doutei

Dec 27, 2016
How do you meet the bottom right portrait in the list of people you are supposed to meet?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I tried to install the op first, but couldn't. I have about 5.6 GB free space. Looks like it doesn't even recognize it as an app, because it doesn't show any icons in the file manager. Could it be an android version problem?
Then it is more than likely an issue with your version of android sadly. What version are you running and what make is your phone/tablet

Jake2231

Feb 11, 2018
Any bugs please let me know so i can pass onto gds. I think at this point all bugs have been fixed.
My appologies for not uploading sooner, due to it being a first release i wanted to wait until bug fixes had been done first. Enjoy the game you wonderful bunch of perverts
Yes, android bugs it seems. Game is crashing sometimes when you choose an option

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi 3S with 6.0.1 android version.
Hmmm that should work fine. I have no idea why its doing that. Try this link its v 0.13

download it and try installing if it installs you should then be able to install the 0.14 link i posted as an update to the installed game.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So it would better to play the previous game first?
It is set up that you dont really need to do so but I would if it was me as the story is good on first game leas tin my opinion you get an idea for the reason behind the new game setup a bit better than a recap

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Hmmm that should work fine. I have no idea why its doing that. Try this link its v 0.13

download it and try installing if it installs you should then be able to install the 0.14 link i posted as an update to the installed game.
Hmmm, I deleted the .13 version and then added the .14 version that was posted, was I suppose to keep the .13 too?

Last edited:

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I think I've found a few minor bugs...
1: I've met all the family members, plus everyone in town but that is still not checked on the list for the first quest.
2: When going to the bar at night, in the lower right corner there is a txt that says "Chloe did not wash it"

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Windows version 0.14

Android 0.14

Yet another bug fix release. This is why i waited so long to upload the game
Was originally ment to upload it tommorow to give dev time to bug fix but few people remembered i was a patreon and my inbox got spammed. Will.continue to upload bug fixes as they are released.
updated the links to v0.14 thanks @Jmolle2

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Couple thoughts (Windows Version 0.14)

- Ginger should have redhead pubes. It's one of the benefits of being with a redhead. She might have them already, can't really tell with the scenes that are there.
- Shower / Bath doesn't seem to get you very clean.
- Maybe put how many hours are used beside an action.
- Relations keep defaulting to nothing filled in. So when Max is talking about his step daughter he says nothing where the chosen relation should be.
- Quest "Find All Family Members" doesn't complete.

Ugarte

Jan 15, 2018
No cheats atm, hell i cant even find the damn auto saves. I expect to usual modders will make some sort of cheat for the game
But i would not expect it just yet
It is located in the same folder that the original game used in %Appdata%/\Local\Project_6. The file is called aut0_savV.ini

For any one that wants to cheat, this is just a simple text file. Open it with a text editor and edit the value you want to change.

how to get ginger and max achievements?
I don't know about Max, but for Ginger:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Rauhe and rick87

ihat27

Aug 10, 2017

Sadly still the same parse error ("There was a problem while parsing the package"). Tried installing from internal memory, and from the sd-card. Every other apk has an icon, but these 2 don't, just "empty paper", like it was some other file.
updated the links to v0.14 thanks @Jmolle2
Isn't it just a fix? Judging by the filesize, it's not the whole game.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Sadly still the same parse error ("There was a problem while parsing the package"). Tried installing from internal memory, and from the sd-card. Every other apk has an icon, but these 2 don't, just "empty paper", like it was some other file.

Isn't it just a fix? Judging by the filesize, it's not the whole game.
Its the whole game cause I deleted the first version and then started playing on the .14 one, so far no problems besides the 2 minor bugs I pointed out earlier but those weren't any kind of crash or error.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes