Unity Completed Eliminator Kaede [v1.2] [Moyashi Institute Of Technical Research]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Not that familiar with unity files, I have a few programs that can view/extract assets but not sure how to tweak integer scripts without disassembling the file completely(and I probably won't be able to repack it anyway)
What program should I use?
check the thread in my signature ;)

Reactions: TexOperator

TexOperator

Oct 29, 2020
Decensor Patch
Just extract into your game folder to remove the mosaic

Reactions: robij

Phantamous

Sep 26, 2021
For some reason my game just opens up as a white screen, what could be causing this issue?
It has to do with your localization. This game wants you to be in Japan in order for it to work. Downloading a Japanese language pack for Windows isn't enough and my Local Emulator doesn't work on it. You need to change your computers local to Japan. If you google it you'll find like 3 or 4 different ways to do this but the one I'm using is probably the most simple. I added a second account to my pc and made that ones local Japanese, so all I need to do is log into my Japanese account and I can play the games no problem. This fixed the white screen for me at least.

Reactions: ApertureZ

ApertureZ

Sep 6, 2018
It has to do with your localization. This game wants you to be in Japan in order for it to work. Downloading a Japanese language pack for Windows isn't enough and my Local Emulator doesn't work on it. You need to change your computers local to Japan. If you google it you'll find like 3 or 4 different ways to do this but the one I'm using is probably the most simple. I added a second account to my pc and made that ones local Japanese, so all I need to do is log into my Japanese account and I can play the games no problem. This fixed the white screen for me at least.
I must be doing something wrong or my computer is simply not compatible to be "faked" into being Japanese, tried all of it. Thanks for the reply though, pretty sure what you wrote is what's causing the glitch for sure.

I guess I'll just await some sort of patch, seen other people complain about this, someone might eventually create one.

Phantamous

Sep 26, 2021
I must be doing something wrong or my computer is simply not compatible to be "faked" into being Japanese, tried all of it. Thanks for the reply though, pretty sure what you wrote is what's causing the glitch for sure.

I guess I'll just await some sort of patch, seen other people complain about this, someone might eventually create one.
One thing that's supposedly worked for a couple others is to install the English (Hong Kong) language pack, then restart your pc. Might be worth trying it out, sorry I couldn't help more

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017

If you're using Windows, this is a built in feature. Just google how to change your system locale.

The reason this is necessary is because the game has Japanese unicode written into it's coding. If your computer has no unicode records for Japanese characters, the game won't work.

If you have successfully changed your system locale, and you still have a white screen, it's more likely a different software issue. Such as outdated drivers or packages. I always suggest to start with updating your graphics driver, DirectX, vcredist, or even Microsoft.NET framework.

ApertureZ

Sep 6, 2018
If you're using Windows, this is a built in feature. Just google how to change your system locale.

The reason this is necessary is because the game has Japanese unicode written into it's coding. If your computer has no unicode records for Japanese characters, the game won't work.

If you have successfully changed your system locale, and you still have a white screen, it's more likely a different software issue. Such as outdated drivers or packages. I always suggest to start with updating your graphics driver, DirectX, vcredist, or even Microsoft.NET framework.
I'm afraid none of this worked, I'm just going to assume it's because I have a Windows 7, that just must be it. (Even though on the shop page it says windows 7 is supported.)

Some other day I'll test the game on another PC of mine that has a Windows 10 and check if it works there.

ApertureZ

Sep 6, 2018
Gentlemen, I have great news.

Turns out it was indeed my system being a Windows 7. I've tried the game on my laptop with a windows 10 (also had to change the region and locales to Japan of course) and it has finally worked!

Still odd how Windows 7 is not supported specifically on the full (pirated) game...

May 25, 2021
It's possible.

if anyone using a windows 7 manages to run this game on it do let us know here please, until then I'm totally blaming my Windows lol.
I once used windows 7 and was able to run it with no issue, plus I didn't even use japanese locale.

ApertureZ

Sep 6, 2018
Curious, if that's the case I have no explanation, my best advice for those experiencing this issue on a windows 7 is unfortunately to run it on a win 10 pc instead.

Side note to avoid confusion: The white screen issue is related to the newest VR game "Celsius Room 509", not Eliminator Kaede from this thread, that one does run fine on my windows 7 without japanese locale as well.

miZx

Jan 17, 2019
Guys, if anyone has a patch that removes censorship, please send a link to the patch or upload it to the cloud, that is, to mega and the like. I will be very grateful

karlosferros

Dec 9, 2021
Anyone got a mega link or gofile link for that vr game the developer of kaede made? I found one here but the file isn't available anymore.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes