4.00 star(s) 17 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Lucky_Spices

Jul 23, 2023
How can I turn off the delay between the sentences?

I'm a slow reader because english is not my main language and if I have to wait for each sentence to appear I will never reach the end.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Started this game 2 days ago and just caught up.
I must say, I'm enjoying it a lot.

While Lyria & Elvira are okay, for me I'd say Eris & Aria are in a league of their own.
And even within that league, I think Aria literally skyrocketed to being my favorite.

Come to think of it, it kinda feels like there might be some motivation from Yennefer's from Witcher 3, with her and Aria having following parallels;

- MC current job with the guild being a sort of monster hunter(?) with Aria being a mage, similar to Geralt being Witcher & Yen being the sorceress.
- MC and Aria's fates are bound together by the Word Vow spell, just as Geralt & Yen are with Geralt's the Last Wish from the Djinn
- Both Aria & Yen are powerful in terms of their magic, & resourceful
- Both Aria & Yen seem to have that very tsundere like personality with a bit of attitude, but can also be caring.
- They both have good sense of fashion? :KEK:

Perhaps the parallels are unintentional, but I'm digging Aria's character a lot.

So, Mystic, 4 LIs are revealed now.
Is that all of them or will there be more?
Also, I noticed there's one entry in characters that isn't unlocked yet. :unsure:

Anyway, nice job with this one, and I'll be looking forward to what comes next.

Reactions: risky0 and Raziel_8

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Started this game 2 days ago and just caught up.
I must say, I'm enjoying it a lot.

While Lyria & Elvira are okay, for me I'd say Eris & Aria are in a league of their own.
And even within that league, I think Aria literally skyrocketed to being my favorite.

Come to think of it, it kinda feels like there might be some motivation from Yennefer's from Witcher 3, with her and Aria having following parallels;

- MC current job with the guild being a sort of monster hunter(?) with Aria being a mage, similar to Geralt being Witcher & Yen being the sorceress.
- MC and Aria's fates are bound together by the Word Vow spell, just as Geralt & Yen are with Geralt's the Last Wish from the Djinn
- Both Aria & Yen are powerful in terms of their magic, & resourceful
- Both Aria & Yen seem to have that very tsundere like personality with a bit of attitude, but can also be caring.
- They both have good sense of fashion? :KEK:

Perhaps the parallels are unintentional, but I'm digging Aria's character a lot.

So, Mystic, 4 LIs are revealed now.
Is that all of them or will there be more?
Also, I noticed there's one entry in characters that isn't unlocked yet. :unsure:

Anyway, nice job with this one, and I'll be looking forward to what comes next.
Unintentional, really didn't think about Yennefer whatsoever. I was just at a... ''Okay, need a badass mage.'' and I went with whatever popped into my head.

And hm... no idea honestly. But at least 85 percent of me is sure that that is all. Kinda... that is. There are some... specific circumstances and relations tied to it but... that's not a ''main LI'' really.

But yus, I agree. I know I'm not supposed to at least play favorites but... yeah I'd say Aria and Eris.

And yeah, that's cause the char wasn't introduced yet. That entry is for Morgana.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Here, have this nice castle. #ArchitetcureAlsoMatters. And yes... CH1 wrap up is close. Very close.

1712582306748.png

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84 and Mipecio

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Peeky peeky. Apparently the most favorite Elf is back with CH1 wrap up. ( Which is done by the way, I Have few things to go through, mainly polish. But it is done. Should be released tomorrow sometime throughout the day.)

1712693915371.png

Last edited:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

And as promised, here it is. Chapter I Wrap up. There'll probably be another update soon enough, addressing polishing and some minor additions, corrections among other things. But story-wise... this is that.

On an important side note, a slight reminder to those unaware, this is the last free update for Elleria. Further chapters and early access to them will only be available to backers and for purchases. While Chapter I is and WILL remain free for access to anyone, which was intended to be that way. Consider it my very generous, in personal opinion, demo offer of quite a portion of the story.

Download for Chapter I Wrap Up:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Elleria [v0.4 Ch. 1 End] [M.C Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [201 MB]
- - -

Mac [210 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Elleria-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: D4rkK1ng

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
Very Very good update ... i loved it...
I liked Aria a lot in this chapter ... she became n2 and almost tied with Lydia for n1.
Mc deserved what he get in the end of the chapter.

but man what a cliffhanger (a lovely one though)....
now only Elvira remains so we can have a complete party / harem :D

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
add the quick menu to the bottom please
Don't see the reason for it, and it is an eyesore. The menu is easily accessible by right clicking at any point in time while playing. Of course, if you feel like doing it for yourself, I can guide you on which file to edit and how to do it.

Very Very good update ... i loved it...
I liked Aria a lot in this chapter ... she became n2 and almost tied with Lydia for n1.
Mc deserved what he get in the end of the chapter.

but man what a cliffhanger (a lovely one though)....
now only Elvira remains so we can have a complete party / harem :D
But no comment on gallery unlock of Eris tits. Shameful.

Aug 8, 2017
Lack of choices suck, especially not being able to refuse Arias advances; this is the biggest problem I have with Harem VN's is that most of them force love interests without having the ability to choose who you want. I wish you luck with your project dev, this just isn't for me anymore.

Brawnstar

Feb 8, 2020
Can someone please clarify something. Aria keeps saying she is trustworthy even the goddess said as much but wasn't she previously a royal mage that killed the royal family? That is the most treasonous thing she could have done. Am I mistaken about this?

Buridus

Jul 31, 2021
Hi, liked your strings of fate alot hope this one wont be stoped by steam aswell was just wondering if you would add pregnacy to this one.
Good luck!!

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes