Big Brother Torrid affairs pre-release discussion [locked]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
This feels extremely big and complicated, and those tend to disappear after about 0.3 or 0.4 without a strong and organised team behind them.
Thanks for the rest of that encouraging reply...

I clipped it to, what I felt, was the most important thing to reply to...

This is nothing new to me. The concept existed for a while, it just didn't have a suitable "Small package" to put it in. This is a small package. If you saw my movie-scripts, plethora of online writings, my T.V. series scripts... You would ask why I went small again. (Because small is possible, by just me. But I do not intend to have this done by "just me".)

I quit my job for this. It can only get better from here!

Once I get more solid dedicated time to do this, there will be plenty of new content to see. I am dedicated to making this so that everyone will not have to constantly redownload and replay, every time. (That has actually been the hardest part to manage. It will still demand a little instruction, until I can get a server setup for hosting the auto-updates.)

Rest assured, this has already cost me more money than it has cost anyone else. I don't feel as if I wasted a dime... um, 200,000 dimes... (More actually, now.)

P.S. Another inside tid-bit of info... Lana, Gage and Mira are from one of my scripts. Dave was a replacement for Dade (hackers) {Dade ~ Dad-e}. Ava was a suggestion from an instant fan, who just happened to be online while I was looking for an "A" name. Funny to think about, "Dave and Ava", are a kids-show set of characters. Nothing interesting about Becka, other than she was previously Beth... I am sure I knew a hot and slutty Becka. That name just jumped into my head, pushing Beth out of the way. Becka is kind of dominant.

Reactions: xenos87

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Hi, I tried the first beta and I must say that game is well above avarage. It has great potential and graphics looks very good. Its been a while for me to have such a positive surprise from a new game. I wish you good luck. You will have way more patrons in near future. Just one suggestion, learn from Big Brother game, from its positive features but also negative ones.

Reactions: NoesisAndNoema

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
The new game-thread is now setup...

I will have this thread locked, and left up, until it dies...

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Since a game thread has been created and as requested by the developer this thread was moved to general discussions and will remain closed, and will just be a reference to pre-release discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.