ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
How i can save my progress?! I tried ESC, right click and a lot of things and i just don't know how do it :(

Edit: It have a autosave function, although I think it would be nice to have a save function manually.

Last edited:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
you can turn off the music after you have talked to Anna in the new room there is a settel on the left stats and there you can turn off the music
Found it, thanks. I dunno about anyone else but gotta say I'm not loving it. The graphics are good but past that... well I don't want to harsh your 'new game' buzz so I'm just gonna head out and wait for a few more updates and check again.

Reactions: blackdeath1988

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Well I just opened the download, started a game and tried to play and got slapped with a WTF!?! moment. Sorry Dev. but that music is hideous. That shit is a deal breaker. I looked but cant find the options menu or control panel or toggle to turn it off ... where is it?
M mutes/umutes
space bar skips already read
Right mouse skips already read

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Error when installing the android versión "system version it's too old". Huawei P8 Lite. ALE-L21C109B582

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
What is getting me so far is the 'sometimes' crashes that happen when I talk to Ginger and the guy since the first time this has happened when I talk to them at 12 or later when they are there it refers to him as no name and no relation to Ginger. I set him up as her boyfriend and its always ' / or 's when referring to the guy. His name was default as Bru and it appears to be blank now.

Apr 5, 2018
Dev should have just redone the game and made 1 game with the features and story of both these series, I hate when they make the sequel so much more better than the original that the original becomes obsolete gameplay and mechanic wise.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
during the voyer achivement, chloes pussy is a freakishly white. If it's gonna be that the whole game you might wanna reconsider.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Well I just opened the download, started a game and tried to play and got slapped with a WTF!?! moment. Sorry Dev. but that music is hideous. That shit is a deal breaker. I looked but cant find the options menu or control panel or toggle to turn it off ... where is it?
M for mute

herbfiend

Jul 12, 2017
Crash if you buy soap what I'm assuming is to early it will let you take a bath give you like 2 or 3 lines then give an error and crash. Other then that I noticed it hangs up sometimes on some choices like its going to freeze but doesn't. Otherwise happy to see what gets done in this.

Mushi

Jul 26, 2017
Nice! I will wait for the next version without the errors. Can't wait to play it! Thanks!

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes