• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother Torrid affairs pre-release discussion [locked]

Status
Not open for further replies.

saya

Apr 24, 2017
why making a new game as a crappy version of big brother ? just expand big brother it has more content already and is abadonated as of version 13 and do something new

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
just to let you know i have paid this months patreon but have stopped the renewal,as bb is dead iam offering these funds to modders/artists who can give us what ds did not.good luck with your project

Reactions: Centrophy
U

User_17502

just to let you know i have paid this months patreon but have stopped the renewal,as bb is dead iam offering these funds to modders/artists who can give us what ds did not.good luck with your project
So if I get this correctly you stopped supporting because B.B. died?
I thought this game had changed from being a mod/off shoot of B.B. to its own game?

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Is this the best mod for Eric x Lisa or Eric x Alice content? I've looked at the entire site and there's nothing like that. Any recommendations?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Is this the best mod for Eric x Lisa or Eric x Alice content? I've looked at the entire site and there's nothing like that. Any recommendations?
AFAIK this should be the only one once NandN starts working on it. Eric pissed off too many people, I guess, for others to give it a shot.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
So if I get this correctly you stopped supporting because B.B. died?
I thought this game had changed from being a mod/off shoot of B.B. to its own game?[/QUOTE
because bb is on hold/dead who knows when or if and even then how many updates it would take to get to lisa. i'm just offering an incentive if anyone wants to step up and provide it for us.it wasnt about torrid affair its about getting closure on bb.hope that answers your question:)

U

User_17502

Makes sense but I don’t think you will be getting the closure you desire from this game. Instead I would expect an entirely new game with a similar premise ;)

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Don't worry... You have paid more than enough!

I agree, you should support others, where possible.

(Actually, I am trying to give all that I have gotten, so far, as a donation to F95, but I am having a difficult time finding a way to get them the funds. They only accept Paypal for donations, and I refuse to get another paypal account, after they screwed me over, and over, and over again.)

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Okay, So here is the deal...

At the moment, with all the changes to BB and Patreon, this is starting to turn into a cluster-fuck. The plans I originally intended, have essentially been virtually shit-on, by both, making it nearly impossible to keep this as even a shadow of a game, of BB.

So, instead, what I have decided to do, since I now have the hardware. (Hardware I was not expecting to get until after months of being supported by this game.) This will now become a full fledged game of its own. No actual correlation to BB at all. No pseudo-conversions, no borrowed artwork, no story relation, no similarity in game-play. Honestly, the artwork wasn't that good anyways. It was inconsistent from scene to scene and actually limiting development of my ideas. Anything I would have actually produced, simulating BB's scenes, would not seem to match. (Hell, his own artwork looks like it is being made by four isolated individuals, as it stands now. Though, I suspect some of the new additions, which actually look like garbage, are his actual attempts to render things himself. I guess his 3D artists jumped-ship, or he ran-out of good-looking prefab stuff to use, or both.)

I decided, since I was in the middle of the conversion of new code, which broke part of the game, that I will not be releasing the latest V0.02 of THIS garbage.

What does this translate into, for "Torrid Affairs"...

1: It will be 100%, a whole new game. (Same game I was making, but no art from BB.)
2: A lot less half-assing of artwork, since I am working with all my own files. (Faster development.)
3: No limits... (Not being bound to the confines of BB's rendered art and character stigmas.)
4: This will move into a "New Game" thread, as this one will be deleted, to reduce confusion. (Confusion, because there is already a MOD being made for "Torrid Affairs", by "Heartlessnobody95". He will be doing the full incest version of the game, in his own vision. Featured in the "Lewd Patcher" area.)

I just have to remove all the garbage, from the code and dialogue, which was tied to BB stuff. (Names, locations, maps, character info, etc...)

I am also taking some considerations from the prior posts, related to the GUI and display of the game. It will be full-screen, with a minimalist GUI for interaction. (I just hope that works... lol.)

I will not update the first post, because this will eventually be gone. I will try to have them keep it as a redirect, to the new thread.

U

User_17502

Okay, So here is the deal...

At the moment, with all the changes to BB and Patreon, this is starting to turn into a cluster-fuck. The plans I originally intended, have essentially been virtually shit-on, by both, making it nearly impossible to keep this as even a shadow of a game, of BB.

So, instead, what I have decided to do, since I now have the hardware. (Hardware I was not expecting to get until after months of being supported by this game.) This will now become a full fledged game of its own. No actual correlation to BB at all. No pseudo-conversions, no borrowed artwork, no story relation, no similarity in game-play. Honestly, the artwork wasn't that good anyways. It was inconsistent from scene to scene and actually limiting development of my ideas. Anything I would have actually produced, simulating BB's scenes, would not seem to match. (Hell, his own artwork looks like it is being made by four isolated individuals, as it stands now. Though, I suspect some of the new additions, which actually look like garbage, are his actual attempts to render things himself. I guess his 3D artists jumped-ship, or he ran-out of good-looking prefab stuff to use, or both.)

I decided, since I was in the middle of the conversion of new code, which broke part of the game, that I will not be releasing the latest V0.02 of THIS garbage.

What does this translate into, for "Torrid Affairs"...

1: It will be 100%, a whole new game. (Same game I was making, but no art from BB.)
2: A lot less half-assing of artwork, since I am working with all my own files. (Faster development.)
3: No limits... (Not being bound to the confines of BB's rendered art and character stigmas.)
4: This will move into a "New Game" thread, as this one will be deleted, to reduce confusion. (Confusion, because there is already a MOD being made for "Torrid Affairs", by "Heartlessnobody95". He will be doing the full incest version of the game, in his own vision. Featured in the "Lewd Patcher" area.)

I just have to remove all the garbage, from the code and dialogue, which was tied to BB stuff. (Names, locations, maps, character info, etc...)

I am also taking some considerations from the prior posts, related to the GUI and display of the game. It will be full-screen, with a minimalist GUI for interaction. (I just hope that works... lol.)

I will not update the first post, because this will eventually be gone. I will try to have them keep it as a redirect, to the new thread.
Alright I guess since I’ve been name dropped I gotta say something here.
Hey guys my name is heartlessnobody95 on here but my work-handle is blackinkpage for all of my work (there isn’t much released at the moment) I got in contact with NoesisandNoema a little while ago and got the greenlight to make an incest mod of his game among other things.

The mod will essentially be an entirely different story unlike most other incest restore mods. But I believe that most of the renders will be the same.

That being said the mod will have be its own separate thread in the mod section as well as a slot in the lewd patcher.

When each version comes out make sure to go download the modded game on the thread. I will try and match noesis’s updates. But that means that each new version requires you guys to download my updated game as well. Treat them like two separate game updates and you shouldn’t run into any problems. (Other than bugfixes that normally happen when you develop a game.)

Anyway thanks for your time and be sure to check out my other mod in my signature. And to all my crossover fans this is the reason I will be doing the Tyrant mod only on V0.X0 or full version releases.

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Yes, we are exploring all sorts of options. I am trying to minimize some aspects, for gains in other areas. We should be able to create content that is NOT story-disruptive, while it also caters to most individuals desires. (On the reverse, it should NOT impede the story, should you CHOOSE not to do certain things that you just don't want to do.)

Think of the details of actions, being like side-quests. They have their own leveling-system for progression, without altering the main-quest. (With the exception of details that are expressed in the various ending-styles.)

EG, Greed/Selfish endings should have a couple of ways to be obtained. You could be doing common selfish acts, over and over... or some of the many unique selfish acts, which might be something that others do not want to do. (If you aren't into foot-fetishes, or pantie-raiding, or jerking-off while peeping from a closet... then there are more normal things for you to do. Or, you can do all of those, if you wanted.)

Currently, I am setting-up the primary scenery. (Building the house, which will be where a greater majority of actions will happen, in the beginning.) We are also doing adjustments to the new characters.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Yes, we are exploring all sorts of options. I am trying to minimize some aspects, for gains in other areas. We should be able to create content that is NOT story-disruptive, while it also caters to most individuals desires. (On the reverse, it should NOT impede the story, should you CHOOSE not to do certain things that you just don't want to do.)

Think of the details of actions, being like side-quests. They have their own leveling-system for progression, without altering the main-quest. (With the exception of details that are expressed in the various ending-styles.)

EG, Greed/Selfish endings should have a couple of ways to be obtained. You could be doing common selfish acts, over and over... or some of the many unique selfish acts, which might be something that others do not want to do. (If you aren't into foot-fetishes, or pantie-raiding, or jerking-off while peeping from a closet... then there are more normal things for you to do. Or, you can do all of those, if you wanted.)

Currently, I am setting-up the primary scenery. (Building the house, which will be where a greater majority of actions will happen, in the beginning.) We are also doing adjustments to the new characters.
Keep up the great work. I can't wait until we get to play this. I love all the details so far.

Oct 10, 2017
I like your idea of world building @NoesisAndNoema , if you set the end game as "MC lives the rest of his life fucking 'insert name or names of characters here' while MC 'insert variable here' " you can pretty much do whatever you want in the middle and people should be happy since they know for a fact that they will always win. Want to be a panty sniffer? sure why not, want to make a deal with "Erick" and share the girls? sounds cool, want to create a sex ring that kidnaps girls from around the city? I should call the cops.

I don’t know how much you will develop the “Erick” of your game, but please man, whatever you do don’t leave us with scenes where things may or may not be happening. I myself don’t care if I’m being cucked in the game, but I hate not knowing if I’m being cucked, looking at you “ErickXLisa lessons”.

And if I may ask for a certain path, start with NTR, overtake “Erick” or corrupt him and this…

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But well, keep it up, I really like your "we won't force you to do anything, but 'everything' will be in the game" mentality.

U

User_17502

I like your idea of world building @NoesisAndNoema , if you set the end game as "MC lives the rest of his life fucking 'insert name or names of characters here' while MC 'insert variable here' " you can pretty much do whatever you want in the middle and people should be happy since they know for a fact that they will always win. Want to be a panty sniffer? sure why not, want to make a deal with "Erick" and share the girls? sounds cool, want to create a sex ring that kidnaps girls from around the city? I should call the cops.

I don’t know how much you will develop the “Erick” of your game, but please man, whatever you do don’t leave us with scenes where things may or may not be happening. I myself don’t care if I’m being cucked in the game, but I hate not knowing if I’m being cucked, looking at you “ErickXLisa lessons”.

And if I may ask for a certain path, start with NTR, overtake “Erick” or corrupt him and this…

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But well, keep it up, I really like your "we won't force you to do anything, but 'everything' will be in the game" mentality.
There is definitely a lot of possible choices in the game as well as multiple planned endings (just far off ideas at the moment.) however to maintain a significant story line there will be parts where the player will be forced to choose. Just like in a triple A title sometimes you make choices that affect the rest of the game. But that’s all on you.

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
I have just finished reading this long ass thread and I am really looking forward to the NEW game that you are alluding to. It really looks like it will be a great and ambitious game. If I may, I always wanted the posibility of Eric having a problem with a business partner and kinda being forced to through a pool pary with some of the biggest black sports figures around and kinda throwing Ann, Lisa and Alice under the bus of the giant cocks. As I stated before I am really looking forward to the continuation of this game. Thanks.

U

User_17502

I have just finished reading this long ass thread and I am really looking forward to the NEW game that you are alluding to. It really looks like it will be a great and ambitious game. If I may, I always wanted the posibility of Eric having a problem with a business partner and kinda being forced to through a pool pary with some of the biggest black sports figures around and kinda throwing Ann, Lisa and Alice under the bus of the giant cocks. As I stated before I am really looking forward to the continuation of this game. Thanks.
A fan of The Pit I’m assuming (or a former fan.)

Status
Not open for further replies.