4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Why is the MC wearing an archery shooting glove?

Screenshot_1.png

Makes no sense, particularly as he's supposedly a swordsman and this glove would actually make weilding a sword harder, not easier, while also offering no protection.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
You're actually wrong. There are gloves for sword weildin. You can research that if you'd like.
I don't need to research it. I own swords, I have trained with swords. I first began fencing when I was 14.
No swordsman would wear a 2 finger glove in an actual combat setting.

Reactions: motseer

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I don't need to research it. I own swords, I have trained with swords. I first began fencing when I was 14.
No swordsman would wear a 2 finger glove in an actual combat setting.
I didn't say they would wear a two-finger glove. Just gloves in general. I don't use or own any swords. I prefer axes.

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Because a guy who relies on magical skills to enhance his body to move at nearly sound speed, would surely have issues with a glove when he holds his sword. :KEK:

I mean... come on. If you want a serious answer, fuck I know. Cause I have extremely limited amount of assets I can buy that actually don't look like shit, and I can't have him running naked. And I also like shit to look cool.

Other than that... I honestly don't pay attention to these somewhat irrelevant things. It is fantasy. :shurg:

Jun 21, 2023
Because a guy who relies on magical skills to enhance his body to move at nearly sound speed, would surely have issues with a glove when he holds his sword. :KEK:

I mean... come on. If you want a serious answer, fuck I know. Cause I have extremely limited amount of assets I can buy that actually don't look like shit, and I can't have him running naked. And I also like shit to look cool.

Other than that... I honestly don't pay attention to these somewhat irrelevant things. It is fantasy. :shurg:
Rule of cool strikes again !

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mystic and motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You're actually wrong...
No. He's actually correct. That's an archer's glove. It leaves the thumb and index finger unhindered for better dexterity and protects the two fingers used to nock the arrow. The bowstring applies up to 90 lbs of draw weight for a longbow. That's a lot of pressure on two knuckle joints.

• Hey there
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
No. He's actually correct. That's an archer's glove. It leaves the thumb and index finger unhindered for better dexterity and protects the two fingers used to nock the arrow. The bowstring applies up to 90 lbs of draw weight for a longbow. That's a lot of pressure on two knuckle joints.
Or maybe he has it to not get infected if he fingers a demon. :WeSmart:

• Yay, new update!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Or maybe he has it to not get infected if he fingers a demon. :WeSmart:
Well.... Demonic pussy has up to 270 lbs of draw weight and it is possible to actually lose a finger. The glove will make it come out with the hand; allowing the owner to have it reattached later. :devilish:

Meehaha

Aug 18, 2020
So what you are saying is if an archer is being charged by maybe a couple of demons gets a couple of arrows off and they then get too close, he would have to tell them to wait a moment so he can take his glove off before switching to his sword. Glad your not fighting on my side if that's the case.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic and motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So what you are saying is if an archer is being charged by maybe a couple of demons gets a couple of arrows off and they then get too close, he would have to tell them to wait a moment so he can take his glove off before switching to his sword. Glad your not fighting on my side if that's the case.
No. You and your sword are supposed to step in front of me and fight the demon I didn't get while I run away...

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8 and Mystic

Meehaha

Aug 18, 2020
Yep. Archers aren't grunts. They're air support.(y) The first iteration of death from above...:p
A lot of English archers from medieval period until they were pretty well obsolete after the English civil war carried swords. Probably not for decoration. 1713453205711.png 1713453353086.png

Meehaha

Aug 18, 2020
I mean you'd imagine they've had to defend themselves in close range somehow, unless you're a Legolas of course.
This conversation is getting strange. Its a good fantasy game with lots of sexy ladies, archers glove looks damn cool. Who really cares if its historically correct, when we could be looking at cute elves.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
A lot of English archers from medieval period until they were pretty well obsolete after the English civil war carried swords. Probably not for decoration. View attachment 3552508 View attachment 3552512
I can imagine that the "rain of arrows" was a pretty scary sight.

I mean you'd imagine they've had to defend themselves in close range somehow, unless you're a Legolas of course.
If the battle gets to where archers have to defend themselves against swordsmen or cavalry... It's probably all but over anyway.

...Who really cares...
Hmmm... I guess about 7 out of the last 8 posters...

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes