Unity Completed Eliminator Kaede [v1.2] [Moyashi Institute Of Technical Research]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

xdagex

Jul 9, 2017
What happened to the table/bench that was in the earlier versions? How do I unlock it? I also see a bathtub in the room, how do I unlock that if you can?

God is a Cat Girl

Mar 21, 2019
What happened to the table/bench that was in the earlier versions? How do I unlock it? I also see a bathtub in the room, how do I unlock that if you can?
I play the 1.2 version and I still can see the table by holding TAB. Don't think you can do anything with the bathtub though... just toilets.

Aside from that, your other best bet go-to is that mysterious door just a little bit above the subway.

Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
My PC is gets too loud when playing this game. And this is a PC that handles everything easily.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
just got around to playing this and jesus did those monsters scare the shit outta me the first time lmao. theyre creepy asf

Nov 22, 2018
Wonder if it's the same version we have or if the devs updated the game during these years...
According to author's twitter:
As that game has been arranged to support steamworksSDK, the game version and the graphic has changed a bit.
Also, the saves works on both dlsite/fanza and steam versions. That makes the trophies in steam version auto unlock if they were unlocked before.

Ah yes, the steam version is all aged. You need to go to the to unlock the R-18 content.

Last edited:

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Ah yes, the steam version is all aged. You need to go to the to unlock the R-18 content.
Well a platform that has millions of users versus an adult platform that has maybe... a few thousand or so?

the Steam version for sure is aged Teen but i'm surprised that whoever did the review on it didn't catch some of those things (especially the clothing holy hell).

Cudos to them for not getting it Adults only :p

GUMbest

Aug 18, 2019
Is there anyone who can provide me save data with all achievements clear? I tried but I can't finish them all...

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes