4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
No. He's actually correct. That's an archer's glove. It leaves the thumb and index finger unhindered for better dexterity and protects the two fingers used to nock the arrow. The bowstring applies up to 90 lbs of draw weight for a longbow. That's a lot of pressure on two knuckle joints.
Bro, I thought you knew how to read? You took part of the convo and didn't finish it up with the second half that continued in another post. You need to be spanked. :ROFLMAO:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Why are there conversations we only hear one side of?

Screenshot_1.png

----------missing reply---------

Screenshot_2.png

Same thing happened with Aria and her conditions.

The dialogue is already tedious and annoying enough, what with all the "$renpy.pause(0.1, hard=True)" every other line and the weird "sayings" or idioms, do we really have to skip half of the conversation that seems like it might actually be important?

Speaking of the nonsensical sayings.

Screenshot_3.png

This isn't some profound idiom, it's something Hillary Clinton said, which was dumb then and no better now.

"Every moment wasted looking back, keeps us from moving forward." - Hillary Clinton

" Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. " is an idiom translated to English that is widely known and is the opposite of "not looking back in order to move forward" and actually makes sense, because it alludes to learning from the mistakes of the past, not ignoring them.

Still, that isn't as egregious as this;

Screenshot_4.png

What?
The first part seems totally nonsensical, like some sort of strange translation and the second part seems like a really poorly formulated question. "If we go by that" ... why would we go by that?
The whole thing seems like a weird translation error.

Screenshot_5.png

Another poorly formulated question, would be much better as "Do you know what I mean?"
But then he says he isn't asking if she understands the meaning behind the words, but it'd make more sense if he wasn't asking if she understood the meaning of the words because he clearly is asking if she understood the meaning BEHIND the words.

And why does it seem like this is a secret coded conversation when they are in private? Just say what you mean, these strange overly verbose exchanges are not only written in an odd way, they are seemingly out of character for the protagonist who we've been told doesn't speak much up to this point.

Just say "The plan is to seem like I don't know what I'm doing, to seem dumb or naive, in order to lull her into a false sense of security".
Simple, succinct, to the point.

Screenshot_6.png

Bruh ...

coco_16_

Dec 7, 2022
Why are there conversations we only hear one side of?

View attachment 3554210

----------missing reply---------

View attachment 3554211

Same thing happened with Aria and her conditions.

The dialogue is already tedious and annoying enough, what with all the "$renpy.pause(0.1, hard=True)" every other line and the weird "sayings" or idioms, do we really have to skip half of the conversation that seems like it might actually be important?

Speaking of the nonsensical sayings.

View attachment 3554221

This isn't some profound idiom, it's something Hillary Clinton said, which was dumb then and no better now.

"Every moment wasted looking back, keeps us from moving forward." - Hillary Clinton

" Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. " is an idiom translated to English that is widely known and is the opposite of "not looking back in order to move forward" and actually makes sense, because it alludes to learning from the mistakes of the past, not ignoring them.

Still, that isn't as egregious as this;

View attachment 3554234

What?
The first part seems totally nonsensical, like some sort of strange translation and the second part seems like a really poorly formulated question. "If we go by that" ... why would we go by that?
The whole thing seems like a weird translation error.

View attachment 3554238

Another poorly formulated question, would be much better as "Do you know what I mean?"
But then he says he isn't asking if she understands the meaning behind the words, but it'd make more sense if he wasn't asking if she understood the meaning of the words because he clearly is asking if she understood the meaning BEHIND the words.

And why does it seem like this is a secret coded conversation when they are in private? Just say what you mean, these strange overly verbose exchanges are not only written in an odd way, they are seemingly out of character for the protagonist who we've been told doesn't speak much up to this point.

Just say "The plan is to seem like I don't know what I'm doing, to seem dumb or naive, in order to lull her into a false sense of security".
Simple, succinct, to the point.

View attachment 3554245

Bruh ...
Be careful with this dev man he gets real sensitive about criticism.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Oh, this was good. Great graphics and interesting plot. Once we got it rolling. The beginning was bit slow and too wordy at times. MC and Lyria claimed to have been together for years, but only after that time talked about things you'd suppose they'd have talked within first couple weeks. Choices were often hard to decipher, as there wasn't big difference on what to choose.

Girls were lovely. Especially Aria, Lyria and Elvira. Truly great looking. Biggest graphical error I saw was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They must have spent minutes talking, but during all that time the girl on the background didn't move. And I got bit bothered by the lack on any armour on MC. I know it's fantasy, but still..

I really like the direction where game is heading. Harem of pretty girls while saving the world.

I noticed only one typo, so quality control was good:
Because what you're trying to do, is turn a sensless world that stands upon pillars...

ps. I suggest redoing banner. It's not very tempting. Add some of those hotties on it and game will get much more notice.

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Oh, this was good. Great graphics and interesting plot. Once we got it rolling. The beginning was bit slow and too wordy at times. MC and Lyria claimed to have been together for years, but only after that time talked about things you'd suppose they'd have talked within first couple weeks. Choices were often hard to decipher, as there wasn't big difference on what to choose.

Girls were lovely. Especially Aria, Lyria and Elvira. Truly great looking. Biggest graphical error I saw was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They must have spent minutes talking, but during all that time the girl on the background didn't move. And I got bit bothered by the lack on any armour on MC. I know it's fantasy, but still..

I really like the direction where game is heading. Harem of pretty girls while saving the world.

I noticed only one typo, so quality control was good:
Because what you're trying to do, is turn a sensless world that stands upon pillars...

ps. I suggest redoing banner. It's not very tempting. Add some of those hotties on it and game will get much more notice.
There, updated banner.

Well... ''saving'' is kinda saving-ish. It is kinda more on a darker end I'd say... but end result nonetheless is same I suppose.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes