3.30 star(s) 25 Votes

Bruel

Jan 1, 2018
is there a save where i can just go around and have sex with everything
Also, you can't "just go around and have sex with everything", this isn't that kind of game. Scenes are attached to the story since it's during the scenes that the story develops, meaning you'll only be able to watch each scene a limited number of times (usually just once), and progressing the story unlocks a new one but makes the old one unavailable.

The only ones you can just go and screw whenever are the enemies, either by intentionally losing, or getting the meat toilet title and using the meat toilet skill during the battle.

Jul 23, 2023
Is there any video walkthrough? All I've found is a couple of demo version defeat scenes on xvideos. The guide is confusing af, I'm stuck at the pirate bandits island as a slave

I wonder if anyone's recording their hentai playthrough, would be great to watch it

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
am about to do the abbadon quest line How much food and water do i need to be safe ?
( i got farm money too cuz i spend it all on big food by mistake)
Is there any video walkthrough? All I've found is a couple of demo version defeat scenes on xvideos. The guide is confusing af, I'm stuck at the pirate bandits island as a slave

I wonder if anyone's recording their hentai playthrough, would be great to watch it
Unfortunatly not that am aware but where are you i might be able to help

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
I would like to see all the videos and images from the game, if that's possible of course. Some sort of walkthrough like I'm five, too lazy to figure things out by myself
like i said i don't think you'll be able to find video / walkthrought i've tried to search with no luck ,the guide for the most part help

so i see your at the slaver base were you just capture or are you trying to do a quest ? if your trying to escape you can talk to the slave with green hair she near the dock once you exit your master house on the left side ,once she disapeared it mean she manage to evade and you can do the same at that point you will need FOOD and WATER where to get them i don't know since i did the quest, for the money you best bet is the arena ( you have to go 3 time in the arena to increase 13X the reward and pay your master with enought money you can buy what you need and escape HOWEVER don't do level 3 arena mission if you plan to escape, reserve the level 3 for when your going to do the save the princess quest at the guild)

Tldr find green hair slave near the dock , wait for her to escape , make money in arena max difficulty 2 in the mean time ( please master too via sex ), then find food and water Near check merchant right under the docks they are close to tents

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes