kareu

Dec 28, 2019
The cheat mod not working with all patreon costumes, or i didn't make it, is there have a cheat mod with all patreon costumes.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
What's the modded MODDED v2.04 about? It's been some years since I played this but how do you remove skin tags? Anyone got an end game save with all weapons and outfits etc..? Can't remember where I put mine i think i deleted it when I upgraded and forgot thanks alcohol. I swear getting smashed is dangerous when using pc. I once formatted my pc when i was drunk and next day I pulled my hair out lol.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Figured I would share my hacked save new game on easy mode but with all weapons and armor and tons of helpful items not all items though i think many key items I skipped out on hacking cause I thought it might crash the game?

Is it better to play easy normal or hard?

oh yeah some items are forced on her and won't come off, and can't be sure it might crash the game lol. You probably need to use the all paterean costumes on page 1 to see them all. Some I think are still invisible due to missing image files, and i suggest if using my save that you don't overwrite the save if your messing around with equips , cause some of them have adverse reactions on the Lilina.

That's why I only use it to just see what the outfits look like then if something goes wrong I can unstuck just loading the save up.

Last edited:

wwwchocklove

Jun 30, 2018
can somebody tell me how tofix this. I have download all patreon costume and install it, but some or all of these clothes wasn't show up while i equip that. (you can see it on the top-left on the screen)

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
can somebody tell me how tofix this. I have download all patreon costume and install it, but some or all of these clothes wasn't show up while i equip that. (you can see it on the top-left on the screen)
Use my AIO v2.5, it comes with a patreon patch.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Use my AIO v2.5, it comes with a patreon patch.
I dunno about you guys but I'm still getting missing info, i used a hack to grab all weapons armor and accessories and silk stockings with a heart shape shows up missing, mai's underwear is invisible and a plethora of other missing images, used all patrean patch and 2.50 patch. Perhaps it has something to do with my hack lol.

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
There's no need to hack items into your inventory, just add a bunch of money and go to the patreon store in-game

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
There's no need to hack items into your inventory, just add a bunch of money and go to the patreon store in-game
Yeah but I did it for everything including treasure chests on the ground? If chests contain weapons and armor then the hack is for that too. Though you are right but it was kind of easier to hack than to go into each shop and click buy x2 of each. There should have been a buy all x2 option ;)

Items still missing though even without the hack, so many items actually, even in patron shop changing hairstyle and face and eyes not all of them work. Oh and that npc you talk to that forces a mandatory character change who's bright idea was that? I want to strangle them lol..

lusquinha

May 5, 2018
I can't finish the prison line quest, I'm full health, not in estruss, and go to the training with Dalen, but I can't steal the key... What do I do ?

jcmony12793

Jul 17, 2017
It's been a few years since I last played and want to know if it is 100% full english translated with no text cropping now before I get my hopes up and play

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
hey i want to play this game with all its content and mods

did i only need to download the 2.40mod + 2.50 patch and thats it?
no other thing? is this unlocked all the costume etc? like is there anymore i need to download to get all costume or new mod or h-cg etc

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes