Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Does this include the patreon costumes?
So I've made a patch to make patreon costumes work (for version 2.50).

Steps:
1. Apply patch (obviously)
2. Copy ur patreon pics into img/pictures/patreon (same old path)
3. Load ur save from the previous version (errors will popup, it's fine)
4. Unequip everything and save
5. Restart the game
6. Load ur new save and equip everything back

Didn't test it much, but looks like it works fine, except for story tattoo - it disappeared and I don't know how to get it back.

Also I fixed patreon shop and salon ;)

Patch:

EDIT: the story sex tattoo is also fixed now: turns out it was a bug in the official version - it disappeared when upgrading from the old saves.
Thanks to bews for the new patch and MystZERO for the costumes upload.

Here's a link for v2.50 with bews' patch, cheat menu and patreon content pre-installed, and a fix for the missing Tamamo face and hair.

Let me know if any other stuff doesn't show up or the link expires. Follow bews' instructions on page 126 for converting existing saves from earlier versions.

fenrir734

Sep 24, 2018
How do you get locked in the permanent slave collar in Torres city line for over loyalty with Castellan?
If you are already a slave of Castellan, go see gloria at night for training etc.. and after some time she will propose you to become a permanent slave.
But if you want just become a permanent slave you can instead go to the arena: loose and have a debt but you must have the Angel Huntress title (guild line)

Reactions: kira9891

6jbo6

Dec 10, 2017
Does the Hypnosis route also have an ending like the Slave route, were you can "lose" but still continue to play the game or at least visit the college again?

AnIdiotWithABoner

Jul 10, 2019
Can anyone help me with the death scepter quest? I got posessed by the ghost, walked outside and it disapeared, and I can't get it to spawn again

Amiee

Mar 20, 2018
1651928546697.png guys, let me ask I haven't played CH 1 for a long time and forgot a little about the storyline So here I am at the relic altar and looking for artifacts, the results can't be found

Reactions: slowmist22

Yrtmore

Mar 28, 2019
The Quote u refer to is almost 4years old and is about the old version 2.01.

EDIT:v2.50Patched (v2.50 with bews' patch, cheat menu and patreon content pre-installed, and a fix for the missing Tamamo face and hair.)
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

TY to this.
About half of the items from the patreon have an error a missing picture or an unexpected token

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
About half of the items from the patreon have an error a missing picture or an unexpected token

Steps:
5. Restart the game

Didn't test it much, but looks like it works fine, except for story tattoo - it disappeared and I don't know how to get it back.

Patch:

EDIT: the story sex tattoo is also fixed now: turns out it was a bug in the official version - it disappeared when upgrading from the old saves.

Follow the instructions pls.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017

Steps:
5. Restart the game

Patch:

I'm using your build. I have checked all the file paths and there are really no files on which errors appear
Its not my build...
I just linked it to the OP. Its his build https://f95zone.to/threads/cursed-armor-v2-50-wolfzq.1193/post-4441370
And i dont get ur error may u ask him/her.

Yrtmore

Mar 28, 2019
Thanks to bews for the new patch and MystZERO for the costumes upload.

Here's a link for v2.50 with bews' patch, cheat menu and patreon content pre-installed, and a fix for the missing Tamamo face and hair.

Mega

Let me know if any other stuff doesn't show up or the link expires. Follow bews' instructions on page 126 for converting existing saves from earlier versions.
These errors are mostly found in the patreon store in the basement

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes