• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
Male protagonist?

So how do sex scenes work, is he just watching while tentacles attack the girls?
MC goes in battle and Captures the girl to nourish the tentacles. He and the tentacle both fuck girls. Girls get pregnant from tentacle(eldritch) only

Reactions: f9account
Dec 13, 2022
Been playing it for about the first hour, no h content, probably because I'm going slowly, but I actually am enjoying the game/VN part. Its well written, the art's nice, and the game part is an actual game. Little heavy on the front loading, but I'm enjoying this and the H-content seems more of a plus than a core feature so far.

Looking forward to seeing how it updates and progresses.

EDIT: got a little further and got to the game at about 1:10, got the h scene and the pods mechanic. Its neat, good content on all accounts.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2021
i remember crimson keep, the games looked striking like lightning but with flash gone they fell off the face of the earth
but now the king is back baby! cool new setting, strange but not too hard mechanics, and holy shit i kinda expected the game to be over a while ago. we're back baby!

Mar 11, 2021
For anyone looking to cheat, all your inventory can be changed with the Save Editor
During the dungeons you can cheat your Action Points, HP, MP, ect... using Cheat Engine (float values)
bless you for specifying float values, makes the process hella faster
on the other hand, what save editor?

Reactions: JelleoGuy

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
I made a report, but will comment for genre edit, should remove the harem tag.

Since monsters fuck the girls... and well, that be sharing/swinging, not harem. (since others are fucking the LIs besides MC... which is the polar opposite of harem).

Edit: only one girl is exclusive to MC (for now)... the others are fucked and bred by tentacle monsters, and somehow that is harem.

p.s. Dev does not claim this to be harem, so don't give them flak for it.
What in Jesus H Christ's name are you even on about?
Lore-wise, MC controls the tentacles and has full control over who does or does not get tentacled, with one single notable exception:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It isn't even close to "sharing" content as one would normally define it. If it were up to me, I'd define it more like "wriggly dildo content". But honestly, if tentacles bother you then this game probably isn't for you, since the breeding-little-tentacles mechanic is kinda central to how this game works. It's not mandatory, but it's a fully functioning game mechanic with lots of thought and coding hours behind it.
And finally, having played introspurt's previous titles I fully expect this game to fall under some kind of harem definition no later than the next update, since it seems to follow the same kind of pattern as the previous games and the story seems to be setting it up. (Theorycrafting: You amass followers during your adventures and end up banging them. And they are fine with it.)

AlekKino

Dec 24, 2017
Prime example of a game with a 'story' that just won't shut up and get out of the way so you can play the game.

McKraken

May 13, 2017
Trudging along and waiting to get to the sex stuff...

...But actually enjoying the story. It's a miracle so far: original-yet-clear setting with effort put into it, clear story, likable main cast, good art, good writing, decent battle system, good music.

Keeping an eye on this.

EDIT:

1700811467089.png

SOLD

Last edited:
Reactions: Kisama33

notneeded48

Apr 23, 2018
Yeah it's skill issue but not being able to go back and being forced to do all the missions before returning and not being able to save mid mission so you have to grind all over again if you die. Great gameplay loop. You might be good at drawing titties but game dev you are not. You sure you don't work for Gaijin?

Oh it gets better. Tried again, not enough enemies to reach level 7, you know the recommended level. lol
Skill issue

But yeah, you should be able to go back and grab more heals or something, just for the tutorial.

Reactions: Zorg771
Jul 4, 2017
Was about to ask if the tentacles are MC (like extensions of himself), or just monsters.

But given your comment sounds like the latter.

Guess this one goes into the avoid and wait for crimson keep remake.

Even subverse was smart enough not to fuck it up completely by making monsters avoidable... well, partially XD

Read the comment I am replying to.

It ain't avoidable, and tentacles more than MC by the sounds of it.
Yeah , I felt a bit betrayed that crimsom keep is on hold for this but my only hope is when crimsom keep returns it doesn't have anything to do with eld rape disgusting mechanics

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Vanessa92

Sep 29, 2022
i done all the quests but can't turn in. they just say "come back to me when you done X"

can't even go back out to dungeon because i've already got everything.

Mar 1, 2020
lmk about the preg content. will it be violated princess/war demon kirsten levels of content?
My conjecture: As I played so far, Melphi eluded that she can produce eldritch creatures, but she is missing an ingredient for now. But what has been done to girls might soon provide her with one. So I presume there will be light "egg-laying preg", maybe :unsure:. I'm currently at "making badge and infiltrating prison mission" right after raiding settlement, but no preg so far.
------
People been asking what content there is: tentacles-on-female or male-on-female. I'd say its green male-on-female focus. I seen only about 6 scenes so far, here's my guess: It'll mostly be m-on-f, also good amount of optional tentacle-on-f and lactation there. At you base you can capture enemy soldiers and "harvest" their lust in 4 ways: 1) Milking by hand, 2) using your green dong 3) Milk+f**k w/ tentacles 4) F**k your captive girl w/ tentacle. I've seen 2 girl enemy types from electro faction, there'd probably be 3rd, there are 4 faction in total, so I'd guess there are at least about 32-48 CG for regular enemy, 20 animated CG for story scenes

Naruleci

Mar 15, 2020
I knew this style looked familiar! It's the Crimson Keep creator! That game was amazing. I have no doubts this will be good too! Real excited to check this out later!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
What in Jesus H Christ's name are you even on about?
Lore-wise, MC controls the tentacles and has full control over who does or does not get tentacled, with one single notable exception:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It isn't even close to "sharing" content as one would normally define it. If it were up to me, I'd define it more like "wriggly dildo content". But honestly, if tentacles bother you then this game probably isn't for you, since the breeding-little-tentacles mechanic is kinda central to how this game works. It's not mandatory, but it's a fully functioning game mechanic with lots of thought and coding hours behind it.
And finally, having played introspurt's previous titles I fully expect this game to fall under some kind of harem definition no later than the next update, since it seems to follow the same kind of pattern as the previous games and the story seems to be setting it up. (Theorycrafting: You amass followers during your adventures and end up banging them. And they are fine with it.)
a monster is still a monster dude...

That ain't harem XD

If you control a futa to fuck an LI, that isn't harem. That is sharing.

Don't go redefining harem to include literally any form of poly or slave/prostitution management. It ain't MCs tentacle or dick, it's a monster. It's sharing.

Learn the difference.

p.s. The dev ain't claiming this to be harem.... just fyi, that's a f95 addition.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes