• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Newest PAtron version is out:

Change-log:

Game file size was lowered to 200MB but still the same quality(it was supposed to be 1,5GB)

• Lots of new scenes(over 30 animations)
  • New people to meet,
  • New places to go
  • table RPG with the nerds
  • Play the cupid with her friend,
  • Or just have fun in the bar's bathroom
  • Severel bug fixed
  • Game balanced,
  • All stats have a use
  • File can be exported from the original Chloe18 to befriend some people faster(it happens automatic)
  • HTML5 version is now working 100%
  • New bugs were added
  • And much more

I recommend you guys to ping @klx or @Oiz and call them "fake Uploader"

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Games without bugs are no fun,
I'm training to work for Bethesda
Mmm! Chloe in power armour fighting mutants - could be interesting. You need to start a Twitch channel live feed to tease us more!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Mmm! Chloe in power armour fighting mutants - could be interesting. You need to start a Twitch channel live feed to tease us more!
I'm guessing that the mutants would be sporting dicktator gens...

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
What? No no no, u are mistaken ... Chloe wandering plains of Oblivion with her Daedric Armor fucki ... killing Dremoras is right answer ... so now It will be masterpiece ...

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated OP to v0.23 PC, Mac, and Android

Reactions: N7

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Games without bugs are no fun,
I'm training to work for Bethesda
TY SO MUCH for doing a hentai game sequel the right way, I think most of us have seen the endless developers that basically reset a characters corruption between games just so that they can be corrupted all over again for new content. Only other dev that I can think of that maintains continuity between games is Ark Thompson so thank you. Also best of luck getting a job at Bethesda, you certainly deserve it and I have been hearing that hentai games can go over well with some interviewers.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes