Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
hey i want to play this game with all its content and mods

did i only need to download the 2.40mod + 2.50 patch and thats it?
no other thing? is this unlocked all the costume etc? like is there anymore i need to download to get all costume or new mod or h-cg etc
I don't think this thread has the game 100% yet, I've downloaded the game plus the patch for all patreon stuff and when I used my hack for all outfits and weapons many were still missing in the game's dir.

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
Cursed Armor was never finished by the dev. They publicly stated they weren't going to finish all the patreon content. In Cursed Armor 2, they've even been putting content blockades in-game saying things like "won't add this till 10K on Patreon", etc.

Also just download the game from here, it's an all-in-one package; no extra downloads needed.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Cursed Armor was never finished by the dev. They publicly stated they weren't going to finish all the patreon content. In Cursed Armor 2, they've even been putting content blockades in-game saying things like "won't add this till 10K on Patreon", etc.

Also just download the game from here, it's an all-in-one package; no extra downloads needed.
Yeah so sad, the developer is a grade A asshole.

Reactions: orphenex

madyo

Sep 12, 2019

thanks guys

i just started the game in normal difficulty but suddenly after waking up the girlget 500 lust and lose virginity, after that instantly get 1000 AND 1500 lust and have max level armor what happen? also when first getting the curse equidment getting fuck by the zombie gets the girl into anal addict instantly

is this how the game suppose to play?

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
So what is this game. Been playing it and Idk if its good or just shit. Im leaning towards shit.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
So what is this game. Been playing it and Idk if its good or just shit. Im leaning towards shit.
Well if you think this game is shit, your going to hate the sequel, then again the sequel has better oufits and visuals just the same crap and worse battle mechanics. It also has fetishes designed for the niche of the developers type of game style, and also if you like getting ram scammed with paid updates but only if you kiss the developers feet and wait for his 10k patreon subscriptions then this game is for you.

I personally think this one is better than 2 but in the end both don't compare with others on the market. Technically overall both are shit imo. The only good thing about them are the character designs the outfits they wear, it is just a dress up game to me, the gameplay itself is rubbish.

Tadneet2242

Oct 23, 2021
- Hi, so uhmm, i just discobered that i have two missing scenes in the gallery ? Can anybody help ? i load a bunch (2-3) of the save above and some of 'em are missing 2 scenes ? really need someone with full save file for 2.5.0 ver with out clothing stuck and cannot be replaced issuee. I already use the search function and dig through all the save here ( my save is the one that do not have issuse with stucking cloths on ur standing images, but i as you can see it lacked 2 scenes i supposed ? )

coalface

Sep 28, 2022
So I download the full save, but how do I get the game to actually load it? Or is there any easier options with the switches and F9 to get all of the scenes?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
it didn't work i'm still getting the no image of the outfit
Yeah that's because think there's still some dlc that the download links don't have all the graphical files for all the outfits and weapons. I used a code to hack the game and there's tons of missing outfits I just gave up looking for them online. Never going to support this twat that made the game and charges people like a gacha system, and only releases outfits when he gets a certain number of purchases on patreon.

SirenBrink

Feb 13, 2020
it didn't work i'm still getting the no image of the outfit
Some of these outfits and body alterations were either never finished or never released, particularly the ones in the downstairs area of the Patreon shop.

The assets might exist somewhere, but none of us will ever see them.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes