SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Boy shorts can be found in the bathroom of the club at night. To unlock the club at night, you need to have the party dress outfit. The quickest way to unlock this outfit is to begin your daily work at the beauty salon and then end your work day immediately and go back home. *You do not get extra money for manning the reception or doing a massage!* In this way, you can earn 50 dollars per day very quickly once you get the hang of it.

I'm stuck. It seems i'm in a dead end. Work is just reception, when i try to go to massage room, it says she ignores cuz it doesnt concern her Can't find boy shorts anywhere to unlock Carrie. Talking to Annie doesnt do anything. Neither does talking to Justin. Can watch Amanda in bathroom, but can't do anymore. Do i really have to just reception for 15+ days in a row to get money for all of party dress components to unlock anything?

ryupuma

May 11, 2018
*You do not get extra money for manning the reception or doing a massage!*
Actually with this update, you can get a little extra from massages, providing you also go "extra". If it's worth it tho is up to players but I think the "tips" coming from the more "elaborate" massages should be little bit higher.

SOABFE

May 25, 2017
I also have the problem that cleanliness suddenly only raises by a tiny tiny bit each time i shower or bath.

I try to meet ginger at 12:00 in-front of the shop. I can see her and a guy but there is no interaction available.
whats up with showering, it only raises cleanliness by like 1%? gotta take 500 showers to be considered clean?
I think cleanliness relates to the flat not to Chloe. You have to clean the living room and the kitchen.

Reactions: darkstriker

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
How do you talk to that one guy at the Bar? It always says Chloe is not attractive enough, but I can never raise my attractiveness as the mechanics for it are all over the place, sometimes I take a shower and it raises a lot, sometimes it raises a little, and sometimes it falls. So how does the skill work?

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I think cleanliness relates to the flat not to Chloe. You have to clean the living room and the kitchen.
There are two cleanliness stats, one for chloe and one for the flat. The one for chloe can be raised by showering or taking a bath. But sometimes it bugs out and you dont get ~50% anymore but only about 2% per shower/bath. This also influences your attractiveness (as do your cloth).

SOABFE

May 25, 2017
There are two cleanliness stats, one for chloe and one for the flat. The one for chloe can be raised by showering or taking a bath. But sometimes it bugs out and you dont get ~50% anymore but only about 2% per shower/bath. This also influences your attractiveness (as do your cloth).
Thanks for your answer. Is this new in 0.23? I have only played 0.14 and was able to complete it without even knowing that there was such a stat ...

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
is there some1 who can make a game trainer for this game
like freeze the food on full and cleanlyness body but not the housse
and money and the stats for all 9 npc's

cheat engine doesnt work i tryd it alrdy

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
How do you talk to that one guy at the Bar? It always says Chloe is not attractive enough, but I can never raise my attractiveness as the mechanics for it are all over the place, sometimes I take a shower and it raises a lot, sometimes it raises a little, and sometimes it falls. So how does the skill work?
I had Chloe take several baths and showers in one day to get her cleanliness up and then went to the bar, at first it says he notices her but still ignores, then eventually he will ask her to meet in the bathroom and she says "I'm not that kind of girl" I was never able to get any further with this.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm canot cheat anything in this game its like the values are floating all over the place so i canot even change the money. Whit Cheat Engine.

iff this isnt flash game what kind off program is it and whitch settings in cheat engine do we set it for the game

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
how do I access the achievements?
and hot damn this game needs a guide given how grindy it is.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I suspect this might be tied to the events, since during a new game the shower/bath works fine. I mean, the first bath with soap I had was a 75%+ boost. Now it's about 5%. I'd have to start a new game to check, but that was around the time I noticed the guy in the background during the evening cleaning and put 2+2 together. Maybe when the bath scene forks to normal/event options, the event option doesn't have the correct math for calculating cleanliness attribute gains. Who knows?

I just stopped taking showers/baths and wasting time. There's no overall noticeable difference (yet).

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
hmm canot cheat anything in this game its like the values are floating all over the place so i canot even change the money. Whit Cheat Engine.

iff this isnt flash game what kind off program is it and whitch settings in cheat engine do we set it for the game
just search for double values
than you have to find the base pointer or you have to search with every game start again
i could post my table for the last build, but if the offsets differ in every version like in the prequel, this would be nonsense

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
As I understand it, the engine is of GDS' making. Not sure if he is simply extending another engine or if it is built from the ground up. It's possible I have misunderstood things he's said in the past, but that's the understanding I have.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
The66 Double doesnt work i tryd itand i think they change like his first game i think whe can only do Save game editing like previous episode
but i dont know how to make a save-editor

gatito

Feb 10, 2018
ıs there any chance i could cheat about the money problem? Try to change the value but didnt work

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i was working on that the numbers are i believe floating aswhell different every time whe start whe need a savegame editor. how to make that i dont know and previous editor doesnt work on this sequel

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
@gatito iff you read my post's on this page you see i have bin trying to get it solved
1. there is no cheats in this game.
2. cheat engine doesnt work like the in the prequel.
3. thus whe need a new Savegame-Editor that works whit game savefiles.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes