GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
After downloading 0.14 on Android it says file is corrupt. I have 0.13 but can't update it to 0.14!
U took out the V014 from adroid, it wasnt working
V14 have only the bug fix for windows,
and TCMS spell check

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
As always GDS delivers.
And man I love the new Carrie model.
Always was a fan of her model and the new one looks even better.
Can't wait to see her in action.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
So far I give it 4 out of 5 stars. It is reminiscent of the original but a fresh story line. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is the rough language. I did not notice this problem in the original so I assume GDS will straighten it out. Also, it is a little awkward trying to figure out how to get started and I don't remember have that same issue in the original.

Picking nits here, however, as GDS delivers quality products on time.

Shagbot

Jan 1, 2018
Lots of potential. Seems a bit more grindy. I seem to spend days cleaning, working and cooking just to get anywhere. Don't remember doing that so much in the last game. The stars built up naturally just by following the plot.

The time factor is a bit off. By waking up, having breakfast and getting a a shower, it'll be middle of afternoon and you're late for work!

Looking forward to future editions!

Oct 21, 2017
Love the theme music for the Chloe 18 series from Benoît Charcosset aka mAf 464;

Chloe 18 - Mafland
Hanna's boat trip - Aspartame
Chloe 18 vacation - Artichoke

Reactions: Alex163

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
you have to do it at 19.00 and i don't know if there are stats requirements too, i had the family liking stat above 400
I am pretty sure you either need a certain amount of SEXPerience and/or the anal scene with Annie and her boyfriend. You get a lot of SEXPerience for that scene so not sure which triggered it to allow him to finger Chloe's butt in my game.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I LOVE Chloe!
And I'm loving this game already, can't wait for more!

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes