Unity Completed Eliminator Kaede [v1.2] [Moyashi Institute Of Technical Research]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Press "pagedown" on your keyboard, then type AddMoney, press enter, press pagedown again.
Thanks! I just looked back and saw your previous comment regarding cheats, doesn't work for me though unfortunately, my toasters resolution is capped at 1366 x 768 so I can't see the type box. Do you think there's a way someone could share a save that has a shit load of credits I can use please? :p

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Thanks! I just looked back and saw your previous comment regarding cheats, doesn't work for me though unfortunately, my toasters resolution is capped at 1366 x 768 so I can't see the type box. Do you think there's a way someone could share a save that has a shit load of credits I can use please? :p
You don't have to see the text box to use the cheats, just follow the instructions above, and the money cheat will give you enough for all the costumes. Twice will give you enough to spawn the bed, the other npcs, and anything else you want.

You can also try to play in windowed mode, its possible your screen will support a higher resolution while not in fullscreen.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
You don't have to see the text box to use the cheats, just follow the instructions above, and the money cheat will give you enough for all the costumes. Twice will give you enough to spawn the bed, the other npcs, and anything else you want.

You can also try to play in windowed mode, its possible your screen will support a higher resolution while not in fullscreen.
I tried that but it doesn't seem to be working, is there anything that would indicate that the text box has appeared, such as a noise or Kaede not being movable by WASD etc? Also, I have 2 page down keys on my keyboard, are both the same? Ive tried both but nothing happens, and when I type "AddMoney" does that include upper case, lower case and no space?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I tried that but it doesn't seem to be working, is there anything that would indicate that the text box has appeared, such as a noise or Kaede not being movable by WASD etc? Also, I have 2 page down buttons, are both the same? Ive tried both but nothing happens, also when I type "AddMoney" does that include upper case, lower case and no space?
pagedown, as is in the home key group above the arrow keys. Do not move around after you press the pagedown button, because the inputs are still registered in the text box. Type "AddMoney", yes, capitals, no spaces. Then pressing pagedown again should close the prompt. Go to the wardrobe and try buying the outfits.

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
pagedown, as is in the home key group above the arrow keys. Do not move around after you press the pagedown button, because the inputs are still registered in the text box. Type "AddMoney", yes, capitals, no spaces. Then pressing pagedown again should close the prompt. Go to the wardrobe and try buying the outfits.
Okay, Ill give that a shot thanks. Also one more thing so you just type it in game and not at the pause screen or anything yeah? Because Ive been doing it in game.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Okay, Ill give that a shot thanks. Also one more thing so you just type it in game and not at the pause screen or anything? Ive been doing it in game.
I think both work, but pause menu might work better considering you won't move around while typing.
You should also try windowed mode.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
I think both work, but pause menu might work better considering you won't move around while typing.
You should also try windowed mode.
Hey, thanks a lot for the help man, I appreciate it. It's working now, just gave me 100000 credits :)

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Only thing now is that she keeps freezing up every so often when buying a drink or sometimes when the "What to do?" menu appears I can't get her out of it, anyway to fix, avoid or get out of this?

It's kind of annoying considering how long it takes me to actually load into the game (about 8-10 minutes). I once got a glitch were she wouldn't switch weapons or interact with anything, which I fixed by attacking with the knife.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Only thing now is that she keeps freezing up every so often when buying a drink or sometimes when the "What to do?" menu appears I can't get her out of it, anyway to fix, avoid or get out of this?
That's the quality of the game, and the fact that it's pretty much a soft requirement that your monitor supports 1920x1080. (I've tested only a few, so perhaps there is one lower.)
The UI might be bugging out because of the resolution. I might tell you again to try running the game in windowed mode, this should allow you to see 100% of the screen.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
That's the quality of the game, and the fact that it's pretty much a soft requirement that your monitor supports 1920x1080. (I've tested only a few, so perhaps there is one lower.)
The UI might be bugging out because of the resolution. I might tell you again to try running the game in windowed mode, this should allow you to see 100% of the screen.
Yeah I did try windowed mode, the resolution options are lower than my cap so I actually lose more screen. When the freeze happens the UI is still there and I can highlight and click the buttons but it wont let me exit or have her start doing something, I can still rotate the camera though, but other than that nothing else really so I have no choice but to reset the game.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Ive come to realize 3 specific things that cause it to freeze up (well, for me anyway). 1. Using a Urinal and she shakes her head because she doesn't need to pee, she stands there and you can't do a thing, 2. Using a Vending Machine after vomiting (I think) causes her to stand there and you can't do anything, 3. Changing pose when sitting on a toilet, selecting masturbation and clicking on squirting, makes her masturbate indefinitely with (sadly) no squirting.

So yeah, for me the 3 Don'ts are:
. Don't use Urinals
. Don't click squirting
. Don't use Vending Machines

Everything else in the game seems fine (so far), instead of using Vending Machines I just use the money cheat to buy drinks from the shop :3

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
freeze ups. . .
All of the "squirting" scenes cause freezeups on my system, but it's not forever. It's probably loading the fluid, it might actually be a dynamic fluid, which causes lag issues. Have you tried waiting?

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Have you tried waiting?
Ive waited for over 15 minutes on the squirting and urinal ones, no dice for me. It doesn't FREEZE freeze, I'm just using that to describe it, it's more like she's just stuck standing or sitting there and inputs from the UI on the left don't do anything, I can still rotate, move and zoom the camera though, just nothing happens.

UnNeXcOaSt

Dec 14, 2017
Man, this game looks so awesome, had my eye on it for a good while, just wish my toaster could run it, it has all my fetishes (excluding Gore) and the combat/shooting mechanics look fun enough.

I only get max 5 or 6 FPS with everything on low or off haha, I can just barely see her relieve herself and explore the beginning area, and to be honest I'd be pretty much fine with that if only I had unlimited Credits or a huge amount of them to buy drinks, I would totally be happy using this game as an eat, drink, defecate, urinate simulator lol, anyone here think they can actually make that happen, like a save file or something please? :)
There is bug I think I dunno but when I play lowest on the beginning 1920x1080 with 5 fps I tried re-option to low again and I get 30 fps when I increased the settings in game and I still get 30 fps
How I do that I played lowest resulation and windowed after that I
changed settings to low and then alt enter for full screen after that game automaticly turns lowest resulation to highest (1920x1080) and then re-option lowest>highest>lowest settings when the game stabilized I increased the settings and it's perfectly fine

Note :sorry for my English thank you for understanding

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
There is bug I think I dunno but when I play lowest on the beginning 1920x1080 with 5 fps I tried re-option to low again and I get 30 fps when I increased the settings in game and I still get 30 fps
How I do that I played lowest resulation and windowed after that I
changed settings to low and then alt enter for full screen after that game automaticly turns lowest resulation to highest (1920x1080) and then re-option lowest>highest>lowest settings when the game stabilized I increased the settings and it's perfectly fine

Note :sorry for my English thank you for understanding
Interesting, thanks! Ill have to give that a try. I have doubts it would work on my toaster though, it's a laptop from like 12 years ago lol.

Reactions: UnNeXcOaSt
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes