• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Eliminator Kaede [v1.2] [Moyashi Institute Of Technical Research]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Chronical@

Sep 6, 2021
That's what I want to know too. I wonder if anyone has try it yet or have it shared?
tried the demo ver, surprisingly laggy for 8gb laptop, but I had to accept it
for non-VR play, it genuinely frustrating when all actions in demo can be applied in VR and high-end PC
and the settings is really annoying when there is no resolution setting at the launcher, only graphics
I haven't tried the VR cuz I already said before and he stated that "when playing VR, 32GB of RAM is minimum for this game, non-VR only 16" (this was made by MT btw, I don't know if is true or not)

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
I don't have a VR device so nothing on that, but I tried out the 'interactive' modes that can be played regardless.

It's very limited in terms of what you can do, it's basically a scene player like you would get in the original game when in bed/bathroom stalls. Apparently you can do a bit more interactive stuff in the VR mode.

The scenes themselves have a bit more variety than the original game, and have stepped up in terms of animation or
sound effects as well.

Overall a better H game, but with much less playability.

May 25, 2021
I don't have a VR either but my specs should be good enough for me to play the non vr mode. Even if I have it, I have over 32 GB of RAM anyway. But thanks for sharing! I'll play it later on whenever I get the chance.

thedoctordbd

Nov 7, 2021
Mega

Newest game, can be played with or without VR.
Is there a link, not from MEGA where i can download the game? I hate that you have 5 gb limit and u can download after 5 hours and i don't to pay for MEGA, because i don't use it that much. If someone could send me diffrent link for the game without any limits or tell me a website where i could find the game.

andrefkw

Nov 7, 2017
Nice! Is it a toggle or is it somewhere in the game files you have to modify? Before it was just a patch, I think.
ya need to modify it. it was in shaderassets1. i modify 2 assets on it, "Kaede_mask" and the other one also "kaede_###" but i forgot its full name.
ah yeah and also i modify 1 assets in resource.assets, but i dont think so if its needed.
"m_####_mosaic"
uncensoring was successful but, i accidentally remove the squirting part (da love juice) from the game.

here ya go.

Last edited:

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Is there a link, not from MEGA where i can download the game? I hate that you have 5 gb limit and u can download after 5 hours and i don't to pay for MEGA, because i don't use it that much. If someone could send me diffrent link for the game without any limits or tell me a website where i could find the game.
There's a site called dlsite if you're interested, it sells the game for around $20 with no download limits.

He was generous enough to upload it for free take it or leave it lol

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
ya need to modify it. it was in shaderassets1. i modify 2 assets on it, "Kaede_mask" and the other one also "kaede_###" but i forgot its full name.
ah yeah and also i modify 1 assets in resource.assets, but i dont think so if its needed.
"m_####_mosaic"
uncensoring was successful but, i accidentally remove the squirting part (da love juice) from the game.

here ya go.
Oh hey, thanks a lot for this. I've noticed the scat is still "censored" though, is there a way to uncensor that too, or are the files for that in particular hidden?

Chronic@

Aug 5, 2021
There's a site called dlsite if you're interested, it sells the game for around $20 with no download limits.

He was generous enough to upload it for free take it or leave it lol
Yeah, but MEGA won't let you do that since free account only gets 4GB while this game takes more than 7GB

andrefkw

Nov 7, 2017
Oh hey, thanks a lot for this. I've noticed the scat is still "censored" though, is there a way to uncensor that too, or are the files for that in particular hidden?
kekw didn't know that, i'll find the way then.
it was in resources.assets, m_unk_mosaic

Last edited:
Reactions: Mahgni Mada

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Yeah, but MEGA won't let you do that since free account only gets 4GB while this game takes more than 7GB
nope, it caps your download once you reach the quota but if you wait the quota out you can still download the rest of the files.
That being said though, the original game should only amount to 3.XX GB, no idea why the mega link is 7.
Nvm, the compressed file you download from the original site was 3.4GB, the installed data is 7.

Last edited:

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
kekw didn't know that, i'll find the way then.
it was in resources.assets, m_unk_mosaic
So..do Iyou just delete that particular asset from the file? Or do you edit the image itself to be blank?

Last edited:

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
edit the assets by changing the integer
Not that familiar with unity files, I have a few programs that can view/extract assets but not sure how to tweak integer scripts without disassembling the file completely(and I probably won't be able to repack it anyway)
What program should I use?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes