• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
short as hell but sets a good tone and solid renders.... grammar seems awkward in places
[D&D Player]BURN THE DAMNED TROLL BEFORE IT GETS UP MORON[/D&D Player]
damned shame about strings

I can already see harem end will be the only true end
Dont suppose we'll be mind controlling anyone?
"You want forgiveness? Go seek god." ( c ) Eliot Magnus aka Bully Maguire.

And yeah, somewhat on shorter end. It is just an intro, I wanted it to do just that. Set a tone and hopefully, offer solid renders. ( Well at least no one mentioned typos yet. Fingers crossed. )

Also I put a lot of effort into intro already from my end is what I can say. Especially into timing the SFX, such as slashing, arrow sounds, stabbing sounds. But I'm satisfied with immersion they provide.

As for mind control... mmh. For one I will say corruption is certainly a part... but an absolute mind control... perhaps in some specific scenarios, a temporary spell. But that's just for the starters and what I can say at this early phase.

Reactions: Tyrranus

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Hot elf preview pic... keep your descriptions and shut up, I'm already in damn it.
Ah, yes, Lyria. If you fancy that particular elf, you should know you can get down south with her rather quick given the background of the main char and her.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I could, then again I also don't mind separating ten seconds of my life to reply people who ask me in normal fashion.
Ok fine, I see you don't mind answering people which is a good thing, I guess.
So, I wonder which of the following genres will be featured in your game, if any?
anal sex, bdsm, bukkake, creampie, lactation, male domination, milf, oral sex, romance, teasing, urination, vaginal sex

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Ok fine, I see you don't mind answering people which is a good thing, I guess.
So, I wonder which of the following genres will be featured in your game, if any?
anal sex, bdsm, bukkake, creampie, lactation, male domination, milf, oral sex, romance, teasing, urination, vaginal sex
There, easy. The one's I crossed( used strike-through on ) in your post, won't be included.

Huh...someone watched Kingdom of Heaven a lot...
Very, very, VERY, long time ago. From what I recall, very good movie. But no, game isn't based off of it. Besides, while a lot of people for some reason like to connect Paladins to Templars, Paladins are more DnD shtick.

are you seriously asking if there will be other males sexualy involved in a harem game? with who? honest question.
None of that here I'm afraid.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Mystic will there be any solo romances or strictly harem? Also, if there's femdom or lesbian, will those be optional/avoidable?
I mean, in terms of romance, Magnus is fond of some more and of some less. So the one's he is in my (canon story) fond of MORE, he will spend more time with and interact with more. However, doesn't stop me from making a poll or two at some point, seeing what those who play are interested in, and I can always make additions to that.

And my plan is to kinda go through individual romances with each char that is supposed to be part of it, give em all their screen times and potential to learn about the said char.

In the end, however, harem will be still present, but do I add additional content for particular characters you yourself, for example fancy. That is not up to me, but people who'd like it. ( like yourself )

As for lesbians... I'm sure some would be present in Elleria, but as this is not Magnus's jam, he doesn't give a rats ass about it. Thereby he doesn't involve himself in this. Aka NO.

Female Dominant... well, some characters are. But given the fact Magnus is a bulky chad, easier said than done. But to actually answer this question properly, I'd like to know what people refer to as femdom, because truthfully, I get awfully confused by a lot of terms on this community. If you give me a single sentence as to what is ACTUALLY considered a femdom here, I'll give a more specific answer.

I was only comenting on the guy that asked. sorry for the confusion.

Perfect if you ask me.
Perfect if you ask me as well... if that counts.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
How much render?
If you're asking how many renders in Intro, I'll be the first and only one ( as I am the one that works on it ) to warn you to not judge my updates by render count.

I'm known to write 50,000 words for an update if I feel like it. The amount of renders does not determine the length or size of my updates. So even with low amount of renders you'll be awfully busy going through 50k words.

However, the intro itself is short ( as it should be. )

Hope that gives you some insight.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Female Dominant... well, some characters are. But given the fact Magnus is a bulky chad, easier said than done. But to actually answer this question properly, I'd like to know what people refer to as femdom, because truthfully, I get awfully confused by a lot of terms on this community. If you give me a single sentence as to what is ACTUALLY considered a femdom here, I'll give a more specific answer.
Femdom to me, maybe not to others, is when a woman takes full control, whether in bed/outside of it or both.

Reactions: Mystic

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
are ther goin to be any other elf love interests?
If you're asking how many renders in Intro, I'll be the first and only one ( as I am the one that works on it ) to warn you to not judge my updates by render count.

I'm known to write 50,000 words for an update if I feel like it. The amount of renders does not determine the length or size of my updates. So even with low amount of renders you'll be awfully busy going through 50k words.

have you gotten the hang of the coding with daz? i know it can be dificult at first

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Very, very, VERY, long time ago. From what I recall, very good movie. But no, game isn't based off of it. Besides, while a lot of people for some reason like to connect Paladins to Templars, Paladins are more DnD shtick.
I was referring to this more than the actual Paladin part. :

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Femdom to me, maybe not to others, is when a woman takes full control, whether in bed/outside of it or both.
In that case no. I'd say some may try, but bigger chance of him impaling them on a spear than allowing them to do that. :KEK: As I said, Magnus is somewhat a chad.

have you gotten the hang of the coding with daz? i know it can be dificult at first
Not much of ''coding'' per se with DAZ. Albeit it is a nightmare of a software to deal with on multiple fronts, sadly, but I am getting better, yes. Hopefully even better with further time passage, thank you for asking though.

I was referring to this more than the actual Paladin part. :
Ah, yes. One of my favorite scenes, and yeah. For someone who watched it, no wonder you could note that I modified that quote. Though if you're looking for anything else here aside of that quote from said movie, I'm sorry to disappoint. No such luck.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Ah, yes. One of my favorite scenes, and yeah. For someone who watched it, no wonder you could note that I modified that quote. Though if you're looking for anything else here aside of that quote from said movie, I'm sorry to disappoint. No such luck.
Nah, I just noticed the quote and was like "Wait a minute..." :LOL:

• Yay, new update!

burbero

Jun 18, 2022

Hey, there's no need to get angry. I have a very very slow internet connection and I still need to run the translation programme. So I don't want to deal with this for small updates.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes