• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Ive become attached to Lyria and was about to complain about it. hmm, guess ill just complain about the demon being a redhead, wait no that actually makes sense. i mean its quite possible not all redheads are succubi, just none ive ever, well yeah okay i actually liked that update after all.

Reactions: D4rkK1ng

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Don't see the reason for it, and it is an eyesore. The menu is easily accessible by right clicking at any point in time while playing. Of course, if you feel like doing it for yourself, I can guide you on which file to edit and how to do it.
The simple reason is just quick save / load for being able to see differences in dialog without having to go all the way through and make hard saves for everything.

Its something that I enable every single time its missing because its such a nice quality of life thing.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update and I enjoyed it.
Aria and Eris continue to be my 2 favorites.

Aria really has the best banter with MC out of all the LIs in this game and the chemistry between her and MC, & her and Yana is very engaging to watch.
With Eris, I quite like the relationship that is being built and the past relationship between her and MC that is continuously being teased. I'm just guessing here, but I have a feeling their previous relationship somehow ended in tragedy (with MC dying for the first time) & Eris is in her own way is trying to prevent history repeating itself to save the one she loves.

Regardless, two of them have the best arcs, and I do feel comparing each of LI's arcs, feel are in a different league compared to Lyria & Elvira.

Speaking of Lyria, I noticed that she lost her face tattoos.
Not sure how she got them removed (or was it face paint? :unsure: hmmm); did she get Elvira (given she's a mage) to remove them or something?
Something that makes me wonder about Lyria.
Before MC's "death", she was devoted follower of the other goddess (i.e. Eris's sister. Can't remember her name lol).
Could she have forsaken her goddess with what happened with MC?

Gonna be quite interesting with how things unfold in Chapter 2, and it's gonna open doors to whole bunch of character dynamics - Aria and Yana with Lyria and Elvira.

And let's not forget we'll be getting Morgana also.
Why do I get the feeling Morgana's addition is gonna be a firecracker that MC and other characters in his party won't expect. :KEK:

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Should be tagged as kinetic I think, choices are there just for a bit of flavour text, but don't actually influence anything at all in the story.
No, it shouldn't. Because there will be choices at sections where player influences the world and what happens in it further on. From political stuff to warfare. So no, not kinetic. Just takes time to get there.

Do we get any actual choices down the line or is it a Kinetic?
I mean, this has to be a joke:
View attachment 3529047 View attachment 3529048
View attachment 3529049 View attachment 3529051
Read above.

Can someone please clarify something. Aria keeps saying she is trustworthy even the goddess said as much but wasn't she previously a royal mage that killed the royal family? That is the most treasonous thing she could have done. Am I mistaken about this?
Yes. Because they were more threat alive than dead in the long run, just matters the long run not the short one.

Hi, liked your strings of fate alot hope this one wont be stoped by steam aswell was just wondering if you would add pregnacy to this one.
Good luck!!
Thanks. No it won't, yes I will.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Ive become attached to Lyria and was about to complain about it. hmm, guess ill just complain about the demon being a redhead, wait no that actually makes sense. i mean its quite possible not all redheads are succubi, just none ive ever, well yeah okay i actually liked that update after all.
Lyria aka Evassence. Wake me up inside. :KEK:

The simple reason is just quick save / load for being able to see differences in dialog without having to go all the way through and make hard saves for everything.

Its something that I enable every single time its missing because its such a nice quality of life thing.
As I said, I'm more than willing to help you enable it and guide you through the process.

Just finished the update and I enjoyed it.
Aria and Eris continue to be my 2 favorites.

Aria really has the best banter with MC out of all the LIs in this game and the chemistry between her and MC, & her and Yana is very engaging to watch.
With Eris, I quite like the relationship that is being built and the past relationship between her and MC that is continuously being teased. I'm just guessing here, but I have a feeling their previous relationship somehow ended in tragedy (with MC dying for the first time) & Eris is in her own way is trying to prevent history repeating itself to save the one she loves.

Regardless, two of them have the best arcs, and I do feel comparing each of LI's arcs, feel are in a different league compared to Lyria & Elvira.

Speaking of Lyria, I noticed that she lost her face tattoos.
Not sure how she got them removed (or was it face paint? :unsure: hmmm); did she get Elvira (given she's a mage) to remove them or something?
Something that makes me wonder about Lyria.
Before MC's "death", she was devoted follower of the other goddess (i.e. Eris's sister. Can't remember her name lol).
Could she have forsaken her goddess with what happened with MC?

Gonna be quite interesting with how things unfold in Chapter 2, and it's gonna open doors to whole bunch of character dynamics - Aria and Yana with Lyria and Elvira.

And let's not forget we'll be getting Morgana also.
Why do I get the feeling Morgana's addition is gonna be a firecracker that MC and other characters in his party won't expect. :KEK:

Agreed.

Oh... well... no spoilers. Can't say.

And yes, it was a paint. They don't have a tattoo shop around Elleria I'm afraid. And Inara is the name of Eris's sister.

And yes, she did. Which is obvious given her darker appearance. And yes, Morgana is a lunatic.

Reactions: JJJ84 and D4rkK1ng

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Am I the only one who feels like the sex scenes suck in this? They're so short and very rudimentary compared to most games on here.
Yes. You're right, I will agree. This is my own opinion on it as well, I never had much of a hand for these things. But I will tell you that I am certainly trying the best I can, and I'm trying to learn more as I go about these particular scenes... they're simply not my strength and it will take time for me to improve on it.

Of course an advice perhaps if you have one would also be of value to me.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
No, it shouldn't. Because there will be choices at sections where player influences the world and what happens in it further on. From political stuff to warfare. So no, not kinetic. Just takes time to get there.
"There will be"? So it's not in the game yet? If so you need the tag.
That aside, do the choices influence how the relationships are? You're probably able to avoid certain LIs, but is it possible to choose the nature of the relationship(romance/corruption/domination)?

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Elleria 0.4 :
/ (137 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
And yes, it was a paint. They don't have a tattoo shop around Elleria I'm afraid. And Inara is the name of Eris's sister.
I'm only partially through the game right now, after the bath scenes with her and the marks staying on I was hopeful they were permanent. Kind of disappointed wish that tbh

Lol00000

Jun 19, 2018
This VN is not bad, nor badly produced; it has good writing and the models are beautiful. But why not make it a kinetic novel already since there are few choices that don't matter?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
all i wanna know is are the LIs going to be forced or can we reject them

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yes. You're right, I will agree. This is my own opinion on it as well, I never had much of a hand for these things. But I will tell you that I am certainly trying the best I can, and I'm trying to learn more as I go about these particular scenes... they're simply not my strength and it will take time for me to improve on it.

Of course an advice perhaps if you have one would also be of value to me.
Wouldn't call myself an expert, but if you're looking for advice, following would be what I've give to improve your sex scenes;

1) Games with good to great sex scenes have decent amount of buildup & foreplay.

So french kissing, kissing on neck/body, handjob, blowjob, cunnilingus, footjob (not my kink but for some folks it is), 69 position, etc etc, provide a great setup towards the main sex scene.
Hence, avoid transitioning too quickly into the main sex scene.
Doing so, just shortens the whole ordeal.

2) Experiment with different sex positions
Obviously, missionary, cowgirl and doggy style goes without saying, and there's also different positions such as spooning and others.
For this part, you'll need to do some research to find different sex positions and mix them up with the sex scenes

For example, one of the other games I'm following, Pale Carnations (which might actually be a good game for you to learn from, great game in terms of story, and it has tons of sex scenes which is quite creative I'll say), uses a Strong man sex position.
Don't think I've even known such position before I played that game. :KEK:

Given there is magic involved, who knows.
Perhaps in the future, MC and a LI may have levitation sex while floating in the air? :KEK::KEK:

3) Lengthier the scene, the better.
Unless the story forces the sex scene to be a quickie (e.g. MC fucking one of the LIs but that LI doesn't want others to know they're fucking hence they're doing it in secret), it is more beneficial to have the sex scene to be longer.
Just gives more satisfaction to the player watching.

4) Have the occasional close-ups with different camera angles of the pounding during sex.

This can be seen used by devs in some other games. MC's dick pounding the LI's pussy like a piston during sex, whether the camera angle shows it from the front, or from the bottom with a "worm's eye view" (for positions like doggy style) with the close up shots of the penetration greatly improves the hotness of the sex scene compared to just the wide shots.

5) Show the creampie or cumming outside.

This point relates to the previous point.
When the MC cums (whether inside the LI or outside), close ups generally greatly improves the sex scene.
If the MC cums inside the LI, have the close up of the vagina with the cums dripping out from LI's pussy.
If MC came outside, show the shot (though I guess not closeup as much as pussy shot as when came inside) of MC making a mess on LI's stomach or back (dependent on the finishing sex position I guess missionary or doggy style etc etc).

6) Avoid using cut to black approach

With this I'm referring to the second Aria sex scene in the abandoned fortress.
Sure, it's obviously implied MC & Aria had sex for the second time, but honestly? I think it would have been far better had you just either done the full sex scene (even if the release of the update took longer due to it), or not have the sex scene at all (for e.g. not sure whether it would align with Aria's characterization, but perhaps she just wanted to.....cuddle before falling asleep or something).

I don't mean any offense by this, but the whole cut to black approach just gives the impression you're doing shortcuts for sex scenes even though it may not be your intention.
I don't think that's something I'd recommend; sure, many here are along the ride for the story, but I'd imagine people want good sex scenes also, and this cut to black approach just doesn't help at all.

In fact, if you're looking to change/improve any earlier parts of your game now or in the future, that MC-Aria fortress scene is one of the parts I'd say is better off changed (to either full proper sex scene or no sex scene).

This somehow became a bit of long-winded post. :HideThePain:
But I hope this constructive critique/advice is helpful at least to some degree.

p.s. Pale Carnations by Mutt & Jeff is the game I used as example here; there should be other games as well which have great sex scenes, but atm, it's the game I think comes to mind most in terms of how to improve the sex scenes aspect of your game.

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Wouldn't call myself an expert, but if you're looking for advice, following would be what I've give to improve your sex scenes;

1) Games with good to great sex scenes have decent amount of buildup & foreplay.

So french kissing, kissing on neck/body, handjob, blowjob, footjob (not my kink but for some folks it is), 69 position, etc etc, provide a great setup towards the main sex scene.
Hence, avoid transitioning too quickly into the main sex scene.
Doing so, just shortens the whole ordeal.

2) Experiment with different sex positions
Obviously, missionary and doggy style goes without saying, and there's also different positions such as spooning and others.
For this part, you'll need to do some research to find different sex positions and mix them up with the sex scenes

For example, one of the other games I'm following, Pale Carnations (which might actually be a good game for you to learn from, great game in terms of story, and it has tons of sex scenes which is quite creative I'll say), uses a Strong man sex position.
Don't think I've even known such position before I played that game. :KEK:

Given there is magic involved, who knows.
Perhaps in the future, MC and a LI may have levitation sex while floating in the air? :KEK::KEK:

3) Lengthier the scene, the better.
Unless the story forces the sex scene to be a quickie (e.g. MC fucking one of the LIs but that LI doesn't want others to know they're fucking hence they're doing it in secret), it is more beneficial to have the sex scene to be longer.
Just gives more satisfaction to the player watching.

4) Have the occasional close-ups with different camera angles of the pounding during sex.

This can be seen used by devs in some other games. MC's dick pounding the LI's pussy like a piston during sex, whether the camera angle shows it from the front, or from the bottom with a "worm's eye view" (for positions like doggy style) with the close up shots of the penetration greatly improves the hotness of the sex scene compared to just the wide shots.

5) Show the creampie or cumming outside.

This point relates to the previous point.
When the MC cums (whether inside the LI or outside), close ups generally greatly improves the sex scene.
If the MC cums inside the LI, have the close up of the vagina with the cums dripping out from LI's pussy.
If MC came outside, show the shot (though I guess not closeup as much as pussy shot as when came inside) of MC making a mess on LI's stomach or back (dependent on the finishing sex position I guess missionary or doggy style etc etc).

6) Avoid using cut to black approach

With this I'm referring to the second Aria sex scene in the abandoned fortress.
Sure, it's obviously implied MC & Aria had sex for the second time, but honestly? I think it would have been far better had you just either done the full sex scene (even if the release of the update took longer due to it), or not have the sex scene at all (for e.g. not sure whether it would align with Aria's characterization, but perhaps she just wanted to.....cuddle before falling asleep or something).

I don't mean any offense by this, but the whole cut to black approach just gives the impression you're doing shortcuts for sex scenes even though it may not be your intention.
I don't think that's something I'd recommend; sure, many here are along the ride for the story, but I'd imagine people want good sex scenes also, and this cut to black approach just doesn't help at all.

In fact, if you're looking to change/improve any earlier parts of your game now or in the future, that MC-Aria fortress scene is one of the parts I'd say is better off changed (to either full proper sex scene or no sex scene).

This somehow became a bit of long-winded post. :HideThePain:
But I hope this constructive critique/advice is helpful at least to some degree.

p.s. Pale Carnations by Mutt & Jeff is the game I used as example here; there should be other games as well which have great sex scenes, but atm, it's the game I think comes to mind most in terms of how to improve the sex scenes aspect of your game.
This is extremely valuable to me, so thank you for taking your time to write this up. I've def noted this down, and I'll do my best to experiment with this on the first chance I got.

As for pounding, requires animations skills which I don't have in DAZ. So that is out of option, I can, however, create more simplistic semi animations by using some other functions. So I'll try with that.

Once again, thanks a lot for this. Really helps.

P.S: For Aria 2nd one, no. Wasn't my intent to shortcut it, I simply had other things to focus on and deal with. I can't always afford time to create sex scenes, simply due to IRL matters. So sometimes it has to be FTB. But I hardly overuse this or intend to use it unless I'm forced to due to IRL matters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: johndoe19 and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
This is extremely valuable to me, so thank you for taking your time to write this up. I've def noted this down, and I'll do my best to experiment with this on the first chance I got.
You're welcome.
I hope it works out for you.

As for pounding, requires animations skills which I don't have in DAZ. So that is out of option, I can, however, create more simplistic semi animations by using some other functions. So I'll try with that.
That's fine.

One additional thing I should mention is to don't go overboard with the animations (I know you don't yet have the animations skills in DAZ and would settle for semi animations, but this is also in reference for the future as well, in case you learn and get much better at animations).

I've seen some devs just go totally overboard with animations with sex scenes (sometimes entire sex scene becoming an animation), and the result just makes the entire sex scene look really, really awkward, especially if there is no sextalk/dialogue or narration of sorts.
Example I'd put are Talothral's games. His games have fantastic stories and I like them very much. But achilles heel of his games, I feel is that entirety of his sex scenes for his games are done in 100% animations with zero dialogue, which always make the sex scenes look awkward.

Most optimum approach I think, is sex scene done mostly with still images, with occasional animation mixed in for few segments, accompanied by sex talk, and narration (or MC's inner thoughts in this game's case).

Oh, and also give some choices for player for e.g. to creampie or cum outside and anal or no anal?
Some folks don't like certain sexual actions enforced, so giving that whole freedom of choice would also be good as well.

As a wise friend once told me "One man's gold is a garbage for the other one." :WeSmart:

P.S: For Aria 2nd one, no. Wasn't my intent to shortcut it, I simply had other things to focus on and deal with. I can't always afford time to create sex scenes, simply due to IRL matters. So sometimes it has to be FTB. But I hardly overuse this or intend to use it unless I'm forced to due to IRL matters.
This is fine, since you're making your intentions clear with IRL matter affecting this.

I do hope that you won't need to explain this every time FTB happens though (I'd be guessing every now and then there would be some who ask this question, and it might get tiresome for you to answer it again and again :HideThePain: even though it won't be frequent).

johndoe19

May 31, 2019

Once again, thanks a lot for this. Really helps.

Just wanna say that I pretty much agree with all the advice JJJ84 gave to you, couldn't say it better myself. But I also want to add that as far as the rest of the game goes, it's really solid and definitely a game i'm going to keep tabs on and play. Just that the sexual aspects hold it back a tad.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Mystic, seeing someone reply to one of your older posts saying pregnancy is planned, what do you think about having a pregnancy counter in the game?

For instance, the player needs to have MC creampie the applicable LI certain number of times before getting her pregnant?
Of course, this counter would be invisible and only viewable within the game's code itself, and a system like this would give the player a choice as to whether they want to get the LI pregnant or not (those who don't wish to will avoid creampie obviously).

Ataegina, another fantasy game uses a system like this.

Having said that, given pregnancy is a factor, I do wonder how it would be applicable to LI like Eris; who is a goddess compared to rest of LIs who are mortals.
Can goddesses get pregnant by mortals?
Hmmm, I guess it wouldn't be out of realm of possibility, given greek mythologies have several cases of goddesses who got in relationship with mortal men and even giving birth e.g. hero Achilles born between Thetis, a sea goddess, & Peleus, a Greek King.

But in the end I suppose it would really depend on the rules you set in this game's universe.

Heh, I guess that means any child between MC & Eris would literally be a demigod (assuming pregnancy is possible); potential MC protagonist candidate material for a sequel game to this :KEK::WeSmart: ?

Reactions: johndoe19

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Just wanna say that I pretty much agree with all the advice JJJ84 gave to you, couldn't say it better myself. But I also want to add that as far as the rest of the game goes, it's really solid and definitely a game i'm going to keep tabs on and play. Just that the sexual aspects hold it back a tad.
Copy that then, thanks.

Mystic, seeing someone reply to one of your older posts saying pregnancy is planned, what do you think about having a pregnancy counter in the game?

For instance, the player needs to have MC creampie the applicable LI certain number of times before getting her pregnant?
Of course, this counter would be invisible and only viewable within the game's code itself, and a system like this would give the player a choice as to whether they want to get the LI pregnant or not (those who don't wish to will avoid creampie obviously).

Ataegina, another fantasy game uses a system like this.

Having said that, given pregnancy is a factor, I do wonder how it would be applicable to LI like Eris; who is a goddess compared to rest of LIs who are mortals.
Can goddesses get pregnant by mortals?
Hmmm, I guess it wouldn't be out of realm of possibility, given greek mythologies have several cases of goddesses who got in relationship with mortal men and even giving birth e.g. hero Achilles born between Thetis, a sea goddess, & Peleus, a Greek King.

But in the end I suppose it would really depend on the rules you set in this game's universe.

Heh, I guess that means any child between MC & Eris would literally be a demigod (assuming pregnancy is possible); potential MC protagonist candidate material for a sequel game to this :KEK::WeSmart: ?
I mean... if you wanna avoid creampie you need a therapy. :HideThePain: It is glorious.

As for your last words... I hardly mention these things but, seems you figured out the plan yourself. Either by accident or just thinking on it a lot. That is literally what I will do. :BootyTime:

• Yay, new update!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I mean... if you wanna avoid creampie you need a therapy. :HideThePain: It is glorious.
Haha of course.
Though, personally for me with these games it's creampie all the way and tbh, I have no issue with pregnancy either.

But there are some folks who don't like pregnancy content and wish to avoid it, so I guess it's more to do with giving freedom of choice.

Some games give the option of turning off pregnancy right from the start of the game.
Others like Ataegina, makes it dependent on how many times one creampies a LI.
Hence exceed that number limit of creampie in the pregnancy counter, and expect the LI to have the baby bump.

Either by accident or just thinking on it a lot. That is literally what I will do. :BootyTime:

:KEK: :WeSmart:

p.s. Updated my sex scenes advice post tiny little bit by adding cunnilingus in foreplay kinks and cowgirl in sex scenes type.
Of course, with something like cunnilingus, it would benefit from something like close up of camera with the view.

Last edited:
Reactions: johndoe19

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Haha of course.
Though, personally for me with these games it's creampie all the way and tbh, I have no issue with pregnancy either.

But there are some folks who don't like pregnancy content and wish to avoid it, so I guess it's more to do with giving freedom of choice.

Some games give the option of turning off pregnancy right from the start of the game.
Others like Ataegina, makes it dependent on how many times one creampies a LI.
Hence exceed that number limit of creampie in the pregnancy counter, and expect the LI to have the baby bump.

:KEK: :WeSmart:

p.s. Updated my sex scenes advice post tiny little bit by adding cunnilingus in foreplay kinks and cowgirl in sex scenes type.
Of course, with something like cunnilingus, it would benefit from something like close up of camera with the view.
Keep it secret, keep it safe.

And yeah I understand that. But I'll see, first scene I get to of such sort in CH2 I'll experiment a bit.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes