Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I think that I finished. Nice game so far, apart from being kinda barebones for now.

I don't know if GDS actually care about suggestion about the game around here, but I feel that the fact that we need to change the clothes everytime that we leave from house, and sometimes the player basically forget about that is annoying. I could suggest something like "change the clothes for 1h and leave", that will dinamize the game a lot.

Something like "eat on caffeteria" would be nice too, because we basically would spend some money and we wouldn't need to be worried about that while we're going to work or doing some activities.

Saying that, I personally prefer the old system of energy and stats than this one. I know that probably it's because GDS wanted to give another type of approach on this game, but I miss my old Hulk-Cloe, which I turn her into a bodybuilder after I start to gain a considerable ammount of money and I started to go to the gym everyday after the school.

I would love a "prostitution" work in the future. Maybe a debt-motivated one, because I know that she wouldn't do that by herself, but she could find some interesting scenes on that scenario.

Anyway, stay awesome GDS!

HectorFM

Mar 5, 2018
how to get ginger and max achievements?
MAX. When you wake up do not change chlotes, eat, Sleep and clean whiout panties.

Ginger. work reception until Ginger come, look arround and see Ginger taking a sun bath or a Massage.
Don´t go to work and you find Ginger and her boyfriend

HectorFM

Mar 5, 2018
Great Game, I love it.
Waiting for more actualization, Chole giving massage, the fourth outfit por the night, sex scene with Amanda, Max's boos and hang out with Carrie.

strategos323

Jan 21, 2018
Hello

I am on Mac version and i have a bug. When the game is asking me how Annia call max, i cannot valid any text. Does someone have a solution for me please ?

Thanks for your help

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Has anyone figured out the trigger for the bath anal fingering yet?
i would advice, raise your love points with Max
atm i have 50, and everytime Chloe takes a bath, she gets a finger up her asshole ;)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
All achievements ok ... but is it normal that Meet the whole family is not checked ?
Chloe18_vac.jpg

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I think mine is at exactly 50.
hmm.. i had the bath scene with bj, the next day actual fucking w/o fingering and the day after, the finger in the asshole
maybe you need more sexperience, slut fame..
idk, just raise your stats :)

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
  • clean the living room at 18.00 with Chloe wearing no panties.
    do that again next day this time at 19.00 and choose to tease the husband.
    have a bath next day at 8.00 and choose to tease husband and suck him
    have a bath next day at 8.00 and choose to tease husband and fuck him without allowing him to touch Chloe's ass
    have a bath next day at 8.00 and choose to tease husband and fuck him letting him touch Chloe's ass

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
At the end of the last Chloe18 update when they make you a Cheerleader trainee they tell you to clean up your slutty reputation during school vacation. Should we not be whoring it up in this? Or trying to clean up our rep?

Night Clothes In The Afternoon.png

Reactions: HectorFM

5ergi0

Apr 18, 2018
Just played the Mac version. Very nice. I know it's still work in progress but I can point a couple of issues:
- In Mac, the Space and Arrow Keys don't advance the dialog
- No way yet to advance the already read/repeated actions
- Couldn't really understand the point of Cleanliness/Sexperience/Fitness/Attractiveness.
- Cooking is big chore, makes for action quite clunky.
- Dialog is full of spelling mistakes
- Not a fan at all on the incest plots (worst bit of Chloe18), it's quite a turn off actually.

Anyway, loving the game. Just some things to iron out. Heading the right direction

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Does anyone know what Chloe pool is and if it's a game or comic where we can download it

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes