• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
Stuck at the tutorial, I've completed all the quest and came back to the Hub... And the NPC's keep talking as if I didn't completed the quest.

itspussy

May 17, 2017
I can notice that for some reason the name of the protagonist is not Val but "Filestra" what means that the game was been adulterated somehow and that may or not be the reason.
That's weird...I got it through this site link and just played without any changes...It's frustrating because it's blocked from the start.

Arne.Sunde

Feb 17, 2020
Unfortunately there is not much more to do than reload a previous save before this problems occured, this is still a beta and so is highly recommended that you save in a new slot every new day if you can.
This is where I got stuck as well

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
ATTENTION: For all of those getting stuck during tutorial I think I found a solution, apperently for some reason the first dialogue with Kuril (Npc) after skipping the intro happens automatically if you mouse i close to her right at the start of the game so to fix it just move it the further away from the top right corner, you will know you made it right he the scene will start with Val monologue and then you will get a info box explaining how to interact with stuff. Hope it works.

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
ATTENTION: For all of those getting stuck during tutorial I think I found a solution, apperently for some reason the first dialogue with Kuril (Npc) after skipping the intro happens automatically if you mouse i close to her right at the start of the game so to fix it just move it the further away from the top right corner, you will know you made it right he the scene will start with Val monologue and then you will get a info box explaining how to interact with stuff. Hope it works.
This issue has been fixed in v1.0.7
1701430236883.png

raz100raz100

Sep 21, 2019
there isn't enough AOE attacks in the battles. Crimson keep has better battles IMO. i found it more fun. But i like how this is not as vanilla as crimson keep. Especially like the tentacle stuff.

VenerableOne

May 26, 2020
Having an issue getting blood. I dont know if the grind is supposed to be this hard but my maps are full of those elf bastards and there are no monsters spawn anywhere. Every day im going in killing a bunch of them and clearing the bases but its non stop, and taking so long. No monsters to be found, only the humanoids.

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
Having an issue getting blood. I dont know if the grind is supposed to be this hard but my maps are full of those elf bastards and there are no monsters spawn anywhere. Every day im going in killing a bunch of them and clearing the bases but its non stop, and taking so long. No monsters to be found, only the humanoids.
Enemy troops presence indeed affects native monsters presence. You need to clear them out and their bases and deploy troops to check encroachments. Honestly you shouldn't really let awareness take root. At some point you'll struggle if you neglect it and will not be able to progress in game.

crackad

Jul 4, 2020
there isn't enough AOE attacks in the battles. Crimson keep has better battles IMO. i found it more fun. But i like how this is not as vanilla as crimson keep. Especially like the tentacle stuff.
This is the first iteration of the game whereas CK already has much more content out. I would wait till more updates. AoE attacks are particularly strong attacks and expecting many of those in the starting of the game is somewhat unrealistic.

Neechan-Lexi

Feb 1, 2019
This is the first iteration of the game whereas CK already has much more content out. I would wait till more updates. AoE attacks are particularly strong attacks and expecting many of those in the starting of the game is somewhat unrealistic.
The moment when you go to the Forum to check if you can help someone or reply to something and crackad is always a few minutes faster :D
Jokoes aside thanks for helping others out :3

• Haha
Reactions: crackad

VenerableOne

May 26, 2020
I made the potion with the dragon girl. Is that the final quest in this build of the game? I have no quests left.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
I made the potion with the dragon girl. Is that the final quest in this build of the game? I have no quests left.
Just like Crimson Keep (other project of this dev) you will get a message when you reach the end so until you get it there is still some "main stuff" to do.

Reactions: Neechan-Lexi

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
You really should not neglect awareness even if things are quite easy to deal at the moment in the future it will probably be much harder too keep your areas around the base safe and when awareness reachs 100% it's Game Over.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Version 1.0.8 is already available in the game discord server to anyone interested.

Changelog 1.0.8

• Travel bug after cancelling the release of a prisoner has been fixed.
  • Transitions are set to block raycasts again just so the odd fuckery can't happen if people are spamming through scenes.
  • Text log button should disappear after viewing Lyralei's scenes (which cut out before harvest).
  • Deployed troops should not follow you into a new game.
  • Tiles replaced by map variables should no longer go dark/light independent of the rest of the map.
  • Previously, people were still running into issues with unavailable characters (i.e. Gramps) showing up in the party whenever the party was actively expanded in a session. This has been fixed.
  • Affection/ Interact btns should no longer have a persistent tooltip after clicking.

legallemons

Jan 24, 2021
why does it only play one animation for captured and then skips the rest, am I missing something?
Kinda takes away from the whole game when you can't see the corruption unfold

4.70 star(s) 38 Votes