EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot 2023-11-24 014823.png

Overview:
Since time immemorial, dense forests have covered the land of Kalabris to its farthest reaches.
These forests and their inhabitants have adapted to the many harsh biomes in each corner of the land.
Yet, with all corners of the map sporting perilous climes, by far the most dangerous wood of all lies in the center of Kalabris.

The Vastwood teems with abominations and horrors; twisting and writhing, bladed, spined, and razor-toothed, and all out for blood.
All of them exist as extensions of a greater Eldritch consciousness lurking in the dark heart of the Vastwood, an unspeakable creature called Eld.
How it came to inhabit those woods is a mystery, but its vile presence has warped the Vastwood into a nightmare forest, capable of reducing even the bravest soul to a quaking mess.

And yet... it is where our story begins... with an incomprehensible choice made by that ancient, stygian mind.
A choice to raise a young child as its own.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-25
Release Date: 2023-12-25
Developer: introspurt - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.11
Language: English
Other Games: Crimson Keep
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac:

Screenshot 2023-11-24 013701.png Screenshot 2023-11-24 013741.png Screenshot 2023-11-24 013940.png Screenshot 2023-11-24 014033.png Screenshot 2023-11-24 014059.png Screenshot 2023-11-24 014155.png Screenshot 2023-11-24 014315.png Screenshot 2023-11-24 014403.png Screenshot 2023-11-24 014528.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Since time immemorial, dense forests have covered the land of Kalabris to its farthest reaches.
Yet, with all corners of the map sporting perilous climes, by far the most dangerous wood of all lies in the center of Kalabris.
And yet... it is where our story begins...

ntr-the-fool-you-cant348095782.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
this look like the same art style as that one demon game that was on new grounds, several years ago

Edit: yup it is the same creator, and looks like he abandoned that game. I wonder if he'll finish this one.

EmiyaNanaya

Mar 28, 2019
Hmm... game can't even launch... straight went to Not Responding before closing after a few minutes...

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I mean I liked the art in last one, hopefully they keep this one going and don't abandon it for another project like last time

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
this look like the same art style as that one demon game that was on new grounds, several years ago

Edit: yup it is the same creator, and looks like he abandoned that game. I wonder if he'll finish this one.
I mean I liked the art in last one, hopefully they keep this one going and don't abandon it for another project like last time

Just saying, Introspurt DIDN'T ABANDON Crimson Keep, he focused on Eld because he wanted to gain experience with unity so that he can remake and continue Crimson Keep in the unity engine, since the engine it uses right now is reaching it's limits with Crimson Keep. Just that since it's been some time, the mods here tagged Crimson Keep as Abandoned.

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
Just saying, Introspurt DIDN'T ABANDON Crimson Keep, he focused on Eld because he wanted to gain experience with unity so that he can remake and continue Crimson Keep in the unity engine, since the engine it uses right now is reaching it's limits with Crimson Keep. Just that since it's been some time, the mods here tagged Crimson Keep as Abandoned.
It has been a few years though, also he would be right to abandon it. Flash it completely out of fashion for good reasons for years already. Crimson keep had good art but I must say the engine made for a very iffy experience.
Still, I have good hopes for this project. Is there any way to support the artist? All links here are deader than disco flash.

Reactions: DarkThought00

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Same thing he abandoned it to one day maybe redo it on a new engine... Its not like he finished it and he is doing a unity remake, he abandoned it, just because he wants to pick it back up one day don't change the status. Or fact IF it comes back its gonna be a new game engine with a new post here. You got learn what abandon means its not ON HOLD its done, if he does it will be a REMAKE of the abandoned version sigh. Its just vocab calm down we all like their work, but I am not changing facts because you want a new narrative, that is the SAME NARRATIVE you just don't like that word abandoned sigh.

• Angry
Reactions: Kisama33

hoody2shoes

Oct 24, 2018
i ran out of things for the quest with the work bench? where do I get more of the light orb things to make the other two expansions?

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes