I can give you some spoilers if you want, of course open it on your own accord.

Aria's magic potential is vastly inhuman, as figured already perhaps. Long story short however, while I will not spoil particulars of it, Aria is meant to be, and supposed to be new Goddess of Magic. Or at least that is what Eliot helps her become.

Though among all the cast, only one more character gets such a position. Which is Eliot. He's going to be classified as God of War however, or something among such lines.
So is there any mage (or even if it's not necessarily a mage, a even demon/devil perhaps) who is currently alive that would give Aria a run for her money (to the point she gets exhausted afterwards) if she is put in a magic power showdown duel?

It's been told that she was a former royal mage, but makes me wonder who (in terms of antagonists side, not MC or rest of MC's party) would be able to resist her, making her realize 'This enemy is tough.'

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
So is there any mage (or even if it's not necessarily a mage, a even demon/devil perhaps) who is currently alive that would give Aria a run for her money (to the point she gets exhausted afterwards) if she is put in a magic power showdown duel?

It's been told that she was a former royal mage, but makes me wonder who (in terms of antagonists side, not MC or rest of MC's party) would be able to resist her, making her realize 'This enemy is tough.'
Absolutely. Using magic in Elleria is extremely taxing mentally and physically... hence for example Eliot is unable to use his Tempest skill more than once per day only. He gets exhausted to extreme points and needs minimum 24 hours to recover.

The Guildmaster, however, is def ONE OF THE individuals who'd give her run for her money. That man is a beast. And she has plenty of competition, just that she has unfair advantage given her magical reserves.

However... magic isn't everything. Eliot per se, would be more than capable of killing her. Eliot is fast, extremely, absurdly fast. Especially starting CH2 where he in secret developed his Tempest skill more. It is hard to fight something you can't see, and that arrives before you can physically blink.

Of course not saying she doesn't take precautions against such measures but... it isn't like she is invincible. She can and does get hurt more than once throughout the story.

Eliot is the tricky one tho. If I have to put this into perspective... and get an movie example. This would be precisely how Eliot operates down the line. With power like that... it is extremely hard to tackle the guy, he just brute forces his way through obstacles.

Reactions: ohhiimfox and JJJ84
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes