Kisama33

May 13, 2018
I am intrested in this but unsure if it's worth committing to, someone knows how complete is this game and if it's going to be finished?
The dev said that this first demo is around 10% of the planned content.
Now as for if this game is going to be completed or not is hard to tell, this game was only created as a side-project to get familiar with the engine in order to make the transition of the main game project of the dev (Crimson Keep) smouther and now that the demo is released the dev is now focus on said main project for a while but he already manifested an interest in continue this game in the future because of the good reception it had.
Tho because this is still a side project we can't really tell when more work will be made on it and said work will be entirelly dependent in the dev interest or lack of it in progressing with the main project so any new content for this game will only happen when he decides to make a "pause" or something similar and because of that it's always possible for this game to be left to the side for a long timer or even forever.

Storm0303

Feb 2, 2024
I have some good news and some bad news, folks.

Good news:

1708272935991.png

Bad news (for those who want to see the game in Newgrounds):

1708273117574.png

Until there is a good solution, those who want to see the game in Newgrounds will either have to download the Windows, Linux, or Mac version, or wait and see if Intro can find a good solution for the WebGL capabilities.

Reactions: zmbr

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
Game updated. Might want to remove [Onhold].
The reason for the Onhold tag is probably due to confirmation from Dev that this game's further content development will be onhold until he finishes his first game's first arc

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Game updated. Might want to remove [Onhold].
Don't bother with those tags the game would soon be changed to on hold again since there is no new content for a while in fact you could just mark it as abandoned already because and unless something goes different with the dev future plans the next update will probably suspass the "18 months limit without news" rule that results on it being marked as such anyway.

Last edited:

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
anyone know how to get through the vel'pharnum outpost?
Just grab all the chests you can find in the map to obtain all the keys to reach the objective, you will need to go into certain areas like the Armory and the Elevator to reach it.

MrCatMansion123

Jul 16, 2023
Yo, have a problem with saves. The game crashed in the moment while i was saving. Now i cant save or load anymore. Has anyone ideas how to fix it? Downloading it again doesnt help. I guess its something with the save files but i cant find them anywhere. Sry for my english. I am from germany btw

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Yo, have a problem with saves. The game crashed in the moment while i was saving. Now i cant save or load anymore. Has anyone ideas how to fix it? Downloading it again doesnt help. I guess its something with the save files but i cant find them anywhere. Sry for my english. I am from germany btw
The save location is C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\LocalLow\Introspurt\Eld, you need to enable "Show Hidden FIles" to see Appdata folder If you can't see it.
About the bug itself there's probably not much to do, there is a Log somewhere (either on the game filesor the savefiles forder I'm not sure where exactly) that may contain the information needed to find the reason that caused that issue but you need to report it in game discord server to the dev learn about it.

MrCatMansion123

Jul 16, 2023
The save location is C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\LocalLow\Introspurt\Eld, you need to enable "Show Hidden FIles" to see Appdata folder If you can't see it.
About the bug itself there's probably not much to do, there is a Log somewhere (either on the game filesor the savefiles forder I'm not sure where exactly) that may contain the information needed to find the reason that caused that issue but you need to report it in game discord server to the dev learn about it.
Thanks for the info. After deleting the saves, saving and loading worked again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kisama33
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes