Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Edit: second question, sorry, but is there a way to get more action points that I missed somewhere?
There are 2 upgrades that are related to AP the best one is to your bed that doubles the amount of AP iirc, the other is to the wurm that will decrease the amount of AP you need to move to other areas by 50%.

Reactions: Neechan-Lexi

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Exhausted status is permanent, you probably mixed it up with Unconscious. You can let that captive go and keep searching for another captive with those drops. drops aren't unique per say
the 2nd answer is right though.
That's a shame. I had this Apprentice who had hardy, social, and masochist that I would go to for all my inquiries early on. Unfortunately her resistance to exhaustion didn't apply to pregnancy so once that happened it was over.

I have a quick question here, do captives ever bounce back from being exhausted? - YEP 2 days.

but is there a way to get more action points that I missed somewhere? - There's one upgade to increase the maximum AP. But yes, the AP is really irritating considering that monsters respawn which forces you to keep fighting the same fight. The climb through floor 5 is specially irritating as the action points are not enough to complete the climb. You're forced to get 1 key, sleep get another key sleep, get another yada yada... The AP is also being used to Milk prisoners but it only let's you milk them once per day. Why use AP to milk them if it's just limited anyway? Fortunately I can say i've been very patient despite the repetitive grind and meaningless fights and was able to complete the demo. Been a big fan of the original CK so I really want this game to be good and surpass CK.
2 hours. That's how long it took me to get enough slime essence to make the bed and the teeth to upgrade the wurm. 2 hours. Partially because the map was just brimming with stabber enemies (who don't drop teeth) and lumber which led to me farming blight blossoms instead, partially because most of the slimes only dropped one essence per mob on average and for some reason kept spawning with stabbers and whisps for party members instead of more slimes, and partially because of a funky quirk of playing on linux with wine that makes loosing focus for any reason (eg the screen turning off because I went to deal with other matters and my system didn't recognize the app was full screen to prevent that) means that the interface becomes unresponsive with the only fix I found being to restart the game and loose a bunch of progress.

So imagine how pissed I was when I found out it was barely enough to reach the fortress, then find out I needed to return multiple times to find all the keys and reach the top despite the upgrades. Of course I beat the scarab no problem, thought I could take the commander on since she's built up to be pathetic as a fighter and I had plenty of potions, which meant an hour of progress went down the drain. The only things keeping me going were the Striker I captured (who btw is absolutly addorible) and the morbid curiosity of what that "Overwhelm" option in the Gallery was about. Otherwhise I would've dropped this game harder than my dad dropped me in the deep part of the beach as a todler.

• Sad
Reactions: Kisama33

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
I edged for 2 hours to the various super cute girls tentacle impreg/pregnant bellies and did a triple nut bust causing my balls to hurt immediately afterwards

Super worth it, how can I fund this game development more?
The developer develops the projects as passion projects and doesn't accept monetary support in any form. You can possibly put in good word in the discord server's feedback or share it in appropriate communities to spread the word accross.

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
2 hours. That's how long it took me to get enough slime essence to make the bed and the teeth to upgrade the wurm. 2 hours. Partially because the map was just brimming with stabber enemies (who don't drop teeth) and lumber which led to me farming blight blossoms instead, partially because most of the slimes only dropped one essence per mob on average and for some reason kept spawning with stabbers and whisps for party members instead of more slimes, and partially because of a funky quirk of playing on linux with wine that makes loosing focus for any reason (eg the screen turning off because I went to deal with other matters and my system didn't recognize the app was full screen to prevent that) means that the interface becomes unresponsive with the only fix I found being to restart the game and loose a bunch of progress.

So imagine how pissed I was when I found out it was barely enough to reach the fortress, then find out I needed to return multiple times to find all the keys and reach the top despite the upgrades. Of course I beat the scarab no problem, thought I could take the commander on since she's built up to be pathetic as a fighter and I had plenty of potions, which meant an hour of progress went down the drain. The only things keeping me going were the Striker I captured (who btw is absolutly addorible) and the morbid curiosity of what that "Overwhelm" option in the Gallery was about. Otherwhise I would've dropped this game harder than my dad dropped me in the deep part of the beach as a todler.
I assume you mean this guy by Stabber, since his attacks are called stab. They do drop wurm teeth. the lower enemy awareness you maintain better farms you have. I personally didn't find the grind for base upgrades overwhelming. Did a lot to get max equips but that's different
1702038121470.png

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I assume you mean this guy by Stabber, since his attacks are called stab. They do drop wurm teeth. the lower enemy awareness you maintain better farms you have. I personally didn't find the grind for base upgrades overwhelming. Did a lot to get max equips but that's different
View attachment 3154416
If they do then why the hell didn't I get any? Plus enemy awareness was never a problem since a pair of sentries can easily quell them.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
If they do then why the hell didn't I get any? Plus enemy awareness was never a problem since a pair of sentries can easily quell them.
It may or not have anything to do about the fact that you are playing a game meant to windows on linux but I don't know anything about that stuff, it's the first time I heared about that issue about the teeth so it may well be the problem here but it's also possible to be a bug that never as been reported, if starting a new game still results in the same issue then maybe the problem is Linux.

ExpertDemon

Apr 30, 2022
I can't get past the beginning tutorial learning the menus talking to that one NPC, my game gets stuck on the learning about Trinkets and keeps getting error messages. Any fix?

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
I can't get past the beginning tutorial learning the menus talking to that one NPC, my game gets stuck on the learning about Trinkets and keeps getting error messages. Any fix?
That's a bug that had already been fixed in latest versions (only available in the game discord server) but you can avoid that bug in your version by keeping your mouse the furthest away from the top right corner, you know you did it right when you get a info box telling you how to interact with stuff, make sure you save everytime you can because this bug may happen again.
If you can I would sugest to grab the latest version in the server tho (free).

Reactions: Neechan-Lexi

tcz

Nov 19, 2017
A little grindy but it's not overbearing and this is still a great game so far. Current version took about 8 hours to clear and was well worth the time spent.

crhoades

Nov 19, 2021
i cant figure out how to reach the final area of the tower any help? i got to the fourth floor but cant findthe key.

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
i cant figure out how to reach the final area of the tower any help? i got to the fourth floor but cant findthe key.
Need to go to Beacon Room from Lift Hub. 5th Floor Key is in a chest in Beacon Room/Balcony (I can't recall correctly but either way gotta go to Lift Hub first)

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
So the game basically ends after the tower right? Thats how far its developed
The Game ends at the point where Nyla joins your party. Like all of iterations, there's an explicit popup telling you the end of content

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
So the game basically ends after the tower right? Thats how far its developed
That's the last new area you can explore for this version but there is still some main quests to do, no new foes or bosses but you will still have to obtain the identity of the commander (that you hadn't been spoiled already I hope) using the captive pods, after that there is a last quest and you will get informed about the end of the content and unlock a new party member you can have fun with, if you want to complete any optional content (getting/crafting trinkets, upgrates, unlock gallery scenes or see affection events) you can still do it after so don't worry about finishing that before the end.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Eld-1.0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
ratholos12345 Read your rating. You can right click on the captive Harvest options (Fuck, Milk) to rewatch them or you can access scenes in Gallery( also see mood specific variations), you need to bring up menu in game by pressing ESC.

Reactions: Kisama33

Shangaria

Dec 28, 2019
I can't for the life of me find Flesh of Melchior, been to every area, killed everything, nothing seems to drop it?

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->