Unity Completed Eliminator Kaede [v1.2] [Moyashi Institute Of Technical Research]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
If you want to closely follow a similar game and better content I recommend this, free of scat, alien creatures ready to impregnate someone. It is seen that it has more potential that is worth observing.

Is there a playable version of that game ? Looks similar to Project Elimination.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
just what is the sexual content of this game?
Almost non existent. Only happens at certain locations if the player finds them (usually a toilet/restroom, but there are a couple outdoor locations) and decides to interact. 100% solo acts with the exception of the crumb of lesbian content you can unlock.
It's a game that feels like it's in an early access state with a lot more that could be done with it.

carlosc

May 14, 2022
I really like this game. Sadly I'm on mac and through a virtual machine i could lag the shit out of me

Arieslive

Mar 11, 2020
Totally forgot to add my own uncensor to my post.
Here you go!
Mega
Back up sharedassets0.assets just in case, and replace the one inside the data folder with the one in the archive. Voila.

Feel free to add to OP @brynhildr
your link are dead buddy, is there any chance to re-upload again?

Thanks a lot!

yowasgood

Feb 8, 2018
Has someone tried modding this game? I have pored through the assembly for days but I dont think i'll be able to add any other body parts detaching like you can with the monsters. Only the head has the code for detaching. I also had been trying to make it so the player body stays where it died but nope. After dying and ragdolling, the same body is reset and transformed to the spawn point. Someone wanna point me to what i can do?
Has anyone figured out how to do these?

Chronical@

Sep 6, 2021
im confused with this game is there h szenes? Isit just sniping arround?
I mean, what do you expect from a single person do 3D games in a few months? But I gotta be honest, the way of this game designed is truly unexpected.
The game is just this and that, either shooting or pooping, sometimes masturbating, lesbian-ing, lost in 'the backroom', died of grenades, died of bunch of walking flesh horde, died of curiosity. There's also a hidden room served as easter egg but it ain't worth visiting.
A practice room if you want to improve your accuracy, might be useful someday.
A zombie defense mode, kinda challenging and not enjoyable.
Defensive armaments, overrated.
A sniper hideout, which is lame.
A subway tunnel somehow ended up linked to the sewer system.
A mini-map which is useless besides showing the enemies.
Movement control, a bit stiff.
Wardrobe, not much to say.
An achievement system, meh.
It's simply an unfinished product with some bugs by a guy who was ended up in hospital a while ago.
For me, I'd say he did a pretty great job in physics and tailoring those details on characters, places, buildings, better than Bethesda I'd say.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Shame that my cores heat up when I try playing the game and cause my fans to scream

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Most likely answer, you've somehow borked the download or the extraction.
If you download the game again, and you are positive you are extracting the files correctly, I'm not 100% sure.

Unity will sometimes call on a few packages that should be on your computer. But it will not hurt you to update or install, Microsoft Visual C++ (search vcredist) and Microsoft .NET Framework.

The only other thing I can really think of, is that you have an x86 OS and the game is running x64.

Ghousto_SK

Jul 24, 2017
You guys can avoid the scat and pee if you try. I've never been forced into it.

Also here is a list of cheats you can type in a text box when you click "pagedown" on the keyboard.
If you don't see a text box your resolution is too small, I think you have to be in 1920x1080. Windowed does not show the cheat dialogue box apparently. So try the highest resolutions you can and see if any of them work for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, for everyone struggling with the graphics, there is a an options menu. Change the language to English and it will make much more sense.
I went from 5fps to 30fps with a couple changes.
Cheats not work

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Cheats not work
Been discussed a few times in this thread now.

Cheats were removed from the latest version, still works fine in the older version.
The developers claimed that they thought nobody actually used them.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes