asagiboobs

Dec 17, 2019
Soo... I've read through this topic and I'm a bit confused about this game versions. I'd like some clarification.
I'll start wiht what I understand. Currently we have these versions:
  • 2.50 (first post) - most recent version but from steam, a.k.a. no patreon stuff and some stupid DRM (cracked but I feel like apart from minor bugfixes thats the only real 'feature' of verions past 2.0x); working cheat mod,
  • JAG (or 'All Patreon costumes' on first post) - technically it's version EV 1.9760 - the last one 'official' with costumes but also the oldest from this list (?) so possibly worst translation; no cheat mod,
  • 2.04 (first post too) - based on JAG but added few steam only armours, better translation, and cheat menu support (see also this post and one more post at the end of the same page),
  • 2.51 (here) - which is apparently an attempt to unlock patreon stuff in 2.50 based installation (but it wasn't that easy),
  • 2.50 patched with cheat menu and patreon costumes (burried in this thread, created thanks to this) - I recon this would be the most complete version of what this comunity created.
So can anyone tell me if above is correct and if there are any real differences between these versions? From what I understand it's only minor translations, UI corrections, and dev blocking costumes for steam.
Is the last position on the list the best bet to expierience this game?

Bonus 1: Patched 2.50 has bonus 'House of love' costumes unlocked/working but only avaliable through cheat menu because there is no NPC selling it in the 'House...'. I would be thankfull if someone accustomed with the code created a fix/patch to bring back the seller. EDIT: I fixed it. See attachement.

Bonus 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're a king

Neon777

Jul 12, 2020
can anyone tell me where the save files are on android like what the filename would be for the game files?

1KMaster

Oct 16, 2020
Help, I want to play the game but it crashes in the start menu, it works normally at first but after trying to start it hangs at the part where you choose difficulty then goes black, anyone knows how to solve it?

Jul 23, 2018
Is this game still getting translated. I want to play it but the translation is terrible. It says it's 70 percent complete and 23 percent machine translated but it all seems machine translated to me.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is this game still getting translated. I want to play it but the translation is terrible. It says it's 70 percent complete and 23 percent machine translated but it all seems machine translated to me.
Officially it's fully "translated", which was done by the original developer (though it's really not). You can see the quality of the translation for yourself, and if there was anything besides MTL done with the English version I'd be very surprised. My guess is that they did a pass over to fix bugs that MTL caused, and claimed that as the full translation.

Someone could pick it up to do a proper translation, but AFAIK no one has.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon
Jul 23, 2018
Officially it's fully "translated", which was done by the original developer (though it's really not). You can see the quality of the translation for yourself, and if there was anything besides MTL done with the English version I'd be very surprised. My guess is that they did a pass over to fix bugs that MTL caused, and claimed that as the full translation.

Someone could pick it up to do a proper translation, but AFAIK no one has.
Well, that's shitty. But I appreciate the quick response. :)

ShonenGi

Oct 6, 2019
Dose anyone know what is the difference between the two version and which one is better? Cursed Armor (Asb Mod for F95Zone)2.04 or Cursed Armor (remake version)2.0 translate 100%? The remake is 2.0 however that is what is form the download link however the mod is 2.04 however it's form another link.

Tacjher

Jun 13, 2021
Anyone know how to meet john in slave line. I already finished a guilde line and stuck in torres because i dont know how to trigged john event

Reactions: Vavelhalm

fenrir734

Sep 24, 2018
Thank you and sorry but hypo quest what do mean?
You must talk to loki or beryl in the guild (near of the doctor) it's will trigger the hypno quest. End it then come back in dragonsong'room, follow his quest and you will have a access to the academy.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
is all the art in the game with transparent silhouette for males character please ?

edit 1 week later : wow thank you all so much for all your answer, so helpful thanks you !...
( for the slowest people here, this is ironic. )

Last edited:

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Is it a bug or a feature?
In one cutscene Cecelia told about how to save Virginity (by masturbate) and in that cutscene she steal it.
I have not a choice because I haven't any control at all.
What's wrong with that cutscene?
1649001039960.png

Strathie

Oct 8, 2021
I have a little problem with the game V.2.50 complete (censored). I have started to play it and want to save the geme, but it is impossible to do so and i don´t want to start over and over again. Can somebody help me pls?

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Teach me how to find
The Quote u refer to is almost 4years old and is about the old version 2.01.

EDIT:v2.50Patched (v2.50 with bews' patch, cheat menu and patreon content pre-installed, and a fix for the missing Tamamo face and hair.)
- -

TY to this.

Follow these Install instructions for old saves pls :

So I've made a patch to make patreon costumes work (for version 2.50).

Steps:
1. Apply patch (obviously)
2. Copy ur patreon pics into img/pictures/patreon (same old path)
3. Load ur save from the previous version (errors will popup, it's fine)
4. Unequip everything and save
5. Restart the game
6. Load ur new save and equip everything back

Didn't test it much, but looks like it works fine, except for story tattoo - it disappeared and I don't know how to get it back.

Also I fixed patreon shop and salon ;)

Patch:

EDIT: the story sex tattoo is also fixed now: turns out it was a bug in the official version - it disappeared when upgrading from the old saves.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes