4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters
Mar 29, 2023
I'd not call it blind, I'd just call it faith.
No, if you blindly follow oracles, without questioning it or asking yourself why you're doing it, is called blind faith. Faith itself isn't blind per se, especially if it's tested and tried true. In other words; trust. From what I understand from the story, the mc had blind faith in a god when he was a paladin until he became disilusioned by the war he fought in. Afterwards he had faith in his elven companion. The former is blind, the latter is true. Since she proved herself to be a reliable companion, someone he could trust his life with.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
why game already tagged with future tags? there are no harems, corruption, monster girls or big asses and who knows when it gets any of it, if at all
don't mislead people, game is empty right now, with less than a 100 renders

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
why game already tagged with future tags? there are no harems, corruption, monster girls or big asses and who knows when it gets any of it, if at all
don't mislead people, game is empty right now, with less than a 100 renders
I'm misleading no one. This game is designed to be a harem game. Period.

Second, amount of renders doesn't impact nor is a measuring point for my updates. I can have 200 renders with 50,000 words. The intro is shorter , yes, as it should be. It is supposed to set the tone, and offer some insight on things.

Your definition of big ass isn't my definition of big ass. Deal with it. And for second part, it was the uploader himself who judged it such. Your perspectives are your own.

Nothing else I can say, you're free to go and play other games with 10,000 renders of bullshit if that's what you prefer buddy.

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
No, if you blindly follow oracles, without questioning it or asking yourself why you're doing it, is called blind faith. Faith itself isn't blind per se, especially if it's tested and tried true. In other words; trust. From what I understand from the story, the mc had blind faith in a god when he was a paladin until he became disilusioned by the war he fought in. Afterwards he had faith in his elven companion. The former is blind, the latter is true. Since she proved herself to be a reliable companion, someone he could trust his life with.
I suppose that could be an accurate perception about the particular matter, yeah.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm really curious how the MC is still around after a whole millenia, especially as he wishes for a good death.
But the game looks really good so far, i like what we have seen from the MC so far and Lyria is great.

Reactions: Mystic

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Hello.

For an Intro, it already contains material and has a good start of building the story and lore of the world surrounding the MC.

I think that the introduction of an archenemy necromancer would be interesting, a kind of final boss that will only emerge towards the end of the story, but that during the adventure will indirectly demonstrate itself to our heroes through actions and events hostile to us.

As it is also a harem story, it could, for a change from 95 percent of the stories here, have a chubby girl, and I'm not talking about a girl with good hips and good breasts, but then she's skinny in other places on her body. ... im talking about a really fat cutie... Maybe a dwarf girl, or something.
Love games with realistic girl bodies.

Hope to see more content soon, as this looks promising with excellent images, and a good start to the story.

Compliments.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I'm really curious how the MC is still around after a whole millenia, especially as he wishes for a good death.
But the game looks really good so far, i like what we have seen from the MC so far and Lyria is great.
TECHNICALLY. He isn't. At the very start, you can conclude that main character died in war whilst in service as a Paladin.

But I won't spoil further than that, except that I can somewhat elaborate for you on the good death part. He wants a good death, yes, but that doesn't mean he is willing to surrender his life so simply. If he is beaten fair and square, that is fine. But he will not hold back when he fights.

Hello.

For an Intro, it already contains material and has a good start of building the story and lore of the world surrounding the MC.

I think that the introduction of an archenemy necromancer would be interesting, a kind of final boss that will only emerge towards the end of the story, but that during the adventure will indirectly demonstrate itself to our heroes through actions and events hostile to us.

As it is also a harem story, it could, for a change from 95 percent of the stories here, have a chubby girl, and I'm not talking about a girl with good hips and good breasts, but then she's skinny in other places on her body. ... im talking about a really fat cutie... Maybe a dwarf girl, or something.
Love games with realistic girl bodies.

Hope to see more content soon, as this looks promising with excellent images, and a good start to the story.

Compliments.
Not sure about archenemy being the necromancer, but such a thing as necromancers exist. One of the characters down the road, Morgana, is quite a... sorceress with a foul reputation. But I'll leave it at that.

As for the rest... well, hard to say at the moment. I can confirm dwarven presence however for the moment.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
TECHNICALLY. He isn't. At the very start, you can conclude that main character died in war whilst in service as a Paladin.

But I won't spoil further than that, except that I can somewhat elaborate for you on the good death part. He wants a good death, yes, but that doesn't mean he is willing to surrender his life so simply. If he is beaten fair and square, that is fine. But he will not hold back when he fights.
Yeah, it's clear he died, so i'm curious why he is still/or again arround and from what i see he has his memories intact, like when he's asked about the paladins. Even more curious as he wishes for a good death, so i would guess not reincarnation (not a ordinary one at least)...or that he's entirely fine with being still/again here.

Yeah clearly not suicidal, but a bit on the reckless side i would say, like the part with wrestling/jumping on a drake :LOL:

• Haha

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Yeah, it's clear he died, so i'm curious why he is still/or again arround and from what i see he has his memories intact, like when he's asked about the paladins. Even more curious as he wishes for a good death, so i would guess not reincarnation (not a ordinary one at least)...or that he's entirely fine with being still/again here.

Yeah clearly not suicidal, but a bit on the reckless side i would say, like the part with wrestling/jumping on a drake :LOL:
A bit reckless, yes, that part stands. :ROFLMAO:

Well in small part spoiler, is the thing that he wasn't always around. Did he come back, yes, as a different individual however. You can conclude as much as he says briefly "My parents were farmers." Meaning he was born in natural way again, and had to grow up.

Were his memories of his past life always present, the answer to that would be no. So I suppose you could call it a reincarnation in a way.

Reactions: Raziel_8

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Why does every medieval fantasy game here always the MC wear ugly impractical armor? Even a poor mercenary probably can afford a gambeson. Why wear a sleeveless leather your arms are open.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Why does every medieval fantasy game here always the MC wear ugly impractical armor? Even a poor mercenary probably can afford a gambeson. Why wear a sleeveless leather your arms are open.
Because plenty of DAZ assets suck ass, and the rest are even harder to deal with. Unless you actually work with the software, I'd recommend you to not judge the actual headaches people who work with it have.

On a side note however, it is a temporary one, first being because I like to have some sense of progression by ''upgrading them''. And second, cause DAZ shit is quite expensive and I didn't buy the stuff I need just yet.

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Because plenty of DAZ assets suck ass, and the rest are even harder to deal with. Unless you actually work with the software, I'd recommend you to not judge the actual headaches people who work with it have.

On a side note however, it is a temporary one, first being because I like to have some sense of progression by ''upgrading them''. And second, cause DAZ shit is quite expensive and I didn't buy the stuff I need just yet.
Ok I understand now. At least give mc some non sleeveless to wear. He will die from cold before reaching halfway the story.

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
you have too many projects to working on :rolleyes:.
don't get offended... Finish what hasn't been finished first

medieval themes are more interesting
Good Luck !!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: eonfow and Mystic
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes