4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
if the games dev is watching this thread i have one suggestion, the white text is diffuicult to read at times, especially the scenes at the farm when mc is talking to the villagers there. that text is a bit hard to read. i have poor vision so a darker text or a text box would help here. for people like me..

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
if the games dev is watching this thread i have one suggestion, the white text is diffuicult to read at times, especially the scenes at the farm when mc is talking to the villagers there. that text is a bit hard to read. i have poor vision so a darker text or a text box would help here. for people like me..
Understood. I will get on it ASAP in that case. Shouldn't be a problem to solve, thank you.

Reactions: robrize2169

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Hey, there's no need to get angry. I have a very very slow internet connection and I still need to run the translation programme. So I don't want to deal with this for small updates.
Not even letter a of angry buddy. But in that case, wait for additional update, aka the next one before you download it.

Reactions: burbero

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
are you seriously asking if there will be other males sexualy involved in a harem game? with who? honest question.
I just posted a list of things I'm interested in, didn't really pay much attention to all the possible implications lol

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I just posted a list of things I'm interested in, didn't really pay much attention to all the possible implications lol
Got your answer though, most of the things you're interested in will be present. I'd say that's gucci in my opinion. :WeSmart:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Not about this game specifically, and it's something the dev couldn't do anything about anyway, as it's a resource/rendering engine problem. But I am so tired of metal flexing on chars as if it were cloth. But I'm also sure the ppl who make those resources don't care enough to deal with the extra load, coding and processing, that would take.

Just a peeve I wish would go away someday. Along with dickwaving weapons you couldn't pick up irl, much less wield. Take a look at more then previews when some more meat is draped on the bones.

Mar 29, 2023
once a devoted man of faith and a Paladin of his god, deemed a hero.
Yet a hero can be turned into a villain, for all the right reasons when he fought for all the wrong reasons before
mmm... is it that the protagonist had blind faith but when he got a wake-up call, he went on to live righteously, but this world didn't consider that as righteous? Or the god was an evil-god all along? =P

Plot looks interesting, gonna try it out now ^^

Mar 29, 2023
Not about this game specifically, and it's something the dev couldn't do anything about anyway, as it's a resource/rendering engine problem. But I am so tired of metal flexing on chars as if it were cloth. But I'm also sure the ppl who make those resources don't care enough to deal with the extra load, coding and processing, that would take.

Just a peeve I wish would go away someday. Along with dickwaving weapons you couldn't pick up irl, much less wield. Take a look at more then previews when some more meat is draped on the bones.
Why is it that people often rant about realism in a fantasy story? LOL
I get the metal flexing, but the weapons? Have you not seen anime with their ridiculous sized swords and whatnot? Sure IRL you gotta have lot of strength to wield a bastard sword since those are pretty hefty, but again, this is a fantasy story, so not everything has to be realistic. Also, this is a initial release, not a completed game. Mistakes/bugs are to be expected ;)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
mmm... is it that the protagonist had blind faith but when he got a wake-up call, he went on to live righteously, but this world didn't consider that as righteous? Or the god was an evil-god all along? =P

Plot looks interesting, gonna try it out now ^^
I'd not call it blind, I'd just call it faith. In a same fashion that a lot of people have it these days. And his god wasn't evil or good. Just... uncaring.

ahh always nice when you come out with a new game.
Hope you enjoy

Why is it that people often rant about realism in a fantasy story? LOL
I get the metal flexing, but the weapons? Have you not seen anime with their ridiculous sized swords and whatnot? Sure IRL you gotta have lot of strength to wield a bastard sword since those are pretty hefty, but again, this is a fantasy story, so not everything has to be realistic. Also, this is a initial release, not a completed game. Mistakes/bugs are to be expected ;)
Fantasy aspect, yes. One of the most important tags to consider when talking about this, and yes, as seen in renders. Magnus is a pretty muscled chad guy. He can hold that sword.

As for the other part, sadly software. DAZ is a piece of shit, and anyone who never worked in it will not understand the difficulties we go through on daily basis with it.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Really wanted to strings of fate to continue. Combination of LOTR, Witcher. What's not to like?
Well, that is why you're here. You can conclude as much, that Magnus hunts monsters. Aka Witcher style. As for LOTR, give it time. Sadly I can't do anything that would copyright my ass.

But I'll do my best to spice it up with familiarity and do my best to offer the same vibes. But it takes time, SoF has shit ton of stuff produced. This just started.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes