• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ihat27

Aug 10, 2017
I don't think it's free space related. Even with ~6GB free space, I get the same parse error message. And "Enable Unknown Sources" was about the first requirement for rooting my phone. When I look at my files in a file manager, every apk file has an icon, except this one. It only has the "empty paper" icon, like an unknown file.
Well, I guess I'll just wait for the next update.

Reactions: RussellBeach

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
OMG PLSS SOMBOY HELP ME I LOSE MONEY EVERITIME WHEN I PAY MAY RENT WHAT TO DO FOR GETING MOR MONEY ? OR STOP LOSING SO MUCH

emperorjdw

May 13, 2018
I am running the mac version and I am getting a "cannot find game" error. I already did the thing where it allows you to run an app from anywhere.

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
“Cafe: Carrie was one of the favourite characters in past games, and now she will have a new appearance, where she’ll try to get new friends… and maybe more.

This will include meetings with Carrie after work, interactions with Carrie and people she interacted with in previous games, a new nerd outfit for Chloe and access to Table-RPG with the nerds, which will have some new fascinating fantasy scenes."

jackgege

Oct 17, 2017

Someone might want to put in the OP as a developer link.

Not that it's hard to find, but for information for this update specifically, see
+1

michi04

May 14, 2018
Hello you,
has any of you for the last achievements of chloe18 V1.02 from renting the walkthrough, get stuck there anyway somehow. Would appreciate your help.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Looking forward to cheating scenes involving the blonde wife from Boat Trip. Really enjoyed that game.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Whenever I open the .exe file, it opens as a background process on my PC and the game never shows up on my screen. Does anyone know how this can be solved?

michi04

May 14, 2018
Can someone help me with the following achievements, there I can not get any further
Annie
- Chloe's fault - the sucking - the lick lick at a bar
Max
- making him hard - creampie husband - dp husband styles
Chloe
- the vouyer
Ginger
- sun tan touch - not a massage - not a boy - hard to swallow
- to prove it again - it's a girl

Thank you for your help.

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Whenever I open the .exe file, it opens as a background process on my PC and the game never shows up on my screen. Does anyone know how this can be solved?
This game needs quite some time to open up (up to 5 mins.!) as it is packed and unpacks before launching.
If patience doesn't help, you could check your AV-Software if it blocks the game. Mine asks me for every game at the first launch if it should be blocked or allowed.

iliketoplay

Jan 28, 2018
@michi04 there is a walkthrough on GDS patreon site .

Patreon

Official Post from GDS: Become a patron to get access to this post and other exclusive content.
btw ginger needs just 16 hearts

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes