Skyfry428

Apr 10, 2019
I want to be able to enjoy this game, however the fact that the game is impossible to complete as a virgin on hard mode the first time around, followed by you going full corruption out of your control on anything other than hard, is quite the turn away for me.

Jun 10, 2019
For those that have problems or do not like the CheatMenu of Aziien .
Use the v2.50 cheat mode attached below (extract and replace/update the www folder of the game with the contents of the zip archive).
How to use:
key 1 : invokes/closes the cheat menu
key 2 : previous menu of the cheat
key 3 : next menu of the cheat
(the other keys are explained in each menu)
im having a bug where game crashes when i use cursed stats 2 menu, all the other menus work fine
need help

Lendahands

Oct 28, 2019
pls help how do i send my save from android to pc .
im on the abondon end but the game keeps crashing before i can finish the cut scene for the ending .

Reactions: atoad
Jun 25, 2020
The Quote u refer to is almost 4years old and is about the old version 2.01.

EDIT:v2.50Patched (v2.50 with bews' patch, cheat menu and patreon content pre-installed, and a fix for the missing Tamamo face and hair.)
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

TY to this.

Follow these Install instructions for old saves pls :
Hey, I did everything you said, but patreon content is still not working, is there any folder with all of the patreon content files to download?

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Hey, I did everything you said, but patreon content is still not working, is there any folder with all of the patreon content files to download?
What does everything mean? You installed which version of the game?

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
My v2.50 Patched archive is standalone. Just extract it and run it. There are no additional steps.

Patreon content is located in the patreon shop, off to the right in the hub city. The patreon hair and faces are located in the port town south.

smegmin

Dec 4, 2019
Just a heads up to those of you who are on Linux and launch to a bugged out black screen.
I fixed it by doing the following;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Follow these steps and it will make sure that the files and paths are extracted correctly and will also make the game run on DirectX 9.3.

Reactions: LixNyx

3deathtoll

Jan 20, 2021
Just a heads up to those of you who are on Linux and launch to a bugged out black screen.
I fixed it by doing the following;
Follow these steps and it will make sure that the files and paths are extracted correctly and will also make the game run on DirectX 9.3.
Can you explain why you are doing this? I don't have the same problem. But, I have a bug where my quests are not getting completed even after I have done the quest objective.

smegmin

Dec 4, 2019
Can you explain why you are doing this? I don't have the same problem. But, I have a bug where my quests are not getting completed even after I have done the quest objective.
Sure, this is why i did those things:

Though, all of that was to fix a graphics issue. Im not sure any of this will help your problem, but try tunning your game through lutris and see if that fixes it, if you aren't doing so already. I hope this helps.

Dice13K

Aug 10, 2019
I'm having a problem with getting to the true ending. I have done all the things according to the wiki for this game. I made sure to talk to the parasite girl -> and I have reached the Abbadon area, got infested -> and then... well, the parasite son that should appear and give me a 3 day time limit to get 500 SP just isn't happening. I keep staying on the path and getting a bad ending. I have a couple of old saves before I get forced down that line but like... what do I do? Do I have to get a bad ending in Abadon questline before being able to get the true ending?

I totally noclip'd my way to the wolf and beat her. Frankly, I'm kinda sick of this game. I wanna see the true ending and move on already. zzz

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes