ryupuma

May 11, 2018
Having just played through a part of the update, I must say i'm pretty impressed. I can't say in details what I have seen, so to not spoil, but the animations in the massage and rpg sections are very good !! It really shows you took your time.

If we count in consideration what we could do and replay in the previous version, this is a pretty hefty update and fnas of Chloe ( or Carrie ! ) should be more than pleased.

Already eager to know where the next "chapters" will bring us.

A few typos here and there, nothing massive ( should have took scrennshots ), and a couple crashes. If GDS really added new bugs, most must be hidden, like easter eggs..

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
... Also best of luck getting a job at Bethesda, you certainly deserve it and I have been hearing that hentai games can go over well with some interviewers.
Only after I see Chloe launched 3 or 4 miles into the air will I think he deserves a job at Bethesda. Until then, no deal.

cvat420

Mar 25, 2018
Can never get fully clean and cleanliness does not last, so Chloe has to spend whole days in bath just to get about 60% clean according to your bar graph, eating also decays way to fast.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Yes, go into the massage room every time and it progresses after some tries. After that, Cloe can give massages herself

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
How do you get "I was not peeking" achievement please?

I cant seem to figure that one out.

Thanks

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
I'm stuck. It seems i'm in a dead end. Work is just reception, when i try to go to massage room, it says she ignores cuz it doesnt concern her Can't find boy shorts anywhere to unlock Carrie. Talking to Annie doesnt do anything. Neither does talking to Justin. Can watch Amanda in bathroom, but can't do anymore. Do i really have to just reception for 15+ days in a row to get money for all of party dress components to unlock anything?

sylekta

Jun 4, 2017
whats up with showering, it only raises cleanliness by like 1%? gotta take 500 showers to be considered clean?

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I also have the problem that cleanliness suddenly only raises by a tiny tiny bit each time i shower or bath.

I try to meet ginger at 12:00 in-front of the shop. I can see her and a guy but there is no interaction available.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
''ori
I also have the problem that cleanliness suddenly only raises by a tiny tiny bit each time i shower or bath.

I try to meet ginger at 12:00 in-front of the shop. I can see her and a guy but there is no interaction available.
You can't interact with them in your summer dress outfit, only in your 'original' outfit (the one with the grey shirt, mini jeans etc.)

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes