Unity Completed Eliminator Kaede [v1.2] [Moyashi Institute Of Technical Research]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tdius

Feb 20, 2018
You guys can avoid the scat and pee if you try. I've never been forced into it.

Also here is a list of cheats you can type in a text box when you click "pagedown" on the keyboard.
If you don't see a text box your resolution is too small, I think you have to be in 1920x1080. Windowed does not show the cheat dialogue box apparently. So try the highest resolutions you can and see if any of them work for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, for everyone struggling with the graphics, there is a an options menu. Change the language to English and it will make much more sense.
I went from 5fps to 30fps with a couple changes.
cheast no work

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
tell meeeeee
I can see your reading skills aren't quite there yet.
The information is right there. If the cheat menu doesn't display, you don't have the screen resolution to support the game.
The cheat menu still works, but you cannot press any other keys while typing the command.

unknownpervert

Oct 20, 2018
So I crashed while playing the game and since then I cannot play it ever again,the loading screen stay at 0% and a weird gray pop-up keep being displayed even when loading.Anyone have a clue on how to fix this?

indosetanzz

Apr 28, 2017
So I crashed while playing the game and since then I cannot play it ever again,the loading screen stay at 0% and a weird gray pop-up keep being displayed even when loading.Anyone have a clue on how to fix this?
Delete save file in user/local and regedit ,play again run using administator

noobplayer15

Feb 23, 2018
Really nice Fps game. Games that explore the scat genre is pretty rare esp. 3D ones. I really like this game, only problem is that it's really short and the game uses so much processing power. Nice to see that it got updated. Thank you for the upload :D

Giulio96

Jan 20, 2018
Is this the game's latest version ?
I saw they released various updates on DLsite during the last few days.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is this the game's latest version ?
I saw they released various updates on DLsite during the last few days.
Last few days = late September?
That's the update that's on here I believe, it's just bug fixes if you read it.

D

Deleted member 407196

The first time i saw a montser it scared the shit out of me. Game runs smotohly and it's nice, though controls on the xbox controller doesn't seem to work

Rikatsu

Oct 10, 2018
Me: "OMG!!! YESH~ FINALLY A GOOD GAME UWU THIS WILL BE GREAT TEHE~"
Me: *Click Play*
Computer's RAM: *Explode*
Me:

Seriously, why the game tries to load every single asset when it's loading?
I tried to run this on my 4 GB RAM PC and the RAM just instantly exploded. I didn't have any chance to kill the task and my PC just froze.
Any tips for running this game without makes my PC sick?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Me: "OMG!!! YESH~ FINALLY A GOOD GAME UWU THIS WILL BE GREAT TEHE~"
Me: *Click Play*
Computer's RAM: *Explode*
Me:

Seriously, why the game tries to load every single asset when it's loading?
I tried to run this on my 4 GB RAM PC and the RAM just instantly exploded. I didn't have any chance to kill the task and my PC just froze.
Any tips for running this game without makes my PC sick?
Try reducing the settings if you can get into the settings menu before it freezes, that MIGHT do the trick. If not, you'll have to get more RAM.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
On another note, anybody got a guide for the collectible stuff? I'm down to three green doll things and I just spent three hours straight searching every inch of the map.

Last edited:
Reactions: 0KO
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes