Oct 26, 2017
Soo... I've read through this topic and I'm a bit confused about this game versions. I'd like some clarification.
I'll start wiht what I understand. Currently we have these versions:
  • 2.50 (first post) - most recent version but from steam, a.k.a. no patreon stuff and some stupid DRM (cracked but I feel like apart from minor bugfixes thats the only real 'feature' of verions past 2.0x); working cheat mod,
  • JAG (or 'All Patreon costumes' on first post) - technically it's version EV 1.9760 - the last one 'official' with costumes but also the oldest from this list (?) so possibly worst translation; no cheat mod,
  • 2.04 (first post too) - based on JAG but added few steam only armours, better translation, and cheat menu support (see also this post and one more post at the end of the same page),
  • 2.51 (here) - which is apparently an attempt to unlock patreon stuff in 2.50 based installation (but it wasn't that easy),
  • 2.50 patched with cheat menu and patreon costumes (burried in this thread, created thanks to this) - I recon this would be the most complete version of what this comunity created.
So can anyone tell me if above is correct and if there are any real differences between these versions? From what I understand it's only minor translations, UI corrections, and dev blocking costumes for steam.
Is the last position on the list the best bet to expierience this game?

Bonus 1: Patched 2.50 has bonus 'House of love' costumes unlocked/working but only avaliable through cheat menu because there is no NPC selling it in the 'House...'. I would be thankfull if someone accustomed with the code created a fix/patch to bring back the seller. EDIT: I fixed it. See attachement.

Bonus 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
man I literally came back to this game by chance, I never would have imagined that we are still fighting with the patreon issue. thanks for the info friend

NamelessNameGiver

Sep 26, 2021
I know this game is a lewd game and all, but i'm just wondering. Is it even possible to finish the game without ever getting the Cursed Crown? I have been trying it and kinda stuck now since even the sacred beast line would lead to a game over. So i want to know if anyone ever found a way to. And no, i'm not talking about the virgin ending.

Meerjungfrau

Jan 29, 2019
Im stuck in Prison with 90 days left as meat toilet. I cant really get the steel key. Even on low lust i just can decide if i stay with my arms behind my back or let him loosen it. i cant escape because i need to recover my items first.
Does someone know how to fix this?

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
I know this game is a lewd game and all, but i'm just wondering. Is it even possible to finish the game without ever getting the Cursed Crown? I have been trying it and kinda stuck now since even the sacred beast line would lead to a game over. So i want to know if anyone ever found a way to. And no, i'm not talking about the virgin ending.
I wanted to know this as well.

CptMorgan

Jul 17, 2021
So, if I don't want to go get the cursed crown at the start, how do I get money for the guild admission fee ?

Because I've read some comments here asking if virgin run is possible or not but when I play Lilina looses her virginity instantly the moment she wakes up in the church and the the cursed armor awakens into the full form

Last edited:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
So, if I don't want to go get the cursed crown at the start, how do I get money for the guild admission fee ?

Because I've read some comments here asking if virgin run is possible or not but when I play Lilina looses her virginity instantly the moment she wakes up in the church and the the cursed armor awakens into the full form
If i remember right, the fact that Lilina lose her virginity instantly with the armor going full form is because you choose the easy difficulty.

At least it's something with the difficulty, i'm pretty sure of it.

CptMorgan

Jul 17, 2021
If i remember right, the fact that Lilina lose her virginity instantly with the armor going full form is because you choose the easy difficulty.

At least it's something with the difficulty, i'm pretty sure of it.
Yea I found out the only way to not instantly lose her virginity is to play Hard, cuz on both easy and normal she instantly loses it
which kind of sucks to be kind of forced to hard difficulty but hey, the game seems fun so I will probably get over it

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
Hi, anyone tried to equip the tentacle(fore end/rear end) in her front/back hole ? Are there any condition to wear them ? they keep disappear after i click to wear them ?

Zudarr

Feb 5, 2021
guys are you have a save file allow to play abbadon line? I want to play it but so hảd for me to obtain all line required for it. Thanks you all =))

Sep 7, 2020
This doesn't appear to be censored. Should probably mark this as uncensored because the mega link for the game is visually the same

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 25 Votes