Unity Completed Eliminator Kaede [v1.2] [Moyashi Institute Of Technical Research]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

patco

Sep 3, 2018
The first picture grabbed my total attention. Would give it a try now. Thanks ☺☺

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I want to find these erotic shooter games like this ... if anyone know other titles , can you guy share me some? Specially male protagonist. I only knew one is rape of dead.

Reactions: big dick rick

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I cant find the place to enter the cheat code even after it is windowed
I never tried windowed, so my bad. I'll edit my post.
I know it works in 1920x1080...
In any case, all you need to do is press page down, then type the command and make sure it's the exact command that's in the list, then press enter, and pagedown again to close it. You can unlock all of the outfits by type "AddMoney" which should give you 10,000 credits I believe.

Katlan

Jan 24, 2018
How do you have to place the character near the bed to get the yuri option? I've tried several placements and haven't gotten an option on the girl nor the bed for it.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
last i played it, it's decent to play a a survival shooter, not good not bad. Only drawback is the total lack of actual H. Pretty sure it still is now just from the screenshot updates.

Reactions: doctorryona

Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
This certainly looks decent. But meh, I can do without bad optimization.
Seems like you would prefer no optimization whatsoever.
Choose your words carefully.

Edit: I've just realized that I have absolutely no idea how to bank score. The waves seem endless and when I die I get nothing.

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
OK for everyone who is wondering how to get the Yuri scene you hold tab you buy the bed then u buy the character u want Yuri scene with(yes selfcest) you place her as close to the bed as you can then activate bed then choose lay other and voila but can only have one character near the bed if u want another buy another bed or move current partner away.

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
Wow nice game a lot of fun!
Just 3 questions.
1 How to use the bloody scope of the sniper?
2 What are the code locks for and what are there codes or where can you find them?
3 are there any other H scenes apart from masturbating on the toilet?

essdubbaya

Jul 18, 2018
Just 3 questions.
2 What are the code locks for and what are there codes or where can you find them?
1 try hitting F while right clicking
2 no clue, the one by the board drops a note the one in the bedroom is the one that starts with 92 from the cheats
3, several on the bed, hard to ifgure oiut which outfit the game wants, and you can switch characters with the top option after hitting E to interact

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Just 3 questions.
Don't think anything in first person works. F key is supposed to toggle, but I've never got it to do anything.
Codes unlock something... it's not translated so I have no idea. The only code I know that works is 1033815
Hold tab and you can build a bed, and an NPC. You can use the bed by yourself or share it for other animations.

essdubbaya

Jul 18, 2018
Teleport 1 certainly is interesting, theres a cutsceen and a girl in a room, nothing more, no way to get there without cheating. Is there any chance of the developer updating this further?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes