Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Windows version 0.14

Android 0.14

Yet another bug fix release. This is why i waited so long to upload the game
Was originally ment to upload it tommorow to give dev time to bug fix but few people remembered i was a patreon and my inbox got spammed. Will.continue to upload bug fixes as they are released.

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
Windows version 0.14

Android 0.14

Yet another bug fix release. This is why i waited so long to upload the game
Was originally ment to upload it tommorow to give dev time to bug fix but few people remembered i was a patreon and my inbox got spammed. Will.continue to upload bug fixes as they are released.
any cheat? about the game?

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I've had a few crashes happen when scenes are about to start. Club Bathroom, House Bathroom. But upon restarting and getting back to that point, they play.

Another bug I've noticed is that sometimes when I take a bath or shower in the morning, when I leave it's 19:00 hours.

Reactions: Zxvc and Benny1986

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
not sure if it was fix in 1.4

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Mouse Event for Glob Left Released
for object MASTER_TEXT:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,3] out of range [1,3] - -1.Stored_EX(100014,3)
at gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Mouse_56
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Mouse_56 (line -1)

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
of Draw Event
for object MASTER_TEXT:

Variable obj_not_going_out.text(100017, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Draw_0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Draw_0 (line -1)

And now the game crashed

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
version 14 is a few posts above your crash reports. If anyone knows were the damn saves are i would much appreciate it. The grind is worse than the original chloe 18 at this point if either a, The grind is reduced in next version or b. someone creates a cheat mod i will continue my pledge. However at this point my wife and i along with the 11 friends we got to pledge to this hate it the point we have all agreed to drop our support if next version still sucks. Bugs aside the grind is annoying as all hell and even worse the damn tasks are very vague and give you very little clue what to do. Gds i love ya man kudos for chloe 18, Hannah boat trip but at the moment this is just a giant grind and no clue what you have to do to unlock stuff. At least chloe 18 you had a good idea of what to do and the grind was not that bad once you got going. But this is just a major kick in the nuts at the moment

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
The apk in the link is ~141MB, the apk in OP link (0.13) is ~465MB, and I can't install neither of those. It says "parse error".
I installed op android version, then installed the 14 version and it asked if i wanted to update the orignal one. Make sure you have enough space game is alot bigger than the apk file size

ihat27

Aug 10, 2017
I tried to install the op first, but couldn't. I have about 5.6 GB free space. Looks like it doesn't even recognize it as an app, because it doesn't show any icons in the file manager. Could it be an android version problem?

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
i dont know if im the only one, but when i enter every "cutscene" my pc freezes. and after that the names(which i put) changed to originals

Reactions: Zxvc
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes