Unity Completed Eliminator Kaede [v1.2] [Moyashi Institute Of Technical Research]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

neonblack

Jul 6, 2017
Teleport 1 certainly is interesting, theres a cutsceen and a girl in a room, nothing more, no way to get there without cheating. Is there any chance of the developer updating this further?
you actually can get there without cheating just need to go up some stairs hop on a building and jump down to the grating

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Teleport 1 certainly is interesting, theres a cutsceen and a girl in a room, nothing more, no way to get there without cheating. Is there any chance of the developer updating this further?
Last update break was about a year long. So I wouldn't plan on it.

patco

Sep 3, 2018
I want to find these erotic shooter games like this ... if anyone know other titles , can you guy share me some? Specially male protagonist. I only knew one is rape of dead.
Absolutely agree. Looking for same! :)

franckyky21

Jan 29, 2018
Hello, or is the bed in version 1.2 the piece is empty by posters and medicines?

I found you have to open the shop with the TAB key

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Mixing action/fighting games and erotica? Pointless, on the boundary of stupid, in my opinion.

If I want to see vector/pixel tits, I don't want to shoot something to do so (except, with my vector/pixel dick) ...

Sil3nce

Dec 14, 2017
Yeah about this game, it won't let me open it. Everytime I try to extract it it says it cannot open as an archive, someone please help

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
Awesome game are there more games like this or close to this? With preferably a little more H?
Would be happy to get a few examples :)
PS: Rape of the dead is already completed

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Man, this game looks so awesome, had my eye on it for a good while, just wish my toaster could run it, it has all my fetishes (excluding Gore) and the combat/shooting mechanics look fun enough.

I only get max 5 or 6 FPS with everything on low or off haha, I can just barely see her relieve herself and explore the beginning area, and to be honest I'd be pretty much fine with that if only I had unlimited Credits or a huge amount of them to buy drinks, I would totally be happy using this game as an eat, drink, defecate, urinate simulator lol, anyone here think they can actually make that happen, like a save file or something please? :)

Reactions: blemblemm
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes