AinsSakamoto

Nov 27, 2020
Hello, I wanted to try the game but got lost in all these comments and links. Can somebody, please, explain what I need to download to get the full game, with patch and costumes (it seems to be the main difference). And could you also explain what the patch does?
Right now I downloaded the game from MEGA and . It's turned out that is a whole game and not just a patch, so Im a bit (or not a bit) confused

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
Hello, I wanted to try the game but got lost in all these comments and links. Can somebody, please, explain what I need to download to get the full game, with patch and costumes (it seems to be the main difference). And could you also explain what the patch does?
Right now I downloaded the game from MEGA and . It's turned out that is a whole game and not just a patch, so Im a bit (or not a bit) confused
Patched v2.50 is the one you need. It's the whole game, pre-patched with all (available) patreon exclusive bonuses.

I just checked and it's already uncensored as well.

Reactions: SpiritCookie

babudoglio

Jan 31, 2021
It has been a long time since I looked at this page. but I wonder, is version 2.50 patched more complete, or version 2.51 (f95)?

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
v2.51 only added DRM protection. The developer ceased all work on the game at v2.50. The missing patreon costumes, particularly the content downstairs, never actually existed. The dev put that half-finished content in there as a warning against piracy.

Cursed Armor 2 has DRM baked into every release and there have even been barriers in-game that state they will paywall development itself and set patreon goals before even beginning development on the next release.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
v2.51 only added DRM protection. The developer ceased all work on the game at v2.50. The missing patreon costumes, particularly the content downstairs, never actually existed. The dev put that half-finished content in there as a warning against piracy.

Cursed Armor 2 has DRM baked into every release and there have even been barriers in-game that state they will paywall development itself and set patreon goals before even beginning development on the next release.
Talk about acting like AAA game developer.

Reactions: voltairepop

k7ng987

Jul 25, 2020
There is an uncensored patch at: mega.nz/file/8s8TDSZK
the crypt key is: aJphOrz8UJt5nmFAV836EhJjGwy0q0bufUKk2kDZWMA

hope it gets included.

Reactions: voltairepop

DAZAI__OSAMU

May 24, 2020
People i need some help here. Does anyone have stutters on all audio like some one is hitting carbrakes on every note? i already tried to limit the max fps but does not help.

IanFan

Sep 24, 2020
The Quote u refer to is almost 4years old and is about the old version 2.01.

EDIT:v2.50Patched (v2.50 with bews' patch, cheat menu and patreon content pre-installed, and a fix for the missing Tamamo face and hair.)
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

TY to this.

Follow these Install instructions for old saves pls :
this already with game or only patch?

Hekralion

Nov 7, 2021
Hey,does any1 know where to add "Patreon Outfits" file in

(Sorry,my english is not good :D )

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes