UnderBow019

Jul 16, 2021
when i select Huge boobs 2 or any tatoos, there is this message in the upper left corner and i have these errors for others items too (clothes etc)

Last edited:

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
when i select Huge boobs 2 or any tatoos, there is this message in the upper left corner and i have these errors for others items too (clothes etc)
The huge boobs modifier was never finished and support was never added for the majority of outfits

Pretty much everything in that downstairs area is unfinished and the dev said they won't be finishing them.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This is so confusing at 1AM on an android.
What to download?
Wgat goes where?
Seemingly there's 3 different full downloads and mods you can add, but to which one?

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
Appreciate your AIO link, but since it's AIO, why is it smaller than the v2.5 on the front page, and that's without extra costumes.
7zip ultra compression. I did that to preserve storage space on my mega profile and reduce the bandwidth usage for others.

That does make it a little slower to unpack, especially on weak hardware.

This is so confusing at 1AM on an android.
What to download?
Wgat goes where?
Seemingly there's 3 different full downloads and mods you can add, but to which one?
I would use the full PC app with JoiPlay, though expect some mixed results.

Reactions: HALO81

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
I hate wasting my time on jrpg's that don't have what I want nothing is more disappointing than playing 10 hours and finding out its all fairly normal style sex. I have been playing this game for 5 hours now and I thought the game was about cursed armor and tentacles but so far all I've been getting are either hypnotized stuff or basic normal sex or prostitution stuff wtf the menu shows cursed armor and tentacles so wtf where is it?!

I'm about to rage quit and review bomb this game on dlsite for being so misleading.

Reactions: ob123

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
These arent mine instructions ...

How to apply a patch:

1. Get the game.

2. Download the patch and unzip it in the game's folder.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes