Unity Completed Eliminator Kaede [v1.2] [Moyashi Institute Of Technical Research]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Yes... I read that, re-read what I said. I said cheats are WORKING for me. I just typed them in with no quotes, same case.
Ah
My tiny ape brain misread your post, most just mention how the cheats aren't working lol

It's been a long time since this game was relevant. I can't remember which version disabled the console cheats.
In any case, if this whole time you could enter the same commands without the quotation marks, that would be hilarious.

Finalgetsuga1

Jun 24, 2019
Came to beat to a qt anime girl pissing and shitting, nearly pissed myself because I walked through a door and got bum-rushed by an abomination.

Still came, 10/10.

Also everyone that uploaded uncensored patches and fixes is goated.

Reactions: a-got

DoggoFiyer

May 24, 2023
Uncensored patch for anyone wanting to remove the in-game mosaic, so you can now enjoy peeping.

How to add patch!
Copy/cut the (sharedassets0.assets) into the (Eliminator_kaede_Data) file, and then press replace the (sharedassets0.assets) file if you are asked to skip or replace file, but don't press skip file since this will not remove the mosaic from the game, after this press the (Eliminator_kaede.exe) and enjoy the game.

Link:

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes