4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
So is there any mage (or even if it's not necessarily a mage, a even demon/devil perhaps) who is currently alive that would give Aria a run for her money (to the point she gets exhausted afterwards) if she is put in a magic power showdown duel?

It's been told that she was a former royal mage, but makes me wonder who (in terms of antagonists side, not MC or rest of MC's party) would be able to resist her, making her realize 'This enemy is tough.'
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. The God's Chosen, aka their Champions are kinda like boss fights. So those would also give her the run for her money.

Though usually only Eliot fights those. That's more important action he involves himself in, otherwise he doesn't fight too much. Cause him getting out on the battlefield is an entirely different type of a problem on itself. Just not a problem for him.

Starting CH2 you'll see he is more of a commander and a chess player to put it that way, as you start to manage stuff via choices and start impacting the world story-wise.

Cause... if Eliot has to get out... then it isn't good.

Reactions: haooni and JJJ84

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Wooow that speech is annoying. Completely ruins a potentially good story with horrible dialogue. We can imagine the old timey speech, just make it readable plz. And the 0.1 sec pauses are annoying. And all the focus/blur during conversations. And the meaningless silly choices. Okay, I'm done here.

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Don't get me wrong. The other girls are fun. But you made a rod for your own back there. Shouldn't have made her so likeable!
I will send her back to Elven woods and force her to cut grass and chop trees. :KEK: She won't be so fun after that anymore, Elves hate destroying nature.

Too bad Eliot intends to burn half the Elleria. Get fked Lyria.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I will send her back to Elven woods and force her to cut grass and chop trees. :KEK: She won't be so fun after that anymore, Elves hate destroying nature.

Too bad Eliot intends to burn half the Elleria. Get fked Lyria.
Still...Lyria > Aria (maybe should have made Aria a cute elve) :whistle:
With the important part out of the way, i'm most curious about the relationship with Eris, she is the most interesting among the girls...Aria has her solid place after Lyria, there was also that blonde one, but i forgot her name...

Reactions: Lurcher1 and dzapan

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was well made and I like a nice fantasy romp... but I did have a couple issues with it.

Strongly feels like every choice is pointless, most of the convo ones are just the same thing phrased 2 ways... and there's no choices for the important stuff like if you'd want to get with the elf lady or not, if you were truly joining Eris or just lying about joining up with her... I was kinda annoyed that the MC was always going to be really curt with the elf, even after hooking up with her, and there being no control over it at all. Then in the later parts it corrected this not by giving impactful choices, but by there being none at all. So yeah, this is my primary grievance.

It's weird that the character is repeatedly called Magnus, including by people they're close to, when that's just their surname (and not the part you can choose, so might be immersion breaking)... for a while it threw me thinking it was incorrectly using the default until I remembered he had a surname.

The convos sometimes felt a little off too, like people trying to be too cryptic or poetic or something and it just came off a little ehh, but that mighta been on purpose to convey their personalities or some such... but did make me somewhat lose interest in the dialogue in places.

The sex scenes were a bit flash in the pan, is the best way I could describe it.

I hope we get a bit of the demon lady in her natural form, especially during any sex scenes, as I do have a weakness for that.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Since DevinHesi can't share when I embed specific things on my discord, here you have it. Aria doing a little Q&A regarding War Table Ops starting Chapter II. ( I know, she's a lovely host. Piss off Lyria fans. :KEK: )

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
( I know, she's a lovely host. Piss off Lyria fans. :KEK: )
I'm a Lyria fan myself... i get it that you want to ppl getting pissed by your comments at Lyria.. but there is one thing thats called logic.. if you as the dev dont like the character then dont put her into your game/story as a Main LI...

You couldve just put her in the intro as a one time off fling and be gone with it... but noooo you decided that you want her as an main love interest.. so please do us fans of her a favour and stop trying to piss us off..

Could bite you in the long run... btw i like the story so far and has potential!

Just dont like the Anti Lyria post from you ^^

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I'm a Lyria fan myself... i get it that you want to ppl getting pissed by your comments at Lyria.. but there is one thing thats called logic.. if you as the dev dont like the character then dont put her into your game/story as a Main LI...

You couldve just put her in the intro as a one time off fling and be gone with it... but noooo you decided that you want her as an main love interest.. so please do us fans of her a favour and stop trying to piss us off..

Could bite you in the long run... btw i like the story so far and has potential!

Just dont like the Anti Lyria post from you ^^
Nope. I absolutely like every single one of em. Hundred percent. Im always attached to my characters each one for specific parts of their personalities.

I mean this is your first time interacting with me so I hardly judge. But there is no pissing off going on here. I suppose you are just not used on my level of sarcasm and joking manners when iy comes for my own stuff. But that is all there is to it.

I dont dislike any of em. One reason why I make specific harem type. I don't pick em for scenes either, they all get their time whenever possible and when it suits the story.

So relax buddy. Nothing so dramatic here I assure you.

P. S: if anything I want is people gettin in on joke or roastin another char in friendly manner if they want! Its all for fun's sake.

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Nope. I absolutely like every single one of em. Hundred percent. Im always attached to my characters each one for specific parts of their personalities.

I mean this is your first time interacting with me so I hardly judge. But there is no pissing off going on here. I suppose you are just not used on my level of sarcasm and joking manners when iy comes for my own stuff. But that is all there is to it.

I dont dislike any of em. One reason why I make specific harem type. I don't pick em for scenes either, they all get their time whenever possible and when it suits the story.

So relax buddy. Nothing so dramatic here I assure you.

P. S: if anything I want is people gettin in on joke or roastin another char in friendly manner if they want! Its all for fun's sake.
If its in a joking matter then okay i can behind that. i'm blind to sarcasm if its writen so no harm done :)

I didnt mean any offense btw

Reactions: Mystic

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
Oh yeah?
Did Eliot become a wizard at the age of 30 pdVaG.jpeg or did that happen during those 500 years?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes