Unity Completed Eliminator Kaede [v1.2] [Moyashi Institute Of Technical Research]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lucara

Jul 7, 2017
hi, anyone has a good methos so i can use the caracthers models of this game, im making a game for myself and i want to use this models, any help will be appreciated

Luminance Altria

Mar 17, 2022
Does anyone have screenshots or locations on where Kaede can poop or pee? Also can she just do her business anywhere or only on dpecific locations?

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Does anyone have screenshots or locations on where Kaede can poop or pee? Also can she just do her business anywhere or only on dpecific locations?
Specific locations. Any toilet, a back alley drain, and on top of a hill in the grass. Those are what I found. The outdoor locations are just what I stumbled across while playing.

-----------------------------------------------------

This game had potential to be more. Really wish there was more than just scat/urination (not a fan tbh) and masturbation. Only sex scene is lesbian and that's just a place-able animation viewer. Wished there were h content incorporated into the gameplay like the urination/scat (eating food for health and drinks fill up bars that can be emptied via those animations).
The VR sequel game isn't as good game play wise, but has more h animations (some are pretty good).

Last edited:

miketruck69

Aug 13, 2020
Really hope this developer does more games in this universe or like this,or even just expands this with more content. It occupies a very niche sweet spot with the pee and soft scat/EFRO content, which doesn't seem very popular but is just the kind of thing I'm looking for. People seem to be either turned right off by the pooping or want it to be as hardcore as possible. The in-between is hard to find.

While being somewhat rough around the edges as a game it's fun enough to play as a vehicle for the erotic content and has a decent aesthetic too I think.

The VR one was cool visually and as an amination viewer but not much of a game in that one.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I just downloaded this game and it opened easily enough, but, I can't do anything. Can't use the arrow keys, and my mouse moves easy enough but no matter where I click, nothing happens. Can somebody help me out here?

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
I just downloaded this game and it opened easily enough, but, I can't do anything. Can't use the arrow keys, and my mouse moves easy enough but no matter where I click, nothing happens. Can somebody help me out here?
What do you mean by "opened easily?"
If the game loaded the main menu in just a few seconds on first load, there may be a problem lol
Try downloading it again. You may have had a bad download.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
What do you mean by "opened easily?"
If the game loaded the main menu in just a few seconds on first load, there may be a problem lol
Try downloading it again. You may have had a bad download.
No, you're right. It took forever for the game to appear, but, all I got was that bouncing bowling pin, not sure exactly what that was supposed to be. So, I'll try downloading it again.

Apr 19, 2020
Really? Another NOPY link? I see them everywhere. How have these not been removed from like all pages by now? That place been down for years...

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
Really? Another NOPY link? I see them everywhere. How have these not been removed from like all pages by now? That place been down for years...
to be fair this is a 2017 game , thats like 6-7 years ago , was probably still up when this game came out

DoggoFiyer

May 24, 2023
I have found an uncensored patch for this game since no one else has posted any patch, I just thought about uploading this years later, to make the patch work put a file named (sharedassets0.assets) inside the (Eliminator_kaede_Data) folder, and replace it with the old file to remove the mosaic from the game, then open the main game from the (exe) and enjoy.

File from DLsite

Install: [3D, Shooter] [Moyashi Institute of Technical Research] Eliminator Kaede Ver.1.2 / Eliminator_kaede_Data

Link:

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
question:
1.where is monster ?
2.where is story mode?
First. ..That's two questions.:D
Basically, there is no story mode (...and it's a shame). One door is free mode/roam and the other leads to survival game + ladder - sniper game.

a-got

Jan 11, 2022
wheres the apartment? and how do i access the peeing pooping and masturbation stuff?
the apartment is outside , you need to leave the starting room and go through the subway to get to it . for pooping and peeing you can spend money at the vending machines to dispense food and drink , once you eat enough your stomach and bladder metres will increase , then you can interact with toilets or just squat anywhere you want and pee and poop . if you eat or drink too much you will vomit though so warning if youre not into that . for masturbation open up the shop and you can buy a bed and masturbation toys , or another girl to play with

jahong007

Oct 25, 2022
Man I have to say I've been playing this and so far I've been more invested in unlocking all the doors/collectables rather than the H stuff lol, question, has anyone unlocked all achievements? There's some doors I can't open and some codes I've entered and I'm not exactly sure what they've done.

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
I have found an uncensored patch for this game since no one else has posted any patch, I just thought about uploading this years later, to make the patch work put a file named (sharedassets0.assets) inside the (Eliminator_kaede_Data) folder, and replace it with the old file to remove the mosaic from the game, then open the main game from the (exe) and enjoy.

File from DLsite

Install: [3D, Shooter] [Moyashi Institute of Technical Research] Eliminator Kaede Ver.1.2 / Eliminator_kaede_Data

Link:
It doesn't work for me. The game crashes at startup.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes