jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
At first I didnt like he put crimson keep on hold for this game but after playing it, this shit is goated and I wish he would focus on this instead of the original game xD
I don't know what you prefer according to the 2 first options I put

1) for me, I think it's better to continue crimson keep before eld because it's much closer to the end of the game than this one XD

2) or do an update like this: ck8 / eld2 / ck9 / eld3

3) will he create CK8 with the same program as the one used for eld?

PS : as it's been a long time since I played CK, I don't really remember what the story was about, can anyone refresh my memory ? ( last update 2021-09-13 ;) )

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2023

1) for me, I think it's better to continue crimson keep before eld because it's much closer to the end of the game than this one XD

PS : as it's been a long time since I played CK, I don't really remember what the story was about, can anyone refresh my memory ? ( last update 2021-09-13 ;) )
I just wanted to keep playing Eld which is why I'm sad about it being on hold and it's been so long since I played CK chapter 7 that I even forgot most of the story.
Either way I'll be happy, I like any game that introspurt comes up with, he might become the greatest H developer if he keeps making these games

• Sad
Reactions: by_boogity

crackad

Jul 4, 2020

1) He is indeed planning to finish CK's volcano arc first before getting back to Eld hence the On-Hold Tag. CK8 development has already began.
2) There's no such plan as far as I know
3) Yes, Eld was a testing field for Unity so that he gets accustomed with the tech stack and also a refresher from working Ck for long time I guess

Reactions: Neechan-Lexi

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
because it's much closer to the end of the game than this one XD
Not so sure about that one, it's true that there is not much left to the end of this arc but there is already plans to make a new game that will continue the story with new mechanics and all and after the end of this arc the previous 7 will be remade in Unity and compiled in a single game together with the ones that are to come until this arc is finished only then more Eld may be in the way or a new arc for CK or even a spinoff for it.

Last edited:

mtt94

Apr 21, 2020
Hey guys, is there something that I missed about capturing enemies and harvesting velum? It seems I capture enemies extremely rarely (3 enemies in 4 hours of gameplay), so getting velum is extremely slow (captives die after you use them 3/4 days). I'm stuck trying to forge an emblem to enter a base and I need to upgrade the base for that, that costs 1200 velum and I am still at 600 after 18 days...

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Hey guys, is there something that I missed about capturing enemies and harvesting velum? It seems I capture enemies extremely rarely (3 enemies in 4 hours of gameplay), so getting velum is extremely slow (captives die after you use them 3/4 days). I'm stuck trying to forge an emblem to enter a base and I need to upgrade the base for that, that costs 1200 velum and I am still at 600 after 18 days...
You can only capture enemies using one of Val skills (2 if you count the upgrated version when Val uses his transformation) it's the skill that summon the wurm and can only be performed in the enemy in the first position when Val is on the front (only females can be captured). You also can only capture them if this skill removes the remaining HP of the target.

Last edited:
Reactions: zmbr and mtt94

mtt94

Apr 21, 2020
You can only capture enemies using one of Val skills (2 if you count the upgrated version when Val uses his transformation) it's the skill that summon the wurm and can only be performed in the enemy in the first position when Val is on the front (only females can be captured). You also can only capture them if this skill removes the remaining HP of the target.
Definately skipped too much text, thanks man!

Storm0303

Feb 2, 2024
Anyway, I'm an active member in the CK Discord server. I will be here from time to time to answer people's questions and doubts. Note: I'm not a mod. So, if you ask me why you can't join the Discord server, I can't help you there as I don't know.

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
cpeter12345 You can press and hold R to skip text and there's already a gallery accessible from the in-game menu you can bring up by pressing ESC
1707177610963.png

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
I am intrested in this but unsure if it's worth committing to, someone knows how complete is this game and if it's going to be finished?
The current iteration is about 10% of the total content planned for the game according to Dev. Further development of this game will be on hold until Dev finishes his other game.

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes