mmoraes80

Apr 21, 2018
If this game is a continuation of the Chloe - part 1, why does Chloe start this one with minimum cash?

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
If this game is a continuation of the Chloe - part 1, why does Chloe start this one with minimum cash?
It wasnt Chloe part1 it was Chloe18, this is a sequel, I dont know any game where you play a sequel where you keep your stuff. If this stop you, search the thread, there's a way to edit the save and get the amount of money you want.

@GDS Hey, would you mind saving the selection for music too in your save files ? it's annoying to have to turn it off everytime. Would be awesome.

Also dunno if that bug was already reported but when you cook in the going out dress, it change you to the default t-shirt without panties. Happen to me at 18.00.

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Also dunno if that bug was already reported but when you cook in the going out dress, it change you to the default t-shirt without panties. Happen to me at 18.00.
That's no bug, it's intended by the developer.

CelestialTroy

Apr 22, 2018
cant meet ginger at all. they stand there but cant do anything!
anyony can help?
Try meeting them in beginning outfit. The one that is on the menu screen. I ran into a similar problem when I was trying to meet them with the sundress but it didn't work but then I tried with the first outfit.

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Guys when I try to install it on my andrAnd device it gives me this any solution?
Which Android-Version do you use???
Maybe you got this error because your battery was extremely low. Below 5% some functions get cut down to extend the time until automatic shutdown. To get the maximum lifetime with good health you should keep your battery always between 30 and 95%!

partx

Jun 17, 2017
My Android version is 6.0 and I tried again to install it my battery was at 70% but it gave me the same error again

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Parsing error, means you dont have enough memory to install, needs 3x the free space,
OR,
You didnt "Enable Unknown Sources"

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes