4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BannerElleria.png

Overview:
"By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. Mad words in sermons, wills of mortal men and women. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot stand for themselves, goodness and righteousness. Little to none of that present now a day however."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2024-04-10
Developer: M.C Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4 - Chapter I: End
Language: English
Other Games: Strings of Fate - Long way Home
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Planned Tags:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - - -

Extras:
Russian Translation* - Fan Signatures - Android Port*

*This port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

a52.png 08.png a2.png a3.png a5.png a25.png lBDSwq.png a14.png a80.png a32.png b8.png b94.png c11.png c68.png d56.png a66.png c68.png

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
By the word religion, I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. Mad words in sermons, wills of mortal men and women. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot stand for themselves, goodness, and righteousness. Little to none of that present nowadays, however."
That sounds like my experience here. :sneaky:
Thanks, MC Games
Cleaned up the overview.
Good luck with the game.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
hmmmm seems interesting and its a really bad day for updates of things Im waiting on so lets give this a go

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
Mystic I love your other 2 games... but 3 games at one time? I mean in development... is it wise? I mean... is it not too much?
I think I'ld be happier if the one of the other 2 games got completed before this game release as maintaining 3games at once will not only be a headache for you but each update of the other games will be delayed farther in future... not criticizing you or anything just observation. That's all.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Mystic I love your other 2 games... but 3 games at one time? I mean in development... is it wise? I mean... is it not too much?
I think I'ld be happier if the one of the other 2 games got completed before this game release as maintaining 3games at once will not only be a headache for you but each update of the other games will be delayed farther in future... not criticizing you or anything just observation. That's all.
There is no 3 games at once. UTM and Elleria are my only and sole focus. Elleria is heading for Steam after several larger updates. If you're talking about Strings of Fate, that is put on hold due to precise reason of Steam. Can't monetize HS2 now can we? Sadly that is, given the amount of money I sank into it. But no point in crying over spilled milk, or some such shit anyway.

Also, heavily important fact, is that Elleria was made as substitute for Strings of Fate. Given how many people actually enjoyed that one, so I decided this is the best I can do for them, rather than have em wait for me to go back to SoF.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes