EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
It may or not have anything to do about the fact that you are playing a game meant to windows on linux but I don't know anything about that stuff, it's the first time I heared about that issue about the teeth so it may well be the problem here but it's also possible to be a bug that never as been reported, if starting a new game still results in the same issue then maybe the problem is Linux.
So I sped run a new game until just after Larelli joins the party, hunted for an impaler that didn't have a maw backing it up. murdered it, and got 3 teeth for my trouble. That confirms that Linux was not the problem, but the fact I had to sink another hour in a game I've long stopped having fun with in an attempt to confirm a bug has left a sour taste in my mouth.

• Sad
Reactions: Kisama33

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
But the fact I had to sink another hour in a game I've long stopped having fun with in an attempt to confirm a bug has left a sour taste in my mouth.
Sorry about that, I should have asked for you to share one of your saves with the bug to see bug was persistent in windows what could have save you all that trouble my bad.

Mar 3, 2021
Is it possible to reuse save files from 1.0.5 to 1.08/1.09? Or am I gonna need to restart? I was playin out 1.05 for a while but died when I found out the hard way that revives weren't working lol

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Is it possible to reuse save files from 1.0.5 to 1.08/1.09? Or am I gonna need to restart? I was playin out 1.05 for a while but died when I found out the hard way that revives weren't working lol
Tecnically you should have no problem but it's possible that some bugs will carry on with your save better just try and see.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
The only thing we have from the Discord is:
" 1.0.9 is out. All the bugs from 1.0.8 that were reported have been addressed!"
Wrong channel, the one with the log is below, after the one with the download link and "the react to get the Beta Tester role"
message.

Reactions: starfouine

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
the game really need a X2 in battle to speed things up in combat, is really slow AF and when ou're leveling is annoying

PossiblyAPerson

May 28, 2019
That confirms that Linux was not the problem
I was curious how exactly you were running Eld and what your setup is. I'm also using Linux, and I tried to run it directly via Wine 6 on Ubuntu, as well as Wine 7 and Wine 8-GE through Lutris, but for some reason it just exits shortly after boot. Other games (including Unity games) work directly with Wine, so I'm not sure what's going on here.

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes