Klotet

Aug 3, 2017
Hahaha fun with Attractivnes, Hunger ... I can eat / shower a whole day when you get fed / clean up

nawaz

Dec 18, 2017
how to disble/ unselect glasses from that dress ?
It is located in the same folder that the original game used in %Appdata%/\Local\Project_6. The file is called aut0_savV.ini

For any one that wants to cheat, this is just a simple text file. Open it with a text editor and edit the value you want to change.

I don't know about Max, but for Ginger:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hitman2017

Ugarte

Jan 15, 2018
how to disble/ unselect glasses from that dress ?
You want to wear the sundress without the sunglasses? You can't. It's part of the outfit. Though the sunglasses don't seem to appear anywhere except when changing clothes. The checkmarks at the side show which items you have, since you don't buy the entire outfit but the individual items instead.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Super stoked to see Chloe back for more, and backed on Patreon instantly. but after playing for about 1/2 hour, at this stage in the game, I'm gonna hold off for awhile. The bare bones are there to be awesome, but there's just too much lacking content to dump time into this one yet. I like immersing myself into stories and there's just too many missing features yet, and I also had a crash that lost me a decent chunk of time. When that happened, I realized that it's best for me to let this one simmer for awhile.

A few suggestions/things I've noticed so far:

The new renders and engine look gorgeous. Can't wait to see more. I also enjoy the updated UI.

One thing I wish would change are the needing of certain outfits to trigger events without any explanation. The last Chloe game was like that all the time, having to wear certain skirts to get a story. With this new quest log, consider adding a bit more to it, like a journal. "I really should wear my skirt to this job, I want to look presentable" etc. You already have quest texts, why not an extra line of text with more info to go with it.

Consider adding a way to actually use makeup for attractiveness or at least put an explanation of what it does on the store page. I bought it, for $65 bucks, and it doesn't seem to do anything, my attractiveness plummets as soon as I leave the shower or bath, even with soap. If it's not needed until later in the game, consider a description that says "I can buy this now, but probably don't need it for awhile".

Also, if it's 11am and I take a shower or eat a snack, it shouldn't be dark out when I get out. That's just silly. Consider a +1hour or +2hour text next to the available actions (cooking, cleaning, showering, working, etc) if time is going to play so heavily into this game. Let the players know how long their actions are going to take, so we can plan the day accordingly!

Anyways, keep it up! I will be backing you guys to the end.

Last edited:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
anyone have money cheat of thiss game ?
See this post

File aut0_savV.ini

[DOGE_much_shiny]
1="1200.000000" , 1200 is money

Backup your save before edit that file :)

Win10
C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Local\Project_6

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
To any of our wonderfully angry futa loving moderators or our trap loving uploaders reading this thread please note android v0.14 has been pulled off gds website so i am guessing its more unstable than 0.13. Can you please replace the link with the one i posted on page 4? As thats 0.13 thanks guys

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
To any of our wonderfully angry futa loving moderators or our trap loving uploaders reading this thread please note android v0.14 has been pulled off gds website so i am guessing its more unstable than 0.13. Can you please replace the link with the one i posted on page 4? As thats 0.13 thanks guys
gotcha

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Its not a VN
its the most gamey game ever
GDS
I like it, but...after 6 game days still little of anything. It seems the time used for certain tasks is unbalanced with others and understanding the points is more difficult than in the original. One day I click once on job duty, the next 4 times, but the same amount of time goes by regardless, yet eating takes 3 hours?

Reactions: XKimky
G

Grey Valentine

the problem is that I am still stuck with not allowing him even after four times doing it
Same here, the option to allow him simply isn't there. I've done it more than 10 times already.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes