Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
It has been a few years though, also he would be right to abandon it. Flash it completely out of fashion for good reasons for years already. Crimson keep had good art but I must say the engine made for a very iffy experience.
Still, I have good hopes for this project. Is there any way to support the artist? All links here are deader than disco flash.
Introspurt himself said he wanted to use Eld as an opportunity to learn about Unity engine so that he can remake Crimson Keep with it, since as far as i know even with chapter 7 Flash has a hard time to run properly and so he can't go further with Flash. So yeah, he abandoned the engine Flash but not the game itself.

As for supporting him, idk where you can, sorry about that.

Same thing he abandoned it to one day maybe redo it on a new engine... Its not like he finished it and he is doing a unity remake, he abandoned it, just because he wants to pick it back up one day don't change the status. Or fact IF it comes back its gonna be a new game engine with a new post here. You got learn what abandon means its not ON HOLD its done, if he does it will be a REMAKE of the abandoned version sigh. Its just vocab calm down we all like their work, but I am not changing facts because you want a new narrative, that is the SAME NARRATIVE you just don't like that word abandoned sigh.
Wait, what the fuck you're on about ? Where the hell i said i didn't like the word abandoned ? I only replied to 2-3 people that were thinking that CK is abandoned just to tell them that no, Crimson Keep isn't abandoned at all, just that he wanted to use Unity to be able to continue doing the game since Flash can't keep up at all, even has a hard time already with chapter 7 if i remember. And so to that goal, he decided to make Eld so he can train on Unity engine before returning to work on Crimson Keep.

And also i was just saying that since there was no news for quite a bit of time, even if we knew that Introspurt was working on Eld for the reasons said above and he would return (unless something happens, we never know but for now we know that he's planning onit), that was the reason of the tag abandoned on it. Yeah i know i didn't explain much in my first post, my bad on it.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Quality game for sure but they need to stop throwing everything at you at the start

Jul 4, 2017
Not interested on tentacles is gallery worth checking or it just tentacles and more tentacles ? I would considered playing it if the tentacles were avoidable
Edit: it's not avoidable the center of the game is rape by tentacles, how the mighty have fallen

Last edited:

Aarthunax

Oct 18, 2018
How much content is there actually? Anything on top of the pictures in preview? Wondering if it is worth playing through since it seems quite grindy for a beta and there is no gallery from what ive seen.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Male protagonist?

So how do sex scenes work, is he just watching while tentacles attack the girls?

BlackSpier

Oct 6, 2017
Man how poorly is this game optimized that it doesn't even launch after 5+ mins of waiting. Also why the fuck is it asking for internet access.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kisama33
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes